I'm baffled NPO

Steelrat

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pay reps to alliances that attacked us first? Lol.

As I was saying,

oops

/me stuffs his money back into his closet and closes the door

As I was saying,

I didn't get the memo that we lost.

Truly the future is bright under the tutelage of Vladimir's young apprentice.

As I was saying,

oops

As I was saying,

You're kidding, right? NPO fired the first shot.

As I was saying,

oops

As I was saying,

Welp its not whining...sorta.

Please post moar.

Spanks.

I was more directing that question to the NPOers than you ;) In particular Letum.

Until he tells me that more than 75% have less than 100M on hand these terms are not unpayable.

I do not have figures for every single one of the 181 nations (trying to get them would be spy slot filling), so I cannot tell if exactly 136 nations have below the required warchests. But I can tell you that a very large number, certainly well above 60% and very likely above the 75% of those who'd remain as well, have below that amount. I spent most of yesterday advising a guy on how to deal with a 40 million bill-lock, getting a member with a 10m warchest to cut her bills dramatically, and saving another person with a 10m warchest from deletion. All of them were in peace mode, above 5k infra.

Edited by Letum

I do not have figures for every single one of the 181 nations (trying to get them would be spy slot filling), so I cannot tell if exactly 136 nations have below the required warchests.

You could perhaps ask them. I'm sure you have some form of record of who in your alliance has or has not got a decent war chest, especially as it has been claimed that you sent those with the smallest war chests into peace mode for that reason.

You could perhaps ask them. I'm sure you have some form of record of who in your alliance has or has not got a decent war chest, especially as it has been claimed that you sent those with the smallest war chests into peace mode for that reason.

We do ask people, that is how we get our data in the first place. But we do not have every single person. It is a large number of people.

As an uninvolved observer, it is obvious to me that Karma has (and rightly so), as it's agenda, the elimination of NPO being a sanctioned alliance, and the loss of the capability to regain sanction for a considerable time. Since NPO has admitted that it is losing the war, it's time that NPO stop deluding themselves about the consequences of losing this war.

NPO, you are going to lose sanction, and have that condition remain for a significant time. If you make any counter-proposal that does not result in your loss of sanction, and the loss of the ability to regain sanction for a significant time, then Karma will (rightly so) reject your counter-proposal.

It's time for NPO to become realistic and practical about these terms.

As an uninvolved observer, it is obvious to me that Karma has (and rightly so), as it's agenda, the elimination of NPO being a sanctioned alliance, and the loss of the capability to regain sanction for a considerable time. Since NPO has admitted that it is losing the war, it's time that NPO stop deluding themselves about the consequences of losing this war.

NPO, you are going to lose sanction, and have that condition remain for a significant time. If you make any counter-proposal that does not result in your loss of sanction, and the loss of the ability to regain sanction for a significant time, then Karma will (rightly so) reject your counter-proposal.

The only difference between being crippled by peace and crippled by war is that the latter is more fun.

Thats also what I feel the world is waiting for. However, we have too many nations to lose sanction. Its just not possible. Look at our growth charts, the losses are stalling, we simply cant loose any more. Furthermore, actually look at the stats depot, we actually should be ranked 13th right now, we just have too many nations for how the alliance score is calculated.

As for bieng practical, I thouroughly believe that offering 8,000,000,000 and 300k, the harshest terms ever offered, would sufficiently cripple us for the next year.

Edited by muffasamini

The only difference between being crippled by peace and crippled by war is that the latter is more fun.

i vote that we all stop this back and forth nonsensical jabber, sit back, and have fun. Crippling by war sounds like more fun to me too! hell, if we all have to rebuild from scratch, that'd be just fine with me :D

We do ask people, that is how we get our data in the first place. But we do not have every single person. It is a large number of people.

If you have enough data to send them to peace mode due to a lack of funds then you have enough data to tell us if those 131 have the required war chests and are capable of contributing to your reps.

Thats also what I feel the world is waiting for. However, we have too many nations to lose sanction. Its just not possible. Look at our growth charts, the losses are stalling, we simply cant loose any more. Furthermore, actually look at the stats depot, we actually should be ranked 13th right now, we just have too many nations for how the alliance score is calculated.

As for bieng practical, I thouroughly believe that offering 8,000,000,000 and 300k, the harshest terms ever offered, would sufficiently cripple us for the next year.

Your stats are a farce. A desperate daily scramble to maintain a a number. That number is more important to your alliance than anything else in this game, including you and the rest of the cannon fodder. And you will indeed continue to fall ever further as all those newbies you scramble to pull in daily to make up a number are delted thro inactivity. Quite an existence eh. One part of the alliance rots away in eternal peace mode while the other dissolves and is partially hidden by further stuffing.

Or at least you think it's hidden. But believe you me people aren't that stupid.

As I was saying,

oops

As I was saying,

So you attacking OV and us acting on treaty obligations is now considered aggression? Ok, good to know.

As for a memo: really? Who needs a memo when your government has been looking to surrender for quite some time now. You're like Vladimir, only much less wordy and much more nonsensical.