Inquiry on Rerolls

Sumeragi

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are no rules. Do we have to make them up for this too?

If you leave an area, it is up to the next person who RPs there to use them or not. The Russian Empire was where I was in Russia before me and I CHOSE to RP them. Same thing would go for someone in Germany and Marten's people.

In your case, this is your third nation and you are trying to bring citizens from your first one back. Not only that, but you are in a different area.

I'd say up to the people who control where they supposedly are.

In your case, this is your third nation and you are trying to bring citizens from your first one back. Not only that, but you are in a different area.

Correction: The people in Yamato are those of KT, aka Kyokujitsujin. Therefore, there is continuity.

Reasonable RP will allow a portion of the people of a old nation to be carried though to a re roll. Provided they are citizens in your nation, not in other areas.

For example. Nation A exists at Area A. govt of A flees, set up B. B then buys part of A in return for land B. You would then be able to RP the citizens of Nation A again, however only a part of them, and only the ones in the land you bought.

Reasonable RP will allow a portion of the people of a old nation to be carried though to a re roll. Provided they are citizens in your nation, not in other areas.

For example. Nation A exists at Area A. govt of A flees, set up B. B then buys part of A in return for land B. You would then be able to RP the citizens of Nation A again, however only a part of them, and only the ones in the land you bought.

And when the owner of the land gives consent, correct?

And when the owner of the land gives consent, correct?

No, it is now your land, if they were there before and the previous owner acknowledged them, no explicit permission is needed.

In your case, I would say you might have legit Rp control of maybe 5mil DKT people tops.

No, they are their citizens, and you can have no control over them directly or indirectly, including historic actions.

Historic actions? You mean actions they have taken between the time of the re-roll and the present? Is that what you are referring to?

And I'm pretty sure that with the person's consent, such RP's are allowed, but ONLY with the consent of the person in whose nation they are dwelling.

Otherwise, I have nothing that contradicts what you've said.

Historic actions? You mean actions they have taken between the time of the re-roll and the present? Is that what you are referring to?

And I'm pretty sure that with the person's consent, such RP's are allowed, but ONLY with the consent of the person in whose nation they are dwelling.

Otherwise, I have nothing that contradicts what you've said.

Historic actions are actions which occured when they were under your pervious control but not RP'd, and are so RP'd historically. IE: One example would be me saying that I actually evacuated all the Wellingtonians when the nords rolled me. Would be allowed if I had done it at the time.

Historic actions are actions which occured when they were under your pervious control but not RP'd, and are so RP'd historically. IE: One example would be me saying that I actually evacuated all the Wellingtonians when the nords rolled me. Would be allowed if I had done it at the time.

Given the rather strange characteristics surrounding my 'banning', I would say it would be slightly unnfair to just say I can't RP what happened. One can't really RP while banned and blocked by greedy vultures, can one?

Given the rather strange characteristics surrounding my 'banning', I would say it would be slightly unnfair to just say I can't RP what happened. One can't really RP while banned and blocked by greedy vultures, can one?

Given that there was no RP explaining DKT citizens in Altin Urda, it does not matter. I would say all the DKT people you get is maybe ~5 million that you evacuated to palintine before DKT fell.

Given that there was no RP explaining DKT citizens in Altin Urda, it does not matter. I would say all the DKT people you get is maybe ~5 million that you evacuated to palintine before DKT fell.

The Kyokus in Korea moved to Altin Urda Manchuria, which was RPed.

Also, I will go witgh my population of 55 million people, thank. I'll make a seperat thread for that issue later when I'm on a computer.

The Kyokus in Korea moved to Altin Urda Manchuria, which was RPed.

Also, I will go witgh my population of 55 million people, thank. I'll make a seperat thread for that issue later when I'm on a computer.

Links? Also, when did the Kyokus in Altin Urda move to your current lands? Suffice to say, I severely doubt you can explain more than 5 million people that lived in DKT being in your lands atm.

Links?

1. Kankokujins (Korean branch of Kyokujitsujins) moving from Korea(Mercy) into Altin Urda: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1364028

2. Establishment of Kankoku state within Altin Urda: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1368586

3. Stablization of Jyushin: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1372231

Also, when did the Kyokus in Altin Urda move to your current lands?

We expect me to RP while I was "banned"? If I was rolled I wouldn't complain, but you know I wasn't in the position to RP anything with the temporary restriction that fell on me. That's why I'm saying it's unfair: You're pretty much saying I didn't defend myself when I COULDN'T.

Suffice to say, I severely doubt you can explain more than 5 million people that lived in DKT being in your lands atm.

I shall stick with my statistics, thank you. I'll get to the refugee part later.

(Note: The thread wasn't updated, but you get the idea who are where.)

We expect me to RP while I was "banned"? If I was rolled I wouldn't complain, but you know I wasn't in the position to RP anything with the temporary restriction that fell on me. That's why I'm saying it's unfair: You're pretty much saying I didn't defend myself when I COULDN'T.

No, you choose to not RP, on the basis that you were wiped form the map when the map has no effect on RP. Hence, no RP of DKT people from Altin Urda to Yamato, hence, only a portion of those that were in Palantine are yours to RP.

No, you choose to not RP, on the basis that you were wiped form the map when the map has no effect on RP. Hence, no RP of DKT people from Altin Urda to Yamato, hence, only a portion of those that were in Palantine are yours to RP.

Niko was not allowed to RP at all when he was banned. Since there was no official rule change I obviously was not allowed to RP. Stop the Catch-22 logic.

I am done with this fixed setup.

Edited by Sumeragi

What uberstein said (one of the rare times we've ever agreed I'm sure), and also the spelling of my nation name, for hopefully the final time is: Palintine.

P-A-L-I-N-T-I-N-E

Come on guys, I respect you people enough to look up the spelling of your names.

Is it realy a choice not to RP when You are unable to post on the forums? She was temporarily banned by the mods, and therefore unable to post the details you demand.

You guys really need to lighten up on Sumer, yes she has made mistakes, but the extent you people are going to to keep her from RPing is absurd.

Don't abuse GM powers for personal vendettas.

All I know is that I am not. doing that. I am trying to be fair here.