Lets talk about the little full trades indicator

Brotherington

And people that are looking at you nation can quickly check to see if you have a free slot.

It's quite useful when looking for trades and its not causing much trouble to have there.

agreed, I like it. also, I have had alliance members lose trades and not notice until after they collect taxes, it is a handy feature

Edited by JCFalkenberg

Is there a reason why the colour around the circles is orange? Is it for the colourblind?

What does orange have to do with colourblind people? :wacko:

They are just orange but it would be great if admin changed them to match the person's team colour.

...it would be great if admin changed them to match the person's team colour.

This could be good, but what about showing what color each trade is within the dots? That way if a trade partner changes teams, you may catch it. ...trying to think of anything bad about this suggestion... Too complicated?

This could be good, but what about showing what color each trade is within the dots? That way if a trade partner changes teams, you may catch it. ...trying to think of anything bad about this suggestion... Too complicated?

if that could be done, i think it would be very useful to people looking for trades.

but yeah, i like the addition. doesn't bother me.

if you dont see that half your resources are missing you arn't going to see a small white spot halfway down the page.

When I lost 1/5 of my resources (one trade agreement) I didn't notice and it's very easy to not notice.