Request to Viniland/Tahoe

Sumeragi

*Classified, via cable*

We request that the Kyokujitsujins in former Canada be allowed to come to Yamato.

Also, would it be possible to transfer the Canadian Marianas to Yamato? There is a large Kyokujitsu population there, and we have always consider the islands as Kyokujitsu territory.

In addition, we are willing to put our feelings against Tahoe aside and work for the peace of the Pacific. We offer a NAP or a MDP.

We await your answers.

Edited by Sumeragi

*Classified*

We request that the Kyokujitsujins in former Canada be allowed to come to Yamato.

Also, would it be possible to transfer the Canadian Marianas to Yamato? There is a large Kyokujitsu population there, and we have always consider the islands as Kyokujitsu territory.

In addition, we are willing to put our feelings against Tahoe aside and work for the peace of the Pacific. We offer a NAP or a MDP.

We await your answers.

OOC: And now you suddenly want the 300,000 living in former Canuckistan, heh.

Also, there's less than 20,000 Kyokujitsujins in the Marianas, of 241,717. Not even 10%.

Talk about not asking me about what actually is there and what I did with it.

OOC: You got that wrong Subtle... if he had 90% odds, that means either anything UNDER 90 or anything OVER 10 allows him to intercept the transmission. He only has a 10% chance of failing. So, with your 85... either way he got it. (Just a side note, I rolled my and got a 95... feel lucky you didn't have me roll, LVN, lol)

OOC: How do you even know that there is a transmission is being transmitted in the first place?

OOC: If he hates her ICly (which I suspect he does), then there is no reason to doubt that he's monitoring her nation for transmissions.

OOC: If he hates her ICly (which I suspect he does), then there is no reason to doubt that he's monitoring her nation for transmissions.

OOC: So he had someone tapping into their communication cables the whole time? I don't recall him RPing that.

OOC: I do not see a valid reason for his tapping cables, unless he has RPed something like the ECHELON, which he never did.

Of course, I'll still see if he can think of something.

OOC: Cables? To Tahoe? Links to where they were built? Otherwise, I said, with RP that I was searching for transmissions (etc etc in the People's Will thread) and I think that intercepting airborne transmissions is quite easy enough, than you.

IC: ***Classified***

It seems that Yamato wishes to seize those islands. We should set up a conference and push for them to be integrated into the Hansa.

OOC: You got that wrong Subtle... if he had 90% odds, that means either anything UNDER 90 or anything OVER 10 allows him to intercept the transmission. He only has a 10% chance of failing. So, with your 85... either way he got it. (Just a side note, I rolled my and got a 95... feel lucky you didn't have me roll, LVN, lol)

OOC: Yeah, I must have been tired when I typed that. :wacko: I meant above 90 was an unsuccessful interception.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

OOC: I would like to note sumeragi cheated here by editing her OP to specify a cable transmission after I RP'd tracking a non cable transmission, and had a successful intercept rolled. Before it was not specified, and so I feel this move is a blatant god mod.

OOC: I would like to note sumeragi cheated here by editing her OP to specify a cable transmission after I RP'd tracking a non cable transmission, and had a successful intercept rolled. Before it was not specified, and so I feel this move is a blatant god mod.

OOC: I have to agree here, going back and ret conning a previous post isn't allowed.

OOC: I have to say it's rather unbalanced if there isn't also a chance LVN gets caught monitoring this.

OOC: Passive stuff like this? Chances of getting caught are exceptionally small. LVN was monitoring communications (by air, with Sumer's original post) had 90% spy odds, got a roll from a GM, was successful, so he was able to see the message. If he had missed, he would have missed, not been caught.

OOC: I have to agree here, going back and ret conning a previous post isn't allowed.

OOC: This is true; if someone has already replied to your post, there's nop editing it unless both players agree.

OOC: I have to say it's rather unbalanced if there isn't also a chance LVN gets caught monitoring this.

OOC; I also happen to agree with this.

OOC: I was thinking that if you failed to achieve the spy roll you got caught in the process. That makes it fair.

OOC: I'd think two rolls would be more appropriate. A first roll for success, and a second roll to see if the spy gets caught.

OOC: There is a large and monumental difference between spying and passive communications monitoring.

OOC: If its passive then I doubt you would catch anything important to be honest otherwise its cheating the system.

OOC: I'd think two rolls would be more appropriate. A first roll for success, and a second roll to see if the spy gets caught.

OOC: I guess that could work though the problem is that the second roll would represent the security forces of the other nation trying to ctah the spy so the Spier's IG odds might not work there.

OOC; I also happen to agree with this.
OOC: I was thinking that if you failed to achieve the spy roll you got caught in the process. That makes it fair.

OOC: Its a passive transmission interception. Unless she had her own spies inside my country, there would be no way for her to know I even attempted. Its just like listening to the radio on a larger scale.

OOC: If its passive then I doubt you would catch anything important to be honest otherwise its cheating the system.

OOC: Tell that to Palm Bowl. The SIGINT station in kuwait which basically told the US what the iraqis were doing due to radio interceptions.

Edited by LeVentNoir