Sparta passed NPO in score

AvengerNL

The show all alliances page is outdated, if you look at the current stats Sparta's up by about half a point (47.56 to 47.14). Also, that guy from MCXA who switched to NPO is 20 days inactive, so both he and the score he brought with him will be gone soon. Since he's in peace mode he doesn't look like he was planning on actually fighting anyway. I don't have a clue what the point of switching AAs was.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry, Sparta.

I'm sure Vox or some other random alliance will find some way to make you look evil then form little Anti-Spartan Alliances. :)

You mean someone will find a way to roll the #1 alliance just because they were #1? Like what happened with GPA? Who was it that engineered that casus belli again? Oh yeah, NPO, that's right. Good thing NPO is getting the stuffing kicked out of it then.

People seem to forget GW1 and the VietFAN. But regardless well done Sparta.

The primary ones who forgot the Great Patriotic War were the leaders in NPO who have rationalized it away as a draw or a win for so long they've forgotten that it was really a loss and that we lost because we got the whole world mad at us. NPO won't be able to send nations into a deficit this time.

VietFAN? NPO couldn't even aid itself to rebuild after fighting FAN, I recall ordering hundreds of millions to be sent from the Polar Ministry of Plenty to NPO. (By the way, Polar was also fighting FAN in that war and had a higher proportion of nations actually fighting and catching nukes... we still had room left to aidfall NPO and rebuild in time to fight the Unjust War a few weeks later.)

The NPO banking system is not exactly as good as they claim it is. It's great for processing tech payments as reparations but that's about it. The last time they really had to do any serious aidfalls was during the first FAN war, and they failed miserably. Before that you have to look all the way back to Great War III. That's over 2 years ago.

The NPO-GPA War was completely justified and necessary.

I'm sure you have a fan club who would love to know what anonymous re-roll you are.

Not that it would make your statement any less false than it is.

It doesnt matter,

We felt as though GPA was threatening our interests, and we have just as much right to protect ourselves as anyone else.

The neutral menace was likely to strike, am I right?