Nordheim Announces,

Kaiser Martens

OOC: As for WMD's its not like anyone actually RP's the effects of WMD's he could fire a FOAB and it would basically have the same effect >_>. So who cares?

OOC: Actually I did think of investing all my warchest on CMs and saying one CM is a FOAB...then using a few hundred FOABs : D. But, peace would be better, right?

The idea here is for us to compromise you give something we want, and we give something in return. This is the spirit of cooperation which has been forgotten or ignored by European for years.

ooc: I care if someone just goes nuts and nukes Moscow, or some other major city. I actually would have to rp the effects and because of the timescale I rp, it would take forever to recover.

OOC: I can actually give you my OOC confirmation that I would not nuke Moscow, even if this sort of peace negotiation didn't go through, Slavorussia was not in fact targatted. I do give my word of honor that Moscow would not be nuked, heh. In fact, if I am left in peace, why would I nuke anyone? >_> I just wanna be left alone lol

Edited by Kaiser Martens

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"What Nordland fails to realize is that they are still at war with the international coalition. They cannot pick and choose their surrender terms, it's either unconditional surrender and the house arrest of Kaiser Martens and all Nordland leaders, or the continuation of war."

"Lady Magnhild cannot be held accountable for the war. She had taken time off, as she is Pregnant, excpected to give birth soon, already in a hospital since before this has started. Zisa von die Aesir and Týr von Nordheim can answer however."

"Every leader will be put to trial. This may be a surprise to a Nordic nation, but going to court does not necessarily mean a conviction."

"What Nordland fails to realize is that they are still at war with the international coalition. They cannot pick and choose their surrender terms, it's either unconditional surrender and the house arrest of Kaiser Martens and all Nordland leaders, or the continuation of war."

OOC: At the point where terms were offered the surrender isn't unconditional...

Edited by iamthey

Since Nordheim refuses to comply with the terms, I see no reason to negotiate a land agreement over the Baltic States. Slavorussia will be annexing Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. We are preparing troops to enter the region and secure it in the name of the Tsar. We hope to do this without firing a single shot. The option to compromise is still open to you if you choose to change your mind.

Since Nordheim refuses to comply with the terms, I see no reason to negotiate a land agreement over the Baltic States. Slavorussia will be annexing Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. We are preparing troops to enter the region and secure it in the name of the Tsar. We hope to do this without firing a single shot. The option to compromise is still open to you if you choose to change your mind.

I would humbly ask the Tsar of Slavorussia to wait before occupying the Baltic States. We have the chance to keep war out of Europe and we do not need more conflict right after the first one has been resolved. I would invite both the Slavorussian ambassador and the Nordheimer ambassador to conferences that are taking place right now about the future of Europe. We can talk about this there as civilized human beings.

OOC: Thread here ---> http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=60945

Agreed, the World Congress has authorized direct action – if they do not comply with the current terms our international coalition will come down on them like a hammer on a nail. After what they did they are not in a position to be making demands.

Tropico2.gif

From the office of Generalissimo, Generalissimo of Procinctia

"Very well, then we shall defend ourselves. You have chosen your fate."

I believe it is the other way around. Because of your stubborn refusal to comply to the proposed terms, you have virtually made another war in Europe all but inevitable.

"Very well, then we shall defend ourselves. You have chosen your fate."

OOC: When you attack, do it in a new thread so it's less confusing.

We implore you. Europe need not be another sea of glass. Has it not been irradiated enough? However, we will be supporting this coalition, however, if they are deemed to be going too far, we will press for respite.

We are currently sending ships to evacuate civilians if they wish to leave any zones where fighting may break out.

*Private memo to Nordheim, Prussia, Norsvea, and the Hanseatic Commonwealth from Monika Speer*

We suggest this as part of the terms of peace:

1. Nordheim shall still have its nuclear weapons, but Prussia shall have the codes to ensure that Nordheim does not use the weapons recklessly.

2. The Baltic States shall go to Prussia, Norsvea, or the Hanseatic Commonwealth, to keep the Nordic Culture safe. It is known that as much as Slavorussia argues it is democractic, it will stop at nothing to Russianize the area. It is also a known fact that the Baltic States have almost always been in the Nordic Sphere, and awarding the area to Slavorussia will be unjust.

Edited by Sumeragi

We'd accept this.

We implore you. Europe need not be another sea of glass. Has it not been irradiated enough? However, we will be supporting this coalition, however, if they are deemed to be going too far, we will press for respite.

We are currently sending ships to evacuate civilians if they wish to leave any zones where fighting may break out.

We do not want to do it, but if we run out of conventional means, we'll have no choice. I'm hoping that my determination and my willingness to accept the middle point propose above will be enough to stop it. Otherwise, this will be just like in Italy.

Edited by Kaiser Martens