Inquiry on Rerolls

Sumeragi

Niko was not allowed to RP at all when he was banned. Since there was no official rule change I obviously was not allowed to RP. Stop the Catch-22 logic.

I am done with this fixed setup.

Mods have said, and said again, you do not need to be on the map to RP.

Is it realy a choice not to RP when You are unable to post on the forums? She was temporarily banned by the mods, and therefore unable to post the details you demand.

She has only once had a 48 hour suspension that I know of. That is the only time when you are not allowed to post on the forums.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does her post have to do with being on the map? the issue is citizens (or former citizens) in another nation.

She has only once had a 48 hour suspension that I know of. That is the only time when you are not allowed to post on the forums.

...exactly. And that occured right when all the stuff we're talking about happened in the first place. Much of these events happened during the time she was suspended.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

Even if that was the case, my land was split up also immediately. You expect the person who had Manchuria let me undo his ethnic cleansing?

You're saying it's my fault I was r*ped while in bondage. A classic Catch-22 farce.

Edited by Sumeragi

What does her post have to do with being on the map? the issue is citizens 9or former citizens) in another nation.

What I said above

However, I didn't have Forum suspension, though I was too busy with RL to be online.

I thank my current for providing me with such a modern cell phone.

Hence, Given the predecent that A: You can Rp while not an the map, and B: The fact that you were able to post on the forums at that time (Ie was not banned or suspended) if you had wanted to do something about it, you should have posted something IC.

As far as I can see, you choose to do nothing, and so your nation Yamato has no connection with any DKT citizens which may have been in Altin Urda, and so the only DKT people you may control would be a portion of those that were living in Palintine when you gained land ceded by them.

Um, so? That was nowhere near the time any of this happened..

Yes, actually, it was. I don't remember the exact dates, obviously, but it was on or around the time of "Operaton Pacific Star."

Hence, Given the predecent that A: You can Rp while not an the map, and B: The fact that you were able to post on the forums at that time (Ie was not banned or suspended) if you had wanted to do something about it, you should have posted something IC.

As far as I can see, you choose to do nothing, and so your nation Yamato has no connection with any DKT citizens which may have been in Altin Urda, and so the only DKT people you may control would be a portion of those that were living in Palintine when you gained land ceded by them.

As well as any in nations owned by people who give her permission to RP them, just like if one RP'er grants another the right to RP one or more of their citizens.

Yes, actually, it was. I don't remember the exact dates, obviously, but it was on or around the time of "Operaton Pacific Star."

Given we are talking about when Sumeragi stopped Rping Altin Urda and rerolled as Yamato, it turns out it was nowhere around that time.

You know, saying she didn't RP enough in altin urda, when other people made IC RP claims on her lands when it was removed and would not return it is kinda silly.

When you suddenly find that all the roleplay you've done got removed because of a brash decision and other rpers have taken it upon themselves to instantly canniblize your lands then make them IC roleplays for it. Well I'd say the IC roleplay for that nation is dead.

Then again it happened to someone that some people dont find popular enough. So I guess they can just gloss that over /sarcasm.

Thanks Tahsir for the support, but it's okay. I'll beat the phariseess at their own game. Yes, the difference between what happened to the rest of unpurged players and I is hypocritically big, but I'll take the hit. As an old Japanese saying goes: Give up the flesh and take the bones.

Given we are talking about when Sumeragi stopped Rping Altin Urda and rerolled as Yamato, it turns out it was nowhere around that time.

A fundamentally wrong mistake there. She didn't stop RP'ing Altin Urda voluntarily she was forced to stop playing it by an unwarranted decision. Now to prevent your comment one does not need to be on the map to RP. People generally do not get recognition without being on the map so they cannot participate in CNRP

Never mind how I would not be allowed to RP any of my people under the 'Need land owner's consent' rule. LVN's logic pretty much says it's my fault if I didn't fight back when I was brutalized by Frost after being wrongly knocked out and tied by the limbs.

But then, LVN is always right, I suppose, even when he had his former people fight automatically.

A fundamentally wrong mistake there. She didn't stop RP'ing Altin Urda voluntarily she was forced to stop playing it by an unwarranted decision. Now to prevent your comment one does not need to be on the map to RP. People generally do not get recognition without being on the map so they cannot participate in CNRP

Mods have said you do not have to be on the map to RP. Hence, if someone RP's whether they are on the map or not, it should be recognised. And she was not forced to stop RPing it, she choose to stop posting IC after sargun wiped her for the map.

But then, LVN is always right, I suppose, even when he had his former people fight automatically.

Wow, irrelvant much? However, I will state, it was a IC rp explanation of mercy ceding my lands to the attackers. You know, actual RP for the fall of a nation.

Never mind how I would not be allowed to RP any of my people under the 'Need land owner's consent' rule. LVN's logic pretty much says it's my fault if I didn't fight back when I was brutalized by Frost after being wrongly knocked out and tied by the limbs.

You were the land owner, they invaded, you had every right to fight back at full strength, you chose not to. As I and mods have said be fore, map status does not effect RP, RP affect's the map. Its a one way thing. You were not knocked out, you would have been at full IC strength if you had RP'd any resistance, and since you were stronger than frost, you should have been able to kick his invading butt.

Mods have said you do not have to be on the map to RP. Hence, if someone RP's whether they are on the map or not, it should be recognised. And she was not forced to stop RPing it, she choose to stop posting IC after sargun wiped her for the map.

While this is the way it should be in reality people did not recognize people not on the map as part of CNRP

Wow, irrelvant much? However, I will state, it was a IC rp explanation of mercy ceding my lands to the attackers. You know, actual RP for the fall of a nation.

But by your logic one would not be allowed to RP his old people as he no longer owns the land or people.

You were the land owner, they invaded, you had every right to fight back at full strength, you chose not to. As I and mods have said be fore, map status does not effect RP, RP affect's the map. Its a one way thing. You were not knocked out, you would have been at full IC strength if you had RP'd any resistance, and since you were stronger than frost, you should have been able to kick his invading butt.

That should have been clarified then, at the point almost all considered a ban an automatic one from RP'ing at all.

While this is the way it should be in reality people did not recognize people not on the map as part of CNRP

Which would be responded to with a quoting of the mod, and everyone would be quiet.

But by your logic one would not be allowed to RP his old people as he no longer owns the land or people.

And indeed, I am not. The small RP after IW fell was a Rp explaination of the fall of IW, and well, it was just that, a IC move explaining a OOC one. And after that was over, I never touching wellingtonians again.

That should have been clarified then, at the point almost all considered a ban an automatic one from RP'ing at all.

Then and now, I have maintained the mods position that the map does not affect RP.

The land split happened BEFORE I figured out what happened, and Frost flashed RPed annexation. Never mind none of the related players (including Sargun, a GM) at the time recognized any sort of Altin Urda governance or resistence.

Your lofty position prevented you from recognizing the actual phases of my lockout, hence your idealistic but irrelevant rulings right now.

I thought we were discussing the fall of her original nation? My mistake, then.

The land split happened BEFORE I figured out what happened, and Frost flashed RPed annexation. Never mind none of the related players (including Sargun, a GM) at the time recognized any sort of Altin Urda governance or resistence.

Yes, I remember that. I can confirm that this is true. And even when Sargun agreed with Sumer to ret-con the whole thing--no one listened to them.

You attempt to take land you aren't aware belongs to someone else, only to have that person declare war IC. Other players bandwagon and declare on you, despite your offer to retcon the whole situation, and even the eventual agreement with the first player to declare on you that it should be retconned... Now, does that really sound fair to anyone?