CNRP Romance Database

Sumeragi

Yes, stalk him, stalk him! :D

This. DO EET. :ph34r:

This thread is creepy and exactly why my prime minister is devoid of any feelings of love in the romantic sense.

Oh, poor him.

Uberstein is a 70 year old man who has had 1 wife (dead) and 2 sons (only 1 left).

I think I need to have an illegitimate daughter pop up.

Wasn't he 50 or 60 years old, last time I checked? :unsure:

LOL, love how you put that, hawk... :lol1:

So, Sumer, my main romance was betwen Laurel Asire and Jed Constantine.

It began in a thread titled, I believe, Chronicles of a deposed leader (the thread was OP'd by JEDCJT). It had a brief mention in his thread where they returned to power in Byzantium--can;t remember what that thread was titled, then there was another between him, myself, and Centurius where Jed finally proposed. That one had some form of the word 'diplomacy' in the title, but again, can't remember the exact title. It was a continuing of an earlier one between only him and Cent, and it implied such in the title.

Then of course, their final thread was when Byzantium fell and he re-rolled in America.

Ah, I remember that. Jed/Laurel = :wub:. However, let's not forget Jonathan Kars and Arlene Summers. :D

Now, if I could contribute to something, I'd endorse the couplings of Evan/Sarah and LeVentNoir/Madame Unicorn. :lol1:

Edited by JEDCJT

\

Quite possibly never going to happen...

Unless you pay us both massive amounts of money..

He is 3x her age......

So? Age is but a number. True love prevails over all. :awesome:

No romances for the mangled Imperator. :P

Hm, I'm sure I can set him up with a nice, beautiful girl... ;)

Hm, I'm sure I can set him up with a nice, beautiful girl... ;)

Early Twenties. Scars running the length of face and upper body. Right eye replaced by mechanical prosthetic which gives him a bit better than average vision. Two artificial fingers on left hand. Pieces of bone in his torso and skull have been replaced by metal plates due to loss of material. Multiple implants in the thorax for regulating and boosting Adrenaline/Chemical output.

Emotionally traumatized for sending multiple nations to their doom and devastating most of South America in the Rainforest Wars. Highly trained killer from the former Republic of Daorim military. Views of the world mostly polar opposite to Sarah Tintagyl. Runs one of the largest countries in the world and has few friends.

Enjoys alone time.

---

There, try it. :P

Early Twenties. Scars running the length of face and upper body. Right eye replaced by mechanical prosthetic which gives him a bit better than average vision. Two artificial fingers on left hand. Pieces of bone in his torso and skull have been replaced by metal plates due to loss of material. Multiple implants in the thorax for regulating and boosting Adrenaline/Chemical output.

Emotionally traumatized for sending multiple nations to their doom and devastating most of South America in the Rainforest Wars. Highly trained killer from the former Republic of Daorim military. Views of the world mostly polar opposite to Sarah Tintagyl. Runs one of the largest countries in the world and has few friends.

Enjoys alone time.

---

Jed, I do believe he's thrown down the gauntlet. Do you accept the challenge?

Enjoys alone time.

---

Thats it? Tahsir is a walking biological weapon :P Dranagg rulers are infected with several nasty things to ensure they die on the throne :lol2:

No "Long live the king" garbage here.

Enjoys alone time.

---

Heh, but what if that girl is willing to overlook all that and genuninely wants to be with him? :awesome:

Jed, I do believe he's thrown down the gauntlet. Do you accept the challenge?

...I ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE! :war: