Re: Valhalla

Good points? Apology?

I think it has been agreed, over and over, that the terms were light. I do believe the point of disagreement is that we do not believe Valhalla should have been issued harsher terms. Thanks for reading.

i read all 39 pages tyvm, and thank you for trolling me as I try to mediate and provide an exit for your guys as your last grains of PR slip through your fingers (which is clearly your motivation here). Ya its a real mystery why this thread is 39 pages long with the troll squad known as kronos continuing to fuel the fire. Just do yourself a favor and enact radio silence on this thread for kronos.

Edited by willirica

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i read all 39 pages tyvm, and thank you for trolling me as I try to mediate and provide an exit for your guys from your last grains of PR slip through your fingers (which is clearly your motivation here). Ya its a real mystery why this thread is 39 pages long with the troll squad known as kronos continuing to fuel the fire. Just do yourself a favor and enact radio silence on this thread for kronos.

You're so adorable when you pretend to care and then threaten.

Do have a great day!

i read all 39 pages tyvm, and thank you for trolling me as I try to mediate and provide an exit for your guys as your last grains of PR slip through your fingers (which is clearly your motivation here). Ya its a real mystery why this thread is 39 pages long with the troll squad known as kronos continuing to fuel the fire. Just do yourself a favor and enact radio silence on this thread for kronos.

Thank you for your concern Will, and I appreciate your input.

Good luck with that.

We indeed have had some, haven't you seen the page count? :P

It is just a shame to see the world prepared to exact their vengeance beyond a complete stomping on the battle field. Makes me glad I fought in defense of my allies, and not as a part of this Karma business.

Disagreement is one thing throwing insults is another. There is no need to put STA's honor on trial here and doing so is foolish as they have more than proved themselves in that category.

Tyga, Airme and everyone else I know you feel wronged and if I were in your position I might feel the same way but I still do not see what reps would have accomplished in this war, they would not stop Valhalla from coming for revenge if revenge is what they want and while it may have satisfied your taste for what you see as justice the alliances fighting Valhalla this time around disagree with you. we felt that the beating they took was enough and as of now the right thing to do is nothing more than a matter of opinion and only the future will show who is right.

You are confused by what Im saying. What me and mine have chanted about for over a year are terms like the ones passed down to MK, TDSM8, STA, etc. (the list really goes on and on) not terms entirely. You are confused by what I mean.

You forgot NpO....

Edited by shahenshah

It is good to see Karma opting away from 'Behind the door' tea parties and discuss things openly.

+1 for another change.

It is a nice change, yes. Discussing and developing understanding with all perspectives represented leaves less room for irrational grudges.

Except against Tyga. He deserves to be irrationally hated.

I believe kronos has much more of a right to be in this thread, defending our actions than you do. If you think this was chiefly for PR, you are mistaken. I mean, obviously pissing off allies, the coalition with which we are fighting, and pretty much everyone in-between is just awesome for our PR. I expected people to be angry, I expected to lose our political capital, but I still think we made the right decision.

I believe kronos has much more of a right to be in this thread, defending our actions than you do. If you think this was chiefly for PR, you are mistaken. I mean, obviously pissing off allies, the coalition with which we are fighting, and pretty much everyone in-between is just awesome for our PR. I expected people to be angry, I expected to lose our political capital, but I still think we made the right decision.

While we may not like your decision I don't think MK could ever be pissed of at Umbrella. :wub:

Now Kronos on the other hand. )):

I had fun fighting you guys. Thanks for popping my nuke cherry Pansy.

Also I can't believe there's a 40 page thread of people arguing that these terms aren't harsh enough. The peanut gallery seems to have more of a thirst for blood every day.

Edit: Also, I never entered this war going "ok, time to retroactively punish valhalla for their sins". I went into it thinking "ok, they attacked our MDP partner PC, time to drop a train on 'em". Use your heads guys.

Edited by threefingeredguy

mrcalkin: you have the right to think whatever you want, but we also have the right to be angry with your actions. Now don't get me wrong, i won't come in here to flame you, because frankly i have no cause to. You have no obligations to us, so you can give whatever terms you want.

On the other hand, i can safely think you are either hopelessly naive or completly uninformed. This war was meant to bring Karma down on the Hegemony, frankly letting someone off scot free (and that is what these terms do) does not in anyway represent my idea of Karma for Valhalla.

Disagreement is one thing throwing insults is another. There is no need to put STA's honor on trial here and doing so is foolish as they have more than proved themselves in that category.

Tyga, Airme and everyone else I know you feel wronged and if I were in your position I might feel the same way but I still do not see what reps would have accomplished in this war, they would not stop Valhalla from coming for revenge if revenge is what they want and while it may have satisfied your taste for what you see as justice the alliances fighting Valhalla this time around disagree with you. we felt that the beating they took was enough and as of now the right thing to do is nothing more than a matter of opinion and only the future will show who is right.

Of course Valhalla will be looking for revenge. Does anyone honestly believe these people will ever change? All you've accomplished by letting Valhalla go with a slap on the wrist is shorting their road to revenge. I cannot in my wildest dreams imagine what you were thinking.

well fought Valhalla.

Oh and Tulafaras, offering this surrender is not a matter of weakness. These terms were not set as they were due to pressure from Valhalla, they were set in this manner in order to exit this war with honor. Ending a war with a period of economic oppression, as the allies did to Germany in WWI, is neither just nor intelligent. We did our damage on the battlefield, and did not offer surrender until we felt that our target had been adequately damaged. To call our actions a slap on the wrist is incredulous.

I stand by the principle that in avoiding post-war economic oppression we have done what is right and just. This decision was born out of the same values around which Karma formed. We didn't fight this war to repeat the wrongs of the past under a false banner of justice.

Edited by Zerileous

I AM GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE MORE: YOU DONT NEED TO IMPOSE TERMS AS MASSIVE AS THE HEGEMONY HAS IN THE PAST, WE ARE JUST ASKING YOU APPLY SOME TERMS AT ALL. You are not becoming the enemy by having any terms whatsoever. Good God people dont seem to get that there is a difference between light and medium rep levels and the kinds that were imposed in the last war.

I will send you 3mil. Will that make you feel better?

Of course Valhalla will be looking for revenge. Does anyone honestly believe these people will ever change? All you've accomplished by letting Valhalla go with a slap on the wrist is shorting their road to revenge. I cannot in my wildest dreams imagine what you were thinking.

Yeah, giving them mild to medium reps and putting them back by 3 weeks to one month would definitely have resulted in a destroyed valhalla. If they want revenge, they'll get it, sooner or later, reps won't change that.

mrcalkin: you have the right to think whatever you want, but we also have the right to be angry with your actions. Now don't get me wrong, i won't come in here to flame you, because frankly i have no cause to. You have no obligations to us, so you can give whatever terms you want.

On the other hand, i can safely think you are either hopelessly naive or completly uninformed. This war was meant to bring Karma down on the Hegemony, frankly letting someone off scot free (and that is what these terms do) does not in anyway represent my idea of Karma for Valhalla.

I was triumvir of Umbrella until very recently, so I guess I fall under your hopelessly naive camp. The key here is: I don't really care.