Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have and i still think these terms are ridiculous and im in an alliance that had to pay some of the worst reps in CN history.

This speaks wonders to the viceroy system imposed by the NPO on defeated alliances.

the funny part is a large portion of the karma coalition helped NPO take reps and even took some there selfs if i can recall correctly.

The difference is that they realized their mistakes, and now they are fighting against them because of it. This war has been their punishment. War hurts everyone, even the winners lose more then they gain by the end. Sure, they didn't exactly hurt as much as NPO or Q or anyone, because they weren't the main forces behind them.

the funny part is a large portion of the karma coalition helped NPO take reps and even took some there selfs if i can recall correctly.

You are correct.

This speaks wonders to the viceroy system imposed by the NPO on defeated alliances.

At least one of the large Karma alliances has instituted a Viceroy over a defeated alliance, before GATO too.

Did Haflinger really just say that Invicta has no other meaningful FA than the NPO? :wacko: Well, I guess that's good for their other treaty partners to hear now as opposed to when they might actually request Invicta holds up the treaty.

From some of the posts here, Karma should clearly impose a viceroy on NPO; in a year, the NPO will be correctly brainwashed (um, I mean, politically recalibrated) and won't think that Karma did anything rough to them at all.

A large portion? Really? Please list those that helped and then list all those in Karma that didn't. I think you're grossly overstating that.

It cracks me up on how NPO's bigger nations stayed in Peace Mode for the whole war and sent in the smaller guys to do the dirty work. A War Is lead by the General, not the Private. I think the numbers are very fitting

If you actually knew NPO membership, you would know that almost all of the leadership IS fighting.

Did Haflinger really just say that Invicta has no other meaningful FA than the NPO? :wacko: Well, I guess that's good for their other treaty partners to hear now as opposed to when they might actually request Invicta holds up the treaty.

From some of the posts here, Karma should clearly impose a viceroy on NPO; in a year, the NPO will be correctly brainwashed (um, I mean, politically recalibrated) and won't think that Karma did anything rough to them at all.

This man speaks truth and wisdom.

It cracks me up on how NPO's bigger nations stayed in Peace Mode for the whole war and sent in the smaller guys to do the dirty work. A War Is lead by the General, not the Private. I think the numbers are very fitting

npoiowars.jpg

hcmilwar.jpg

My good sir, you are a liar. Our leadership has been fighting the hardest.

Our "bigger nations" did not stay in peace mode; they fought, and they got knocked down. That is why they are not big anymore.

npoiowars.jpg

hcmilwar.jpg

My good sir, you are a liar. Our leadership has been fighting the hardest.

Some of your leadership, yes, I'll agree with that. Moo certainly has been fighting hard, that I know. But Dilber has only 6 wars, and I know he was even hiding in a different AA for a little bit. Unless it was part of a bigger tactic, that's pure cowardice.

Edited by Nintenderek

Some of your leadership, yes, I'll agree with that. Moo certainly has been fighting hard, that I know. But Dilber has only 6 wars, and I know he was even hiding in a different AA for a little bit. Unless it was part of a bigger tactic, that's pure cowardice.

You honestly think Dilber can hide?

Seriously? Along with the emperor, he is the most recognizable face of the Order. Changing AA would hardly stop attacks. The fact he was launching wars at that point doesn't help with the hiding idea either.

I mean, come on. Let's use at least a bit of common sense here.

This conversation continues to chug forward with generally various spurious comments made by leaders such as Nintenderek above. When confronted with empirical proof against his comments he looks into his bag of 'wrath' and pulls other another one. Typical of a mindset of a minority.

Fushun City State has been to ZI and out twice now, tomorrow here is to another go. This is duty, this is proper courage and that duty and courage is what Pacifica is about. Go figure it's something some in Karma are still learning.

Seriously? Along with the emperor, he is the most recognizable face of the Order. Changing AA would hardly stop attacks. The fact he was launching wars at that point doesn't help with the hiding idea either.

I was using common sense. Look at his wars yourself. It obviously helped something, as he was not in peace mode at the time.

He may be one of the most recognizable faces of the Order, but that doesn't change how most people find their targets in war.

This conversation continues to chug forward with generally various spurious comments made by leaders such as Nintenderek above. When confronted with empirical proof against his comments he looks into his bag of 'wrath' and pulls other another one. Typical of a mindset of a minority.

I'm the minority? The entire world is up against you, and yet the people on the other side are still the minority?

Fushun City State has been to ZI and out twice now, tomorrow here is to another go. This is duty, this is proper courage and that duty and courage is what Pacifica is about. Go figure it's something some in Karma are still learning.

Don't lecture me about going to ZI or anyone else. More people have been to ZI because of Pacifica then any other reason and I was one of those people. The fact remains that your government is hiding behind closed curtains, while your lower members do most of the fighting. I'll admit to being impressed by the way Moo has been fighting, and a couple others on that list, however anything less than 12 wars for as long as you guys have been fighting, is not enough.

Edited by Nintenderek

Yah lets force NPO to disband... Cause you know you will have 700 nations going around to many different alliances so they can get high in govt. and then take out their revenge on the other alliances. Disbandment I think is going to be a bigger problem for Karma then it would be fore NPO.

This post really makes me question how you ever got into gov anywhere.

The man does have a point....

I mean really people probably want to get him more than Moo (some people)

Edit: 141 pgs...RLY?

Edited by Mr Damsky

Completely agreeing with letum here.

Plus, look at Dilber's NS drop. 6 wars, but 40k NS lost.

the only large nations left are banks...get your facts right before you make an idiotic post

Keyword left, as in right now. However, before they came out about a week or so ago, at least half, if not 3/4ths of the NPO government were hiding in peace mode.

I was using common sense. Look at his wars yourself. It obviously helped something, as he was not in peace mode at the time.

He may be one of the most recognizable faces of the Order, but that doesn't change how most people find their targets in war.

Really? You find targets based solely on their current AA? Wow...

We don't hold grudges for 3+ years like karma does, and at the Nemesis guy i have been in since march but all who were around at the time feel the same way.

and Sparta, MHA, FOK, Gramlins, NpO, Super friends, have all helped NPO at 1 point. (im missing a few still.)

Forgot Nor, fan & VE.

Edited by Sylar

I disagree with Letum on most things he's said in the last 48 hours or so, but we can agree here.

If NPO were going to use AA hiding, they'd be shifting their lower profile peace mode banks to outside AAs, not somebody like Dilber.

We don't hold grudges for 3+ years like karma does, and at the Nemesis guy i have been in since march but all who were around at the time feel the same way.

and Sparta, MHA, FOK, Gramlins, NpO, Super friends, have all helped NPO at 1 point. (im missing a few still.)

Just going to point out, you joined this game three months ago.

So you don't even have a complete list and you're making baseless accusations? Alright...