Petition to Admin

Ferrous

"OMG GET OVER THE FACT THAT THEY'RE GONE, STOP LIVING IN THE OLD DAYS, WTF!!!1111!!!1!!!!!!!"

Right. Whatever. None of that now, from you rowdy folks in the crowd.

I realize that I'm not the first, and that it's been what, over two years since they've been gone? But let's face it, they were fun, and added considerably to the game. It allowed for a color sphere to have a closer sense of community, and not be lost among the crowds in the OWF. I was never quite sure why they were stopped in the first place, but I think a lot of people miss them, and they added a lot.

I might just be nostalgic for the old maroon forums. That was a community. But it made the game more enjoyable, and what is a game without a sense of fun?

For all of those who were not around for the team forums, they were individualized forums for every color and were password protected. It gave the opportunity to meet people from other alliances in your sphere and were simply fun.

Admin, this is a petition to bring back the team-color forums.

Signed,

Ferrous

Krim Xephon

Ejayrazz*

Kahlan Rahl

Facade

Svendonia

mykep

Haflinger

crazyisraelie

toto

Galen Arsenius

King Xander the Only

Aurion

Tungsten

King DrunkWino**

Yossarian

Incitatus (I think)

Kaiser

Rajistani

*Official Maroon Janitor, sanctioned Shebang, former leader of Grämlins, former MoFA of ONOS before it went to !@#$, former 7th most poster

**Representing the entirety of RIA

Edit: if by some lucky happenstance that the forums are brought back, Maroon would need a new password.

Edited by Ferrous

I agree, and it would make organizing trade circles MUCH MUCH MUCH easier, since we apparently can't have subforums organized by color in the Trade Harbour... <_<

signed, Kahlan Rahl of Mathaias, IAA She-Sith and resident Wizard of the First Order

I would probably change back to maroon...

Ejayrazz, Official Maroon Janitor, sanctioned Shebang, former leader of Grämlins, former MoFA of ONOS before it went to !@#$, former 7th most poster

Edited by Ejayrazz

I would probably change back to maroon...

Ejayrazz, Official Maroon Janitor, sanctioned Shebang, former leader of Grämlins, former MoFA of ONOS before it went to !@#$, former 7th most poster

That's reason enough to bring them back.

Don't bring them back. They were useless spam forums. As if there aren't enough of those spread out across the internet.

I respect you holding yourself to such a high standard, but the rest of us like to relax every once in a while.

Uh-huh. I also know this has less to do with forums than with other things. Why aren't you petitioning for the spam forums back instead?

Because of this:

Spam

Spam is not permitted on the Cyber Nations Forums. Users found spamming (posting contentless material of any variety) will receive a warning. Examples include (but are in no way limited to) posts containing nothing but smilies, "+1", "QFT", "this" any other one to few word contentless combination, and/or quoting a post or posting an image and adding any of the aforementioned examples. These posts and other similar contributions have no substance and hence are considered spam.

edit:

Hey man, that's noALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

Edited by Electron Sponge

What, the forum database doesn't have enough useless data crammed in already? Seriously, this is why things like IRC exist - to keep the forum layout from getting cluttered up by a bunch of redundant forums full of people running around going HURR HURR and inflating their post counts.