These Months In Zenith

znn.png

Hello Cybernations! I'm Duncan King and this is ZNN.

The last term in office was very exciting for Zenith. It had it all: growth, war, anarchy, nukings, and resignations. We reached 2 million NS in May only to have that progress nuked away due to war as 700K NS evaporated due to war related issues. We have had ministers resign due to inactivity or other issues only to have others step up to fill their places. This has been an interesting term to be a Zenite.

War

military.png

Most notable in this term was the war. Zenith entered the war in support of our friends in TPF by declaring war on Poison Clan and was then attacked in return by PC's friends in RAD, Umbrella, and Argent. The war went nuclear right away and many nations had their nuclear cherries popped. Soon, all of the active members of Zenith came to see how much fun anarchy could be.

ishot-14.png

Despite our best efforts, the fearsome war machine of Argent was too much for us, and we eventually ended up surrendering to the war after 6 days of fighting. The member nations of Zenith developed a lot of respect for our opponents, especially Argent, who showed their infra shredding prowess.

argentweightloss.png

Transition

The last term was also one of transition for Zenith as we saw the departure of two founders of Zenith, one long term member, one government member, and one 60 million dollar man due to disagreements over the war.

founders.png

These departures resulted in a massive loss of NS in addition to a big morale hit for us in the first hours of the war. Despite these issues, we did survive and were able to fill the holes created by the departures with capable people within the alliance. Although we have taken a few dings this term, activity levels in Zenith are increasing and the departures have opened up more chances for our members to step up and give their talents to the alliance. Many of us won medals in the last war and we wear them with pride. This next term promises to be one of the best we have had.

Election Results

And with that, I am happy to present the new elected minsters of Zenith for the June to August (June, July, August, in office).

In the Minister of Defense position, Christian will be taking the reigns of the Zenith military again. He took over in the eve of war last month and kept the Zenith Express from totally going off the rails militarily.

In the Minister of Development position, Jazhayre will be taking the reigns from The Joker23 a Zenith all star who has helped the alliance since its infancy in a variety of positions. Jazh (as he is known on IRC) is one of Zenith's most active members and is always suggesting ways that the alliance can be improved. I'm looking forward to him putting those ideas into effect.

In the Minister of Domestic Affairs position, we have Panther another very active member. Panther brings a lot of experience with him, both in government and in life. We are looking forward to seeing what he can do with the internal affairs of the alliance, an area that has suffered from high turnover and activity in the past.

In the Minister of Finance, Xaero will be taking the reigns from Gogeta, the previous MoFin who will be spending the summer at his desert island estate. Xaero helped us out when our previous MoDA resigned before the war and got that Ministry on its feet again. I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do with the Ministry of Finance..

Rounding out the Council of Ministers, we have Kzoppistan . Kzopp (MrO on IRC) is a rising star in Zenith. He previously worked in the Diplomat Corps and stepped up this term when Sulmar, the previous MoFA, decided not run (he decided to spend the summer on his country estate).

Together, these five make up a very strong Council that I personally believe with take Zenith very far.

newcouncil.png

Press Conference

I'd also like to invite you to the Zenith Press Conference which can be found by clicking this handy dandy banner

pressconference.png

TL/DR

New Zenith Gov:

TRIUMVIRATE

Executive Triumvir: Suvorov

External Triumvir: Duncan King

Internal Triumvir: Metictype

REGENT

Regent: Ferrous

COUNCIL OF MINISTERS

Minister of Defense: Christian

Minister of Development: Jazhayre

Minister of Domestic Affairs: Panther

Minister of Finance: Xaero

Minister of Foreign Affairs: Kzoppistan

Congrats to all involved! I personally would of preferred Psyduck to win...maybe next time

Psyduck was definitely on point during these elections, it was shocker when he didn't win. PsyduckEmot.gif

Huzzah to another indefenite term as Regent. Oh, and congrats on the newly elected as well.

/me checks the charter

Your still on the same term...

"Well I didn't vote for you" ~ Politically correct peasant from Holy Grail

You're cool.

Not as cool as you, baby, but we try.

Nice images there, looking forward to more Zenith announcements.

I'm a firm believer in the use of images to provide humor.

<insert my Zenith flame here>

Congrats, I'm just glad The AUT isn't in there.

Yawn. Next?

/me checks the charter

Your still on the same term...

"Well I didn't vote for you" ~ Politically correct peasant from Holy Grail

I'm not the one who left their government position at the beginning of their term.

touche, but it was a shame you couldn't fit in the suitcase to go all around the world... maybe next time

Going OOC are we? In that case, at least when I traveled around the world, it wasn't as an excuse to get out of my country.