Argent Question and Answer Session

Poobah

Why can I not !blame Otter here?

Also, what are Argent's war policies for giving terms?

No overly harsh reps. No reps if we were the aggressor. These are only guidelines, which can be broken as there can be extenuating circumstances.

Edited because I need to re-read my posts. <_<

Edited by Emperor of Cheese

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does Poobah not have a !blame Poobah command?

I dunno. !blame Otter

When will Argent be disbanding and transferring their NS to TOOL?

Wednesday

Why do I never see fuzz227 on IRC?

He's on a decent amount, just usually lurking or only in our private channels. (He's on right now, actually)

Question #2:

They need to do way instain mother> who kill thier babbys. becuse these babby cant frigth back? it was on the news this mroing a mother in ar who had kill her three kids. they are taking the three babby back to new york too lady to rest my pary are with the father who lost his children ; i am truley sorry for your lots

1. If a mute swears does his mother wash his hands out with soap?

2. Having met your goal to enter Citadel and now surpassing 2 mill NS, what is Argent's next big goal?

3. When sign makers go on strike, do they picket?

4. Have you gotten much flak for the recent addition of OG leadership to Argent?

5. Why are goods transported by sea called CARgo, while good transported by land called SHIPments?

6. Why the move back to Aqua, and not to Orange, Black or stay on White?

7. Can dragons be gay? Other than Poobah, I mean.

2. Having met your goal to enter Citadel and now surpassing 2 mill NS, what is Argent's next big goal?

4. Have you gotten much flak for the recent addition of OG leadership to Argent?

5. Why are goods transported by sea called CARgo, while good transported by land called SHIPments?

1. No, as that is only a figure of speech.

2. Grow both our ANS and nukes/member to insane levels.

3. Yes, most unions do.

4. Not that I have heard of, in my opinion I welcome them with open arms because I think they can contrbute to Argent in a good way and I have never heard them speak against Argent, therefor I welcome them, and care little for those who wish to act stupidly and flame.

5. Purely just to annoy you. And for ironic effect.

6. I was not in CN during argent's formation but I have come to believe it is because Aqua is the spritual home of many in Argent as well as we have allies there and there is good trade options.

7. Yes, I think. First to post pics will win 50 tech.

Yes, because she is a good mother.

Like Death said, mainly keep our growth up internally. We have a few FA plans, but nothing too extravagant.

Yes. They have to use their skills somewhere.

A few people have come to us asking us what we're thinking, including some allies, but they know that this is our choice. They also know that Argent's government has not changed, and our goals have not changed. We just have a few more voices in our general membership if they are accepted.

Because you touch yourself.

Well, we moved off of white because of the lack of trades. It was between Black, Orange, and Aqua (just based upon heavily populated spheres and treaty partners), and since we still had a good-sized portion of our alliance on Aqua, it made the most sense to move here.

Right, ANYWAY. :(

So, the topic pretty much says it all. Ask us something and someone from Argent will be around to answer whatever questions you may have. Any "official" questions will be answered by someone within our government, but our members will probably be able to answer most of the things that you're interested in.

So, ask away.

What is you position on the use of nuclear weapons in combat.

Why would you let Reyne in your alliance?

We are the alliance of second chances. Yes, she does have a history that many people are not fond of, however her presence does not change how Argent runs things. We also had no problem entering an MDoAP bloc with an alliance she was government in, so we obviously liked her at least somewhat.

I'd also like to point out that Reyne is still in the applicant phase at this point.

What is you position on the use of nuclear weapons in combat.

We have an unofficial first strike in defensive war policy, and at our discretion in offensive war.

Why would you let Reyne in your alliance?
We are the alliance of second chances.

Damn it, Poobah. That's what I was going to say.

By the way, I'm ex-Vox, and Emperor of Cheese, a government member, is also ex-Vox.

o/ second chances