The Fires of Kotka

Comrade

Petrozavodsk, Molakian Karelia

Petroz_kruglaya.jpg

"What we are planning, Komrade, is considered Treason!" said one voice, deep and old.

"Yes...but if it succeeds, Molakia will grow strong!" Yells Alexei Romanov, smoking his cigar. Antonev Frolov and several officers, shift uneasily. One member of the airforce stand up.

"President! You have our two fighter Wings. We will bring your vision to life!" he yells, bowing to the President.

"And you have the Army's support...those who are from old Molakia anyway. A little under half the army is under the Tsars Control." Antonev says, sighing.

"Then it is set. Set it up...." Alexei says, moving some papers about.

Imperial Palace, Kotka

Ladies and Gentlemen, the President of Molakia:

My fellow Molakians. I am sure you have heard of the recent tensions between Nordland and the world. The world is afraid! The Nordic Coalition is the future of peace and wealth for Europe! Molakia must join, or become close to, this Super-Bloc. But your Tsar wants a weak Molakia, one who has no ties to anyone! He wishes to be everyones friend...That poor, insane fool.

Molakia will become just a footnote in another grand nations history if we do not act. I hereby, from Petrozavodsk, Declare the existence of the Molakian Nordlandic Republic! The Tsar WILL FALL! NORDLAND NOW, NORDLAND FOREVER!

Consider this a sign, Brother. Step down and let us lead the Way to a future where Molakia is respected, not laughed at like a child.

Choose your sides brothers. Choose wisely.

Tsar Nikolai Romanov looks on in horror at what his own blood would say to him, about him...about the country he helped build. The Tsarina cannot control her tears, as the man she married started to destroy the room they were in.

"Call whatever army troops are loyal...Air force aswell. I will crush this Rebellion, even if i have to kill them all myself!" he yells, heading into the War Room.

(OOC Notes- This is an Internal RP. I ask that no one interfere without my permission. Offering Assistance with humanitarian is allowed, as is comments about the progress of the War. Do not attempt to bring Special Ops troops into the country. I will respond harshly against them if found. Molakians know what Molakians Look and sound like. Since many of you do not like us, it is assumed you care not for how we act. Do not attempt to figure it out quickly. As a recap, President Alexei Romanov and Gen. Antonev Frolov have broken away from the Kingdom to form a Pro-NC country in Molakia Karelia. That is the part of Molakia that is in Russia. The Tsar and his queen, plus the remaining military, are fighting to keep Molakia together and bring Alexei and Frolov to justice.)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: OK. I can't interfere anyway, with my closed borders.

IC: Promised Land loudly condemns Alexei Romanov. You are a traitor to your brother and your nation. Above all, you have broken the solemn oath you took at your brother's coronation.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

**Private to Alexi**

I didnt realize you were as mad as your brother. You need only look at the still glowing hole that used to be Helsinki to see what lunatics those Nords can be. You really want to be lumped in with those that comit mass murder?

DeSchaine

**Public**

Taeunas also condems these actions, and wonders what the public opinion of the average Molakian is on this matter.

----Priavte Message To DeSchaine----

I seek only glory and power for my lands. If many must die, so be it! As for being mad....Would you deny your own country potential power to change the course of history?! Would you deny your peoples of the goods they desire?

Imperial Palace

Kotka, Molakia

Molakian MILCOM

warroom8wh.jpg

"Sir, we have it roughly calculated that The Nordic Forces consist of 2 of squadrons, plus 40,000 Troops. Our own forces consist of 30,000 Troops, 2 Squadrons....and of course Molakia's Nuclear Aresenal." Speaks Robert Barr, Molakian Secretary of State in his thick Irish accent.

"I see...what about the people? What do they think?" Nikolai ask, sipping his vodka, his drinking habit returning to Anna's displeasure. Ofcourse, Anna is puffing away on a Cigarette, so neither of them are voxing at each other.

"Well sir....."

Kotka, Molakia

Outside The Presidental Office

032%20the%20russian%20White%20House.JPG

"PEOPLES OF MOLAKIA! THE TSAR HAS BROUGHT NOTHING BUT PAIN TO OUR NATION! WE ARE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF EUROPE! RISE UP AND LET US JOIN OUR NORDIC BROTHERS!" Yells one citizen, waiving the flag of the Molakian Nordlandic Party:

NoV.png

"WE MUST DESTROY THIS FAKE REGIME, AND BRING GLORY TO MOLA..." Is all he said before getting pelted by some rocks. Several Pro-Tsar citizens begin to curse back the Nordlanders. The Nordlanders respond with fist and bats, which escalates into a full blown riot by the end of the night. Seveal districts of Kotka are on fire, With nordlander and Royalist alike setting fires.

The Molakian Air Force continues 24/7 Patrols over the capital until the Royalist can move out. The Nordlanders bide their time....

