Convention of Peace

Centurius

OOC: Only me, Brian Reimer and TEC for now.

IC:

After the failed conference in the Slavic Empire it was decided a more private one was needed to discuss a Peace Agreement as such TEC leaders would receive an invitation to come to Zagreb a city that even with the war was able to be preserved.

Edited by Centurius

As almost all were present Nadine took some papers.

"The Revolutionary Government has given me the authority to negotiate a final peace agreement on behalf of Croatia however I would first like to request your preferred terms"

"I have been authorized to request the following agreements:"

1. An apology from the leaders at the time Nordland trespassed on Uberstein's land in an attempt to imprison his family
2. Any documents from Nordland within your nation are to be handed over and copied to all nations whom fought Nordland. These papers are to be used to track down and prosecute all Nordlandic rulers for their crimes, in a fair, international court. All other papers can be released or destroyed as the individual nations see fit
3. No economic sanctions will be placed, but rather a lessening of tariffs to help rebuild.
4. All sale of Firearms in Croatia is prohibited, and the Bluewater navies and airfirce of the nation are to be destroyed. The number of soldiers aloud in your nation is to be decided on a later time.
5. You must either sign into the TEC, or some later formed Pan European Bloc to ensure peace.

"We feel that these terms are both fair and reasonable granted the current situations."

These terms are all acceptable my only request is permission to maintain one Squadron in total 10 Aircraft who do not have Stealth capability in the interest of preserving the Airspace against possible terrorism. We hope this is considered reasonable as 10 Aircraft will never stand a chance against a much larger force. We would also like to request permission to restore Austria and Hungary in it's own historical culture as it has been in the past before World War I(OOC: In essence an Autonomous area while under control of Croatia but as soon as a capable player approaches ceded). As a sign of good will we will disarm all Weapons of Mass Destruction and place them in a Secured facility until the other terms end.

Edited by Centurius

These terms are all acceptable my only request is permission to maintain one Squadron in total 10 Aircraft who do not have Stealth capability in the interest of preserving the Airspace against possible terrorism. We hope this is considered reasonable as 10 Aircraft will never stand a chance against a much larger force. We would also like to request permission to restore Austria and Hungary in it's own historical culture as it has been in the past before World War I(OOC: In essence an Autonomous area while under control of Croatia but as soon as a capable player approaches ceded). As a sign of good will we will disarm all Weapons of Mass Destruction and place them in a Secured facility until the other terms end.

"The planes seem perfectly acceptable, however, we would like any land left in anarchy to be made into a protectorate rather than be dissolved into another nation. The final vote on that should, however, be left to the other nations in attendance."

Very well awaiting the final vote we will decide our position regarding the Peace Treaty

Edit: However to clarify this land would not be permanently annexed it would become a Protectorate however where Croatian authorities would have Jurisdiction and will guide the people to the point where they can go Independent. A Protectorate with representation with the Protector and rebuilding aid from the Protector. It would also be beneficial to European trade as an important passage through Europe would be under a clear jurisdiction rather than a Coalition and it would benefit reconstruction as it offers a Physical Border to our 2 most important friends. Being Bavaria and Prussia

Edited by Centurius

After discussions with the Prussian Administrator Austria and Hungary are a must, Military Reports have shown the populations there are rallying to unite with it's ancient home. Keeping it in Anarchy will also cause for the destruction of perhaps the most beautiful city in Central Europe, Viena.

After discussions with the Prussian Administrator Austria and Hungary are a must, Military Reports have shown the populations there are rallying to unite with it's ancient home. Keeping it in Anarchy will also cause for the destruction of perhaps the most beautiful city in Central Europe, Viena.

We sympathize with you on this issue, since we are also trying to regain our ancient lands after the fall of the Slavic Empire. I think it would be in the best interests of the people there to be united under one government, as long as that government complies with the terms of surrender and cooperates in the international investigation, which Croatia is doing. We support this request.

Since I brought it up, Premier Medvedev would like me to ask a favor of the TEC. He and many Slavorussians would like to see the Slavorussian Empire restored. I would like to ask TEC if you would restore the TEC protectorate to Slavorussian hands?

We will hold a vote of the matter, remember, as an observer of TEC, you can start the vote yourself if it is such an urgent issue.

In that case gentlemen I'd like to call the issue to a vote.

The motion on the table is to: Transfer the TEC protectorate to the Slavorussia Empire

Yes - 1

No -

Abstain -

To vote: Republic of Mariehamm, ADI, Proxian Empire, Taeunas

Edited by Justinian the Mighty

In that case gentlemen I'd like to call the issue to a vote.

The motion on the table is to: Transfer the TEC protectorate to the Slavorussia Empire

Yes -

No -

Abstain -

To vote: Republic of Mariehamm, ADI, Proxian Empire, Taeunas

ADI votes yes.

OOC: That was surprisingly hard. I've had my eyes on total control of the White sea for a while, but IC trumps it :awesome:

With a 2/3 vote in favor of the motion on the table Deputy Premier Putin is confident the protectorate will be returned to Slavorussia. 5,000 soldiers are ready to police the whole region if the motion passes.

ooc: I'm not sure if an issue like this needs a unanimous vote, but for what it's worth, before the vote was started Uber said he would support me. Since the rest seems like a formality I'll begin the rp of Slavorussian troops reoccupying eastern Slavorussia.