Announcing the Languedoc Federation

Lord Frost

France_flag.gif

Picture1-75.png

Marked in Light Blue

Toulouse, Southern France...

eckels-capital.jpg

Devon Frost adjusted the red tie and straightened his navy-blue-white-pinstripe suit. He then left the private sid room to the long hallway to his office, where he would take up his position as President of a new nation. He was joined by his new advisory staff as he walked down the long long hallway.

"Military is organized?"

"Yes, sir, all troops and divisions accounted for. Navy should be flying the flags within the hour"

"economy"

"Should be strong for the moment, but this sudden shift from the UWE will probably hurt us a little later, sir"

"Where is the Prime Minister?"

"Waiting for you sir in your office; you have a lot to do today..."

Internationale Communication

Today, on this day, May 4th of 2009, I, President Devon Frost, announce the existence of the Languedoc Fédération. We are a government of the French People, with goeals to bring peace, unity, and stability, prosperity to Europe. With our existence, we announce that we are not alone on this world, and others have agreed to friendship. As part of our coming to this world, the Languedoc Fédération has become a member of the Nordic Confederacy. In addition, to keep our new nation safe so that we may grow and prosper, we enter into an MDP with the Hanseatic Commonwealth and an ODP with our cousins to the West, Canada.

I am the president, and I will be answering questions now

OOC: Mergy haz agreed to this :3

Edited by Lord Frost

Fresh to the scene and already allied to some very respected countries. Your Foreign Affairs team must be top notch!

The compliment is well received. We are going to do our best to keep the Federation on the map, and our diplomatic Team will be leading the way

We would like relations with this nation.

And relations would be gladly welcomed

Diplomacy Department in Toulouse Opens

With the beginning of Government operations in the Federation, Prime Minister Andre Edouard has announced the opening of "Embassy Row" in Toulouse in the Government district of the City. Nations from all over are welcomed to request space and set up their ambassadorial team

OOC: lol, only 2 territories away from becoming Vichy France.

IC:

The Republic of Mariehamm welcomes this nation with open arms. "I am glad to see a true European culture reemerge. Let us hope the Nords have not taken away your ability to cook." -Uberstein

Edited by BaronUberstein