War Reps and opinions

Tick1

Spreadsheet

I've taken some time to work on reparation. I need some opinions. The reparations will reflect upon total cost for Hegemony. The money owed is not final. It is based on the duration of the war. The tech owed is based off of NS lost. I'll fill in the rest of the alliances later.

Edited by Tick1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you include tech stolen at the end of NoCB?

I did not include NoCB. I don't know how much was stolen. Send me information or post it on here. I'll update what I can.

How does it make it irrelevant?
I didn't say it makes it irrelevant, I said it should be irrelevant. However, if you want to continue playing Double Standard Nations be my guest.
Gremlins paid for their tech, I believe.
That's true, but there's still 45,000 Polar tech sitting in Karma alliances that wasn't paid for. Edited by cookavich

I didn't say it makes it irrelevant, I said it should be irrelevant.

MY MISTAKE COOKAVICH. WHY SHOULD IT BE IRRELEVANT?

However, if you want to continue playing Double Standard Nations be my guest.

While you're being a semantics Nazi, please take note of the fact that I said I doubt those alliances will be paying back the tech they stole, not that I don't think they should. There is no standard indicated in those words, let alone any double standards. I know you're trying to use me to make a point, but your assumptions about my positions are way off. You might notice this sig I'm wearing. Been wearing it on and off for a while now.

edit edit edit: wording

Edited by Sal Paradise

how are you gonna estimate the reps for vox.

Well any nation who has had a positive NS on this war I can't decide. So I need some of the bigger minds to get together and estimate the decisions.

MY MISTAKE COOKAVICH. WHY SHOULD IT BE IRRELEVANT?
I ALREADY STATED WHY I THOUGHT THAT, FRIEND.
While you're being a semantics Nazi, please take note of the fact that I said I doubt those alliances will be paying back the tech they stole, not that I don't think they should. There is no standard indicated in those words, let alone any double standards. I know you're trying to use me to make a point, but your assumptions about my positions are way off. You might notice I've been wearing this sig on and off for a while.
Don't get your panties in a wad, Sal. I will remember not to clarify my statements for you anymore. Ambiguity is the way to go

o7

Edited by cookavich

Don't forget the interest! :lol:
You see the money owed column. It has a formula along with it. I update it every extra day this war progresses. So interest is taken into consideration. (Although this is not actual interest.)

I didn't say it makes it irrelevant, I said it should be irrelevant. However, if you want to continue playing Double Standard Nations be my guest.

That's true, but there's still 45,000 Polar tech sitting in Karma alliances that wasn't paid for.

DOUBLE STANDARDS ON THE KARMA SIDE? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT COOKAVICH? EVERYONE ON THE KARMA SIDE IS COMPLETELY HONORABLE AND HAS NEVER PARTICIPATED IN ANYTHING PREVIOUSLY THAT THE HEGEMONY IS CURRENTLY BEING PUNISHED FOR.

Karma's overconfidence will lead to its destruction.

The war just started.

you guys are not going to win this round, you might get your revenge later though.

Edited by Mogar

I ALREADY STATED WHY I THOUGHT THAT, FRIEND.

Don't get your panties in a wad, Sal. I will remember not to clarify my statements for you anymore. Ambiguity is the way to go

o7

Geez, cookavich... what did you hit your head on? Nice deflection though.

Karma's overconfidence will lead to its destruction.

The war just started.

So you would rather have your alliance buried in the waste of nuclear radiation than salvaged and given a chance of retribution after this war? I mean are reparation that bad? If they are that embarrassing than thanks for completely changing my view on the NPO.