NPO peace terms

Striker DCS

A simple poll... For crimes against Planet Bob  

158 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Maybe not on behalf of GATO and GPA are we entitled to gather reps, but I do not hear them or FAN complaining loudly. I personally feel I can claim so greviance dating back to the destruction of the NAAC.

I suggest you take that up with AlmightyGrub and Electron Sponge, who disbanded the alliance and ordered all those with NAAC alliance affiliations attacked, respectively.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

And who gave them the right to create such a doctrine? They did. How's that doctrine holding up now? lol

It amazes me that they still carry that same $@y arrogance. These peace terms are just what they want so they can get out from under the sledge hammer that is wacking away at them. Let them stay in peace mode, sooner or later they will be dealt with and their will be no more "doctrines" from NPO

Of course they did, just as you gave yourself the right to ignore it and found an alliance on the red team. Why has no one heard you spew this venom before? At least the majority of Karma never hid their hatred for NPO or her allies. Also, I believe it was the Moldalvi Doctrine barring alliances on red, a doctrine that was upheld, but not created by the scum of an emperor that resides now, as you so calmly put it.

We put the Drama in DramaNations. :D

lol. true that pimp :P

Surprisingly, I have recently found out that harsh terms are not the most effective way to keep an alliance from coming back to attack you.

Anyway, I voted yes, because removing the axis around which the world turns would probably be the best vengance the Order could ever have. What other alliance can generate a 200+ page thread in a few days? We put the Drama in DramaNations. :D

Oh, I think many people (including myself) fully anticipate NPO stirring up trouble again down the road. That's half the fun. But we want to make sure that other people get a chance to be called tyrants etc.

I'm all for the terms presented by Karma presently, and as I said before, I wouldn't mind if they were higher, but to give permanent ZI to the entire alliance is too much. There is no crime that warrants such an abuse of power. I'm sorry for what they did to you, but you take it too far.

That is just the point. THEY always took it to far. NPO should be disbanded forcing them to join other alliances as they did to so many others.

I have had my say, let the vote speak for itself...

That is just the point. THEY always took it to far. NPO should be disbanded forcing them to join other alliances as they did to so many others.

I have had my say, let the vote speak for itself...

Nobody can force anyone else to disband. We've already been over this.

Nobody can force anyone else to disband. We've already been over this.

Yes, people can. Eternal war drains morale. When morale is drained completely, the alliance falls apart. This is not true for all alliances, like FAN, but alliance can still be forced to disband.

I have never heard complaints about GATO or the Legion. I am sure if they were to act as NPO has acted there would be a "Karma" waiting for them.

During the period when Legion was #1 there were complaints about some of their global policies. There was also some drama about GATO representatives refering to Polar as the Blue Colony and various other tensions and issues, but that was way back in the day.

Oh, I think many people (including myself) fully anticipate NPO stirring up trouble again down the road. That's half the fun. But we want to make sure that other people get a chance to be called tyrants etc.

Oh come now, there are not enough graves in the world to hold all the people that have wronged the Order (I should know, as Clerk I keep track of them). At some point it just becomes too much and you throw it out and try a different tact (sort of like Karma's penalty peacemode reps which I don't think are being tallied anymore).

I think Karma has done the rght thing and that is offer terms NPO will not accept. They have done the honorable thing. Now that those terms have been refused Karma needs to stiffen the new terms, perhaps the destruction of any and all wonders that are military in nature.

As Striker said, let the vote speak for Planet Bob. I only wish that all the nations and alliances that have been destroyed by NPO could have the chance to vote.

Voted no. Not even a little. I don't care how much you hate them, even trying to destroy an alliance utterly for entire IC reasons is !@#$%^&*. Love them or hate them, NPO is a huge part of this game, and they would be sorely missed if gone. Everyone asking for their destruction is no better than them.

I'm quite happy they are no longer in control, and I want terms that will ensure they remain out of control for a long time. They still have the most members in the game, at least 50 PM banks that have massive warchests, and a sanction, so they aren't getting anything easy in the near future, but to totally end them... No.

Edited by Trinite

Nulled my vote. I'd like to see NPO get reasonable terms, but seeing how doubtful it is that that'll happen, if they can't have that I'd rather Karma straight up deny them terms and just run them into the ground. NPO was bad, but they at least deserve to go down with dignity.

Exactly...Sparta was involved in most of the destruction caused by NPO. You should not complain. In fact, I think the only reason they left NPO seems to be that they wanted to get the #1 spot which they have now.

If you hate the NPO so much why did you join an alliance that was so closely allied to them at the time of you joining?

Yeah but Sparta was never on Red. He's crying about his old alliance being wronged. Is Sparta really prepared to take NPO to zi just for him?

No, I didn't say I agreed with him. I don't want to disband NPO. I was just pointing something out.

EDIT: I voted no, but that doesn't mean I don't know where he's coming from.

Edited by Matthew Conrad

Yes, people can. Eternal war drains morale. When morale is drained completely, the alliance falls apart. This is not true for all alliances, like FAN, but alliance can still be forced to disband.

I'm not going to comment on the rest of thread, but you absolutely cannot force an alliance to disband. I've seen low morale, its still not an excuse if you have a powerful enough community.

No.

I have either spoken or fought against such practices as long as I've been here. I won't condone them regardless of how much I dislike Pacifica; the complete obliteration of an alliance is never a good thing.

However, with that said, I don't exactly support immediate peace. Whilst I back an eventual end to the fighting, I think a weakened and hence vengeful Pacifica is both deserved and vital to maintain the intriguing nature of this community.

Karma blew this war into such an epic proportion. They go under the guise of being freedom fighters and using poor examples to strengthen their cause. It is nothing other than a power struggle, many alliances under Karma just being used for the motives of a few. Kind of like how Sparta uses the other alliances as meat shields. Who's going to take the power after the other alliances are finished being used, eh?