Fall Freiherr

Malatose

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Cut the OOC !@#$ and cut the IC !@#$ will you all. You are all going to fight its obvious so stop complaining about it and just fight already.

OOC: I point you guys to an angry post. Note how it contains swearing, but what truly makes it angry is the lack of punctuation, the general assumptions made ("You are all going to fight") and the call to action ("just fight already"). A telltale sign of anger is irrational haste.

OOC: I point you guys to an angry post. Note how it contains swearing, but what truly makes it angry is the lack of punctuation, the general assumptions made ("You are all going to fight") and the call to action ("just fight already"). A telltale sign of anger is irrational haste.

ooc: I agree, totally uncalled for. The ooc was needed to clear up some things. Please tell him to please calm himself for me.

Edited by Justinian the Mighty

A third party enforcing anything generally leads to an escalation in weapons used.

Is that a threat to those who would intervene?

Your pathetic attempts at understanding the course of historical events amuses me please go on the Discussion never had a 3rd party forcing negotiations the only 3rd party was Hansa as it was between Nordland and Comintern. Are you saying Lady Tintagyl forced us to go to the table?

Please note the first bolded phrase. You directly contradict yourself. You say there was no third party, and then you say the third party was The Hanseatic Commonwealth.

The second bolded portion. Yes, in a manner, she did. As the most respected person on the planet, you actually listened when she called for talks.

Is that a threat to those who would intervene?

Please note the first bolded phrase. You directly contradict yourself. You say there was no third party, and then you say the third party was The Hanseatic Commonwealth.

The second bolded portion. Yes, in a manner, she did. As the most respected person on the planet, you actually listened when she called for talks.

That isn't a threat however a fact obvious from the past. Regarding your second statement I said there was no one who FORCED us to go to the table, we did it with our own free will.

That isn't a threat however a fact obvious from the past. Regarding your second statement I said there was no one who FORCED us to go to the table, we did it with our own free will.

Perhaps, according to a point of view, you WERE forced, because you would have seriously lost face by not listening to your Valkyrie of Peace.

What of the comment that you directly contradicted yourself on the "No third Party" issue?

Your pathetic attempts at understanding the course of historical events amuses me please go on the Discussion never had a 3rd party forcing negotiations the only 3rd party was Hansa as it was between Nordland and Comintern. Are you saying Lady Tintagyl forced us to go to the table?

The Melvin University offers Phil301 - Introduction to Logic, it would definitely be worth your money in instances like this. Notice the bolded part, this is the noun he refers to in the first part of his sentence. Notice the italicized part, this is the noun he refers to in the second part of the sentence. Notice how the two are different? Logic.

The Melvin University offers Phil301 - Introduction to Logic, it would definitely be worth your money in instances like this. Notice the bolded part, this is the noun he refers to in the first part of his sentence. Notice the italicized part, this is the noun he refers to in the second part of the sentence. Notice how the two are different? Logic.

Without the Hansa forcing them to sit down and talk, they never would have done it. They can make excuses all they want "they didn't force us to do anything" but in reality it all comes down that without the Hansa there to make them do it they never would have.

Without the Hansa forcing them to sit down and talk, they never would have done it. They can make excuses all they want "they didn't force us to do anything" but in reality it all comes down that without the Hansa there to make them do it they never would have.

Indeed. Anything else we have to say on the matter would simply be redundant.

Didn't you cut off communications?