----Dossier on The Molakian Seperatist-----

Given Name- Molakian Nordlandic Republic

Leader- Alexei Romanov, Fmr President of Molakia

Other Leaders- Antonev Frolov, Fmr General of Molakian Army

Strength- 40,000 Soldiers

2500 IFVs and other Troop Transports

2 Squadrons of the Molakian Air Force

Assumed Goals- Elimination of the Royal Family and Union with the NC.

Priority Targets- Leadership and Air Force. If Air Force is taken out, The Rebellion will fall under superior firepower.

Operation: Nordic Fire

This is a top secret operation to be carried out at the Tsars Order. In the event the Rebellion becomes too strong, The Tsar has armed Molakia's Nuclear Weapons to destroy the Nordlanders in Molakia. This option is only to be considered when all other options, including peace, are lost.

Edited by Comrade

Humanitarian Aid Arrives

Convoys and Vessels have been dispatched from Nordland towards Molakia, to give non-military supplies of all kinds to both sides, contrary to what one may expect.

"Our goal is to minimize civilian casualties without becoming militarily involved, therefore we're bringing food, medical supplies and much more to all Molakians regardless of their political alignment. We will not enter Molakian Land proper, and will sit just at the other side of the borders to distribute the aid. Some aid to isolated zones will be deployed via Cargo Missiles, and by the coasts our ships will unload their goods. We also have made other means of transport available for civilian refugees that may wish to evacuate the area. Lastly, we strongly urge Molakians in both side not to kill Noncombatant Civilians, as this even if a war should not become an outright wanton massacre."

Nordland, your influences have already torn apart my country. STAY OUT. I cannot be held responsible for what happens to your people....

-Tsar Nikolai Romanov

Komrade! Thank you for the Aid! Will will repay this some day soon!"

-President Alexei Romanov, Molakian Nordlandic Republic.

To Tsar Nikolai Romanov

I hope that my people will be alright. I think that it would not be good for any of us if they were not safe. Do not worry however, I didn't ship any weaponry. We're trying to protect your people from the fires of war, that is all. The proof of that is simply the fact that if we truly wanted to get involved militarily, we could do so with little effort...but harming or destroying Molakia is something we do not wish for. Please, be merciful with the noncombatants.

To President Alexei Romanov, Molakian Nordlandic Republic

Needless to say, our thoughts and hopes rest with your folk, regretfully we cannot simply step in and use force...neither can we send weaponry. This is a battle you must battle on your own, for only such a victory would provide the Nordlandic State with authenticity and true sovereignty without being a puppet. We simply also hope that our efforts are at least able to minimize civilian noncombatant casualties, which are for both sides especially undesireable. May the Valkyries assist your forces. Please do show mercy.

----Priavte Message To DeSchaine----

I seek only glory and power for my lands. If many must die, so be it! As for being mad....Would you deny your own country potential power to change the course of history?! Would you deny your peoples of the goods they desire?

**Private**

No, I would not deny those things to my people, but with this route, you wont have any people left to be denied these things!

Encoded message to leaders of Molakia:

Our only gift for your citizens is food aid as war breaks out on the streets. We hope this civil war will be a quick one and the right side will win. In a few hours, an Antonov An-225 plane will fly overhead, and it will be dropping food and medical supplies to citizens, if you could give us coordinates of hospitals in Kotka. - Kaiserin Danica Martens

Message to Tsar Nikolai:

You have our total support in this conflict. Cargo ships are currently moving our arsenal from India to Pakistan, just give the word if you want one to take an unexpected detour.

Message to Prince Alexei:

We strongly suggest that you surrender to your brother. He may decide to take mercy on you if you comply, but don't expect any if you become a POW. My own brother tried to kill me to take the throne from me. Let's just say he had a long drop and a sudden stop.

To Tsar Nikolai Romanov

I hope that my people will be alright. I think that it would not be good for any of us if they were not safe. Do not worry however, I didn't ship any weaponry. We're trying to protect your people from the fires of war, that is all. The proof of that is simply the fact that if we truly wanted to get involved militarily, we could do so with little effort...but harming or destroying Molakia is something we do not wish for. Please, be merciful with the noncombatants.

To President Alexei Romanov, Molakian Nordlandic Republic

Needless to say, our thoughts and hopes rest with your folk, regretfully we cannot simply step in and use force...neither can we send weaponry. This is a battle you must battle on your own, for only such a victory would provide the Nordlandic State with authenticity and true sovereignty without being a puppet. We simply also hope that our efforts are at least able to minimize civilian noncombatant casualties, which are for both sides especially undesireable. May the Valkyries assist your forces. Please do show mercy.

I will Treat these Rebels however I see fit.
-Tsar Nikolai Romanov

Ha! Victory is assured with the troops we have. Molakian Citizens flock to us! We thank you for your thoughts....but no mercy will be showed! I dont expect it, neither