Nordheim Announces,

Kaiser Martens

Nordheim has now officially reverted back to it's condition of a country, and is no longer a Land within GNR.

Nordheim will consist of the following territories: Iceland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and Nordheim Mainland (Pictured)

nordheimn.png

The Pre-Nordland Nordheimer territories east of the Baltic zone, will be reverted to Slavorussia, or if this state should decline, would be otherwise made a protectorate.

For reference, here were the previous territories in question:

nordlamdmap-1.png

We hope that the offer is accepted. Otherwise, since our soldiers are just outnumbered, like Mannelig, we'd have no option to release or nuclear arsenal.

Additionally, the capital city of Nordheim, Asgaard, has been transformed into a DMZ and a Freestate - technically, being a different country from Nordheim, although it will be under our protection. The city will no longer be the capital. The capital city will from now on be the second most important city, Vladizapad. Asgaard has been DMZ'd because it houses great amounts of art and culture, and will serve as a refugee for Noncombatant Elements if this war continues, or in any case, for other conflicts.

OOC: Ignore Artemis on the map. Basically, I go back to being Nordheim, but everything I took from Slavorussia excepting the 3 baltic states are returned.

-------------------------------------

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nordheim has now officially reverted back to it's condition of a country, and is no longer a Land within GNR.

Nordheim will consist of the following territories: Iceland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and Nordheim Mainland (Pictured)

nordheimn.png

The Pre-Nordland Nordheimer territories east of the Baltic zone, will be reverted to Slavorussia, or if this state should decline, would be otherwise made a protectorate.

For reference, here were the previous territories in question:

nordlamdmap-1.png

We hope that the offer is accepted. Otherwise, since our soldiers are just outnumbered, like Mannelig, we'd have no option to release or nuclear arsenal.

Additionally, the capital city of Nordheim, Asgaard, has been transformed into a DMZ and a Freestate - technically, being a different country from Nordheim, although it will be under our protection. The city will no longer be the capital. The capital city will from now on be the second most important city, Vladizapad. Asgaard has been DMZ'd because it houses great amounts of art and culture, and will serve as a refugee for Noncombatant Elements if this war continues, or in any case, for other conflicts.

OOC: Ignore Artemis on the map. Basically, I go back to being Nordheim, but everything I took from Slavorussia excepting the 3 baltic states are returned.

-------------------------------------

ooc: The three baltic states is all you (Nordheim) took from Slavorussia....

OOC: Did I get it wrong? I thought that the three baltic states actually are about half of what I did take..if so, correct me, and I'll likely just (try to) keep 50% of the terrain or something

ooc: Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania are all you annexed after the war. Perhaps we can work something out.

ic: Slavorussia wonders if you will be signing an unconditional surrender like your allies?

OOC: Maybe we can do half and half, since historically either slavorussia or germany/nordlanders/etc have controlled the land, so we can actually stop fighting over it every a few months

IC: Although this is a surrender, we're not going to inconditionally surrender. This is more like a white-peace-like offer with the addition of returning some of the territory to come to a middle ground. If we surrendered inconditionally, we'd have to get rid of our nukes, if we get rid of our nukes, we have absolutely no possible defense against anything.

In light of the fact that Slavorussia considers you one of the ring leading nations of the GNR, and you’ve already threatened to use your nuclear arsenal in a first strike I’m afraid we cannot allow you to keep arsenal and provide safety for all of Europe. If you wish to start another nuclear war while damning yourselves and your people to hell then we request you decommission your nuclear, chemical and biological weapons asap. We are still open to a discussion over the Baltic Territories, but it would be best to comply with coalition terms for surrender first.

We will not get rid of our nukes, for if we do so, we have absolutely no defense from anyone. We're not going to dispose of 'em. Trust me, if we wanted to fire them, we would do so already. I think the baltic can be divided 50-50, that will make it so that even in the distant future, there will be no more fights over the zone.

We will not get rid of our nukes, for if we do so, we have absolutely no defense from anyone. We're not going to dispose of 'em. Trust me, if we wanted to fire them, we would do so already. I think the baltic can be divided 50-50, that will make it so that even in the distant future, there will be no more fights over the zone.

So...you have absolutely no defense, eh? No Army, Air Force, or Navy? Not even any other defenses/fortifications?

One should not rely on nukes for 'defense' alone.

Edited by JEDCJT

We will accept nothing less than the total surrender of Nordheim's weapons of mass destruction. You are under the joint protection of your Europan neighbors, we will crush any threat that comes knocking on your door without the use of such devastating weapons.

Excuse me if I do say that I do not trust most of the neighbors. I do not have navy, the Army and Airforce are insufficient, the nukes are the only things that can deterr potential enemies. As I said, if we wanted to fire 'em, we'd do so now in the middle of the chaos, we will not decom them, this is not negotiable.

Additionally, we only wish to actually have these zones in the Baltic:

2eusewg.png (The Coastal Areas)

Excuse me if I do say that I do not trust most of the neighbors. I do not have navy, the Army and Airforce are insufficient, the nukes are the only things that can deterr potential enemies. As I said, if we wanted to fire 'em, we'd do so now in the middle of the chaos, we will not decom them, this is not negotiable.

Your protection, not nukes, are enough of a deterrant, at least in our opinion.

No. If you will not decom your nuclear weapons, you will not be allowed to occupy land so close to Slavorussia.

IC: Unconditional/conditional is really just a matter of semantics; they are doing what you all want; giving the land back to slavorussia, and disbanding their section of nordland.

OOC: As for WMD's its not like anyone actually RP's the effects of WMD's he could fire a FOAB and it would basically have the same effect >_>. So who cares?

Edited by iamthey

The nukes are ICBMs, it doesn't matter which land I own, I could place one in Iceland and fire from there anyway. Would you like to establish a NAP or DMZ between us, however?

The idea here is for us to compromise you give something we want, and we give something in return. This is the spirit of cooperation which has been forgotten or ignored by European countries for years.

ooc: I care if someone just goes nuts and nukes Moscow, or some other major city. I actually would have to rp the effects and because of the timescale I rp, it would take forever to recover.

Edited by Justinian the Mighty