Merger notice

You guys haven't protected us for the last week or so, idk :P

But thanks a lot Siberian Tiger Alliance, we would not have gotten this far at all if it wasn't for you guys :)

Ahh, I wasnt aware. My statement does not mean I have personal issues with you guys. It's just that I am not a big fan of the protectorate system. I do wish you guys well though. If this will make it so there is a better chance for all of you to succeed then that is something that should be supported.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh, I wasnt aware. My statement does not mean I have personal issues with you guys. It's just that I am not a big fan of the protectorate system. I do wish you guys well though. If this will make it so there is a better chance for all of you to succeed then that is something that should be supported.

Everyone has their views on different issues, but I'm kinda sad I never got to meet you in the two months we had the protectorate treaty with you guys.

Everyone has their views on different issues, but I'm kinda sad I never got to meet you in the two months we had the protectorate treaty with you guys.

Yes, I am sorry but I do require that an alliance submit to STA before I will meet with any of its members.

Kidding of course, I am not in our IRC all that often but when I am feel free to drop me a line. You don't Have to be our protectorate to approach me.

Good luck to everyone, etc.

Shame people resort to merging to grow nowadays.

It's difficult to recruit when you're a small alliance, you can't promise huge amounts of aid like other alliances can, nor can you promise the same amount of protection as a sanctioned alliance.

Alliance-wide tech deals & a protectorate.

tech deals != aid, I believe alot of alliance recruitment messages include a 3m to 6m sign on bonus, personally I'd rather be a smaller alliance and not have people who only joined for money, but I can attest to the fact recruitment is difficult in smaller alliances, especially for larger nations, since they wont have numerous people in their ns range to defend them.

tech deals != aid, I believe alot of alliance recruitment messages include a 3m to 6m sign on bonus, personally I'd rather be a smaller alliance and not have people who only joined for money, but I can attest to the fact recruitment is difficult in smaller alliances, especially for larger nations, since they wont have numerous people in their ns range to defend them.

I agree recruitment is difficult for small alliances, but that's why people must stay persistent and not resort to combining communities and cultures for the sake of being larger. Also, I agree that I'd rather have people join not for the money, because those are the ones you expect to leave at the first sign of trouble.

Regardless, once again, good luck to -BOLT-.

For the people saying we did it for NS, Dan and I have known each other for a while, and we signed a treaty. A lot of our government started to like them and Yellow Guard was great at recruiting, and we had the activity. We thought that was a good combination, and we decided on the merge. Since we had the same protectorate and same views on a lot of things we decided to merge. This has nothing to do with being lazy and not recruiting, or just wanting to be stronger.

For the people saying we did it for NS, Dan and I have known each other for a while, and we signed a treaty. A lot of our government started to like them and Yellow Guard was great at recruiting, and we had the activity. We thought that was a good combination, and we decided on the merge. Since we had the same protectorate and same views on a lot of things we decided to merge. This has nothing to do with being lazy and not recruiting, or just wanting to be stronger.

You had the same protectorate?