A Declaration from the Imperial Assault Alliance

I wish you nothing but success in this incarnation, IAA.

And by the looks of it, you're off to a start so fast you might be able to beat Han Solo's Kessel run record with it :P

A parsec is a measure of distance not time ;)

Congrats IAA

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did he ever actually make those? I remember him talking about making them, but I can't find them.

I only ever made asia, dictatoria, and the arctic i believe. oh and oceania.

From the deck of his flagship, the mighty Super Star Destroyer Shilla Rising, Grand Admiral MercyFallout laughed loudly and thoroughly as fleet recruitment increased and yet another of the mighty ships of the Fleet launched to join the massive Imperial Fleet. It was a good day to be an Imperial.

According to the graph, your statement is incorrect.

Well, technically we were announced around 8 PM of that night, prompting the massive growth, which subsided 2 days later in the morning, so Mathias' statement is correct. But hey, you seem to enjoy arguing with us more than running your own alliance.

I only ever made asia, dictatoria, and the arctic i believe. oh and oceania.

OOC: I believe those four were the only continents. :P I only remember the Asia and Oceanica banners, but they were epic. I don't think we ever used them... That was about when we started getting bored, not to mention the ten million election glitches.

-Bama

From the deck of his flagship, the mighty Super Star Destroyer Shilla Rising, Grand Admiral MercyFallout laughed loudly and thoroughly as fleet recruitment increased and yet another of the mighty ships of the Fleet launched to join the massive Imperial Fleet. It was a good day to be an Imperial.

Gosh dangit, your avatar has me hypnotized.

Is this the force? :o

Well, technically we were announced around 8 PM of that night, prompting the massive growth, which subsided 2 days later in the morning, so Mathias' statement is correct. But hey, you seem to enjoy arguing with us more than running your own alliance.

I've learned how to multi-task.

...It'll be interesting to see how many more of these announcements are to come.