The Seventh Reich

Apollo Shanofan

Can we not let all these arrogant and annoying germans fight it out? I suggest Nuclear Missiles be the weapon of choice, the battle ground europe, and the winner the highest inflicted : received civilian megakill ratio.

I shall have my popcorn and lead glass sunglasses ready for then the multi way duel begins at dawn.

Should that happen I will make sure arrogant dictators not necessary in Europe receive the first.

Edited by Centurius

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should that happen I will make sure arrogant dictators not necessary in Europe receive the first.

Oh good, I was hoping the arrogant dictators of the Reichs in europe would make sure that the arrogant dictators of the Reichs that were unable to attend would still be able to join in the festivities.

-LVN

"You know where my boy Bob is," screams Bob's mom over the phone at whoever it is that answers it on Maelstrom's end. "You tell that fool chil' that they found his Dodge Charger blown up on the beach with about 23 empty beer cans scattered around," she screams in conclusion.

Bob's Mom.

The official government position of the Republic of Free Somal is we will do something about this as soon as we are in a position to do so. The people of the world may have 'commingled' but the Africans, the true Africans, of Africa remember the centuries of $%&@, economic exploitation, slavery, and warfare inflicted on us by the likes of these Germans.

Their presence is intolerable.

We strongly suggest they look to swapping land elsewhere in the world and allowing the natives of Africa to reclaim their true birthright.

OOC: Way too many german or germanic states in CNRP...Seriously.

What is the fascination of all these people with germany? We're no better than the british or russians.

IC:

"Singapore wonders where this sudden rise in german population comes from."

"The Kingdom of Serca is extremely uncomfortable with this sudden German expense into Africa. Although we were told this is a colony but we see it is a sovern nation and feel it is every nations right to be where they please. But we will keep our eyes on you and if any suspicous behavior erupts we will not hesitate to rid the African continents of this so called 'Seventh Reich'."

-Emperor Sergio II

What is the fascination of all these people with germany? We're no better than the british or russians.

IC:

OOC: Hmm maybe they just like the idea of rping a german culture you know.

IC:

OOC: Mabey many of us ARE German??

IC:

"The Seventh Reich guerentees the safety and progress of Africa only so long as we are allowed. If an offensive begins to expell us from the continent it will be seen as a danger to the German, African, and Arab population of the Seventh Reich and thus will be responded to with force. Please, we ask of our African neighbors to allow the continued stabilization of this land which was saved from anarchy not long ago before my rise to President. Our country and government are in transition and we are working towards a democratic system. We carry the means of constructive peace and the tools for destructive war. It is up to our neighbors to decide our new nations future and the future of the African people; as we have commited no crime we will not allow the continuation of criminal accusations against us because of our race."

-Katarina

OOC: Mabey many of us ARE German??

OOC: How many of you are 100% german, live in germany, know about german culture, et cetera?

Most of the people I've met on the internet, claiming to be german knew so few things about the country it's embarassing.

OOC: How many of you are 100% german, live in germany, know about german culture, et cetera?

Most of the people I've met on the internet, claiming to be german knew so few things about the country it's embarassing.

OOC: It seems irrelevent as we should be allowed to RP whoever we want. Your complaint doesnt really belong in my topic because its getting personal.

OOC: It seems irrelevent as we should be allowed to RP whoever we want. Your complaint doesnt really belong in my topic because its getting personal.

OOC: Of course you're allowed to RP as you want.

I, however, am also allowed to voice that I'm annoyed at so many german states appearing.

But I'll leave now, because I probably won't be able to change your mind.

IC:

Massive reproduction, or people pretending to be Germans.

IC:

OOC: Cause Germany is the only country to take over Europe twice and still become a leading economic power in said continent. Either that or they like the beer.

IC: Drakoria warily recognizes the Seventh Reich. This recognition can and will be revoked should the Reich fail to keep civil rights for all citizens, or if they commit a crime against the world.

OOC: Cause Germany is the only country to take over Europe twice and still become a leading economic power in said continent. Either that or they like the beer.

OOC: I'll be doing a study on people's motivation.

The Republic of Free Somal deplores this outrageous use of propaganda at the expense of the natives of the region. We call them for what they are, lies.

We coutner dismiss Somal's claims as propoganda to give reason to an aggressive spread of their influence and power. This temptation is ingored and the 7th Reich is will not prepare for war as of yet.

The Republic of Transvaal has come to an agreement with the Seventh Reich for the relocation and independence of the Seventh Reich to the Transvaler provinces of Southern Angola and Zambia - which shall be granted their independence at one minutes past midnight tonight (update June 11/12).

Terms of the independence agreement granted by Pretoria are as follows:

1) the Republic of Transvaal hereby recognizes the independence of the Seventh Reich effective one minute after update June 11/12, 2009.

2) the Republic of Transvaal is hereby granted a grandfathered overlapping territorial clause (also known as the Lübeck Clause). Should said independent territory of the Seventh Reich leave RP, lose or relinquish their assigned territory, nation deletion, or leave the game, Transvaal immediately regains said territory.

3) the Republic of Transvaal promises not to interfere in the internal social-political forces within the independent states seceding from the Republic. The Seventh Reich likewise promises not to interfere in the internal social-politics of the Republic.

4) The independent state are assumed to have the political and military protection of Transvaal at the Federal Republic’s discretion.

5) Should the Seventh Reich relocate their in-game capitals outside of their territory, their agreement with Transvaal is null and void and said territory reverts back to the Republic. The Seventh Reich has one week to comply with in-game capital relocation to their African territory.

6) One pair of brand new leather jackboots from a reputable German manufaturer will be supplied free of charge to Field Marshal Petrus Malan on the 1st of each month as long as he remains Commander-in-Chief of the Republican Military Government of Transvaal.

7) Transvaal will take all necessary actions to confirm the Seventh Reich's territorial claims as long as this agreement remains in effect.

[signed]

Staatspresident Botha of the Republic of Transvaal

Field Marshal Petrus Malan, Commander-in-Chief of the Republican Military Government of Transvaal

Foreign Minister Hendrik Strijdom

EDITED: oops... Seventh Reich, not Fourth Reich... too many Reichs for one morning

Edited by Botha