A DoWS (Coalition of Blue States)

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time I check we were on the same page, lets keep it that way :P

That never changed. :wub:

Did the original announcement say EZI because I just read a single ZI, unless I read it wrong. Everything looks like standard procedure to me...

I still don't think poaching requires a ZI. Public humiliation and the self-mutilation of one's pride works a lot better.

It was EZI but they changed it..

It was mentioned earlier that the OP was edited. The sentence did change.

Maybe teach him how to show some respect and watch his mouth?

Maybe. But Kingem has had his run ins before, particularly with NATO. While I would never think him to be perfect, because no one is, he seems to be doing a good job now, at least compared to before. All of this after NATO ZI'd him.

I believe a ZI is fair, and let him go on his way. Hat's off to Polar and CBS for the quick action

Maybe. But Kingem has had his run ins before, particularly with NATO. While I would never think him to be perfect, because no one is, he seems to be doing a good job now, at least compared to before. All of this after NATO ZI'd him.

I believe a ZI is fair, and let him go on his way. Hat's off to Polar and CBS for the quick action

I'm not trying to say his choice on ZI was bad, but when he came to me and queried me he was running his mouth, I could have been a internet tough guy and used my mouth to but I didn't. How do you except to make friends and allies when you swear at random people who don't say anything to you in the first place. I wasn't trying to say NpO was doing a bad job, but trying to say maybe tell him not to run his mouth as much because he has ran his mouth to me before but I could say I was being dum on my part.

I agree, I believe that ZI if fair

kobiashiy, I would not consider a nation over 100 days old as a "new nation". I believe he knew exactly what he was doing

I'm not trying to say his choice on ZI was bad, but when he came to me and queried me he was running his mouth, I could have been a internet tough guy and used my mouth to but I didn't. How do you except to make friends and allies when you swear at random people who don't say anything to you in the first place. I wasn't trying to say NpO was doing a bad job, but trying to say maybe tell him not to run his mouth as much because he has ran his mouth to me before but I could say I was being dum on my part.

I agree with you dude, and I know Polaris will help him work on his composure. And behind the scenes, I am too. He is a good guy at heart, if a little too mouthy sometimes :P

so $$15,000,000?

$15m is more than enough to take him over the current level of infrastucture he has. If you care so much, tell him to take his licks and then re-roll, his resources are poor and as I say, $15m will get him well above what he was.

I've had idiot's send my alliance members (back in 1TF) messages trying to recruit them before and can't honestly say I ZI'd, attacked or even demanded an apology from them. It was just a case of stupidity / not knowing how CN works in most cases and so they were just informed that it's bad form to recruit from alliances and will likely land them in a lot of trouble in the future.

That said, it's pretty obvious this guy knew what he was doing, otherwise the punishment would not be what it is.

Oh and I'll give it the old meme 'Private Channels FTW' while I'm at it. I'm sure you don't expect to achieve anything by bidding on the guy in public. Plus, going on Kingem's past and his response to you, he's too stubborn to even think about accepting and on this occasion, he's in the right.

Maybe teach him how to show some respect and watch his mouth?

the more disturbing thing i see here someone actually being dumb enough to harass a protectorate of the New Polar Order. 1 round of ZI is hardly bad at all and at his infra lvl, it will come swiftly no doubt.

AT best those logs are a clear case of someone without thick skin getting all bent out of shape, grow up Kobiashiy, this sentence has absolutely nothing to do with you, you should leave it that way.

the more disturbing thing i see here someone actually being dumb enough to harass a protectorate of the New Polar Order. 1 round of ZI is hardly bad at all and at his infra lvl, it will come swiftly no doubt.

AT best those logs are a clear case of someone without thick skin getting all bent out of shape, grow up Kobiashiy, this sentence has absolutely nothing to do with you, you should leave it that way.

If you read the logs again, it seems as though Kingem was the initiator. He first messaged Kobiashiy for the sole reason of harassing him for his comment made in this thread. Kobiashiy did not, as you so ignorantly worded it, "Get all bent out of shape" in those logs, but rather simply tried to defend his original post.

Seems like Kingem was a jerk twice over from where I'm standing.

If you read the logs again, it seems as though Kingem was the initiator. He first messaged Kobiashiy for the sole reason of harassing him for his comment made in this thread. Kobiashiy did not, as you so ignorantly worded it, "Get all bent out of shape" in those logs, but rather simply tried to defend his original post.

Seems like Kingem was a jerk twice over from where I'm standing.

if you read the multiple posts by kobi, its clear here that he is doing nothing but harrasing the CBS. who cares if he doesn't want this guy to get ZIed, its not his decision to make i'd have been less than pleasant with him as well if i was kingmen. I think we can both agree that had Kobi let CBS handle its business the way it saw fit too, this wouldn't be a problem in the first place ;)

Good riddance. There is no room for poachers around here.

Also logs, really? Kobi just wanted to pay for the release of a ZI target. No need to talk to him, unless you genuinely want to take up his offer. And if a little swearing really hurts your feelings, let this serve as a public notice to not come into contact with me.

And if a little swearing really hurts your feelings, let this serve as a public notice to not come into contact with me.

Or a better part of CN, really.

Also, while I may think ZI is a bit harsh, his infra level is low enough that I really don't care too much. Besides, not really my business.

Good riddance. There is no room for poachers around here.

Also logs, really? Kobi just wanted to pay for the release of a ZI target. No need to talk to him, unless you genuinely want to take up his offer. And if a little swearing really hurts your feelings, let this serve as a public notice to not come into contact with me.

Or a better part of CN, really.

Also, while I may think ZI is a bit harsh, his infra level is low enough that I really don't care too much. Besides, not really my business.

Last I checked, there was such a thing as diplomacy and it didn't require foul language at the slightest sign of disagreement - This particular incident could have been handled far better by KingemO and I hope he understands that and takes something from it.