Question to Poison Clan

magicninja

Name me one time PC has not honoured a treaty, we would burn in hell for any of our allies. I of course know you mean the TPF NAP which TPF themselves designed so that they could try and keep PC at bay while making the treaty vague enough so that they could attack us at the drop of a hat. But guess what, we beat them to it.

I do not have to as you pointed out, you just did it for me. That whole "we beat them to it" means that there is a time that you did not honour a treaty.

As for burning in hell, no need to do so for your allies, PC's own conduct will assure it a spot amongst the flames of damnation quite well enough on its own merit, or lack thereof.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's not pin the actions of PC, just or unjust, on Karma as a whole.

No I am pinning the lack of action on karma as a whole, they boast of standing against oppression yet now that 3 alliances that fly their flag are in the midst of it, it goes on without any other member of karma without taking any action to stop it.

the dark templar is a signatory of NOIR, which prohibits raiding nations on the black team. i can only assume the other signatories will be taking care of this matter, and perhaps they'd care to reach out to a fellow black alliance?

Seems they should honor that given thats how Sparta came to their aid via NOIR.

to be fair, i posted the above before looking at the war screen. it is only one DT nation raiding and thus not a coordinated alliance raid, just an opportunistic nation raid violating an agreement the alliance signed

Indeed, and I'm sure he'll be punished for breaking the rules.

No I am pinning the lack of action on karma as a whole, they boast of standing against oppression yet now that 3 alliances that fly their flag are in the midst of it, it goes on without any other member of karma without taking any action to stop it.

Karma is a loose confederation of alliances fighting against the Hegemony. It's not Karma's job to police the out-of-war actions of PC.

I think its safe to say that the pheonix no longer hungers; ya know ive gained some amount of respect for the NPO for taking thier beating like a man, tpf and former soldier, not so much ;(

anyway please dont let me interrupt this bawwwwwwwwww fest

o/ PC

Karma is a loose confederation of alliances fighting against the Hegemony. It's not Karma's job to police the out-of-war actions of PC.

While your statement is true, many of us find it conflicting that not one Karma alliance would speak up against this action since it is this very behavior they are supposedly fighting against

I think its safe to say that the pheonix no longer hungers; ya know ive gained some amount of respect for the NPO for taking thier beating like a man, tpf and former soldier, not so much ;(

anyway please dont let me interrupt this bawwwwwwwwww fest

o/ PC

Don't you have some sort of in house raid violation to clean up? Seems you might deal with that rather than crawl out here and claim the ever disparaging "bawwwwwwwwwwwwwww"

Raiding a protected alliance that has declared neutrality just because you're the big kids on the playground is extremely poor form, bottom line.

heh, thought that was why NPO was so hated...that is what they did.

oh and TPF too cause we are ebil.. :D

the actions of few often dictate the impression of many.

While your statement is true, many of us find it conflicting that not one Karma alliance would speak up against this action since it is this very behavior they are supposedly fighting against

Actually several members of Karma alliances have spoken out against PC's actions in this very thread. I imagine you mean no official denunciations or such. However remember that those take time.

Don't you have some sort of in house raid violation to clean up? Seems you might deal with that rather than crawl out here and claim the ever disparaging "bawwwwwwwwwwwwwww"

i suggest you honor your end of the deal you were givin, mr merry troll ;(

Edited by willirica

Actually several members of Karma alliances have spoken out against PC's actions in this very thread. I imagine you mean no official denunciations or such. However remember that those take time.

I hope time proves you to be correct on this, our planet has seen far to many innocents destroyed for nothing more than the pleasure of the stronger.

You're not going to get official statements (after all it's not like there are official statements of censure over tech raids usually), but several people from within Karma and without have said that they don't like this. Read the thread ;)

And thus PC have returned to their position as teh ebil raiders.

The evil raiders that I love <3

But honestly?

No one should believe that PC raided California only in order to spite TPF. This was brought out just like any other tech raid that PC has launched in its past, nations were attacked, peace was sent, end. Not too much of a biggie. Whether California was affiliated with TPF or not, they would have still been hit.

And thus PC have returned to their position as teh ebil raiders.

The evil raiders that I love <3

But honestly?

No one should believe that PC raided California only in order to spite TPF. This was brought out just like any other tech raid that PC has launched in its past, nations were attacked, peace was sent, end. Not too much of a biggie. Whether California was affiliated with TPF or not, they would have still been hit.

Oh?? I do believe that if their protector was say... Sparta, ROK or MK.. They would have continued to be "bored". I still like some of the PC individuals I've dealt with and can consider them friends.. but this action is just wrong. I know that's what they do.. but still.. its wrong.

Oh?? I do believe that if their protector was say... Sparta, ROK or MK.. They would have continued to be "bored". I still like some of the PC individuals I've dealt with and can consider them friends.. but this action is just wrong. I know that's what they do.. but still.. its wrong.

hai again death cat :)

back on topic: I was under the impression that PC believed that California was no longer affiliated with TPF due to all mentioning to TPF in their nation bio's being in the past tense.

A full excerpt from a bio:

California was a protectorate of TPF. We have chosen not to activate the optional defense clause of our protectorate treaty, and thus are neutral in this conflict. PM me if you have any questions.

Although this does include the portion of not choosing to activate the ODP, that does not cancel out the "California was a protectorate of TPF".

hai again death cat :)

back on topic: I was under the impression that PC believed that California was no longer affiliated with TPF due to all mentioning to TPF in their nation bio's being in the past tense.

A full excerpt from a bio:

Although this does include the portion of not choosing to activate the ODP, that does not cancel out the "California was a protectorate of TPF".

They easily could have checked in irc, our wiki, our active treaty list on our forum, or our protectorate embassy area.

If my statement is true, then it's not any Karma alliance's job to speak up against these actions, nor would it make anything better if they did. Only the alliances involved, TPF, PC, and California, have an obligation to settle this issue. The rest is just commentary.

Take note that I do not think this was a good move on PC's part (despite the above statement), but then again, I have no knowledge of PC's raiding policies.

Edited by Earl McMann

They easily could have checked in irc, our wiki, our active treaty list on our forum, or our protectorate embassy area.

Is it possible that California may have no longer considered themselves protected by you? It just seems to me that that would be the only reason to put "California was protected by you" in every bio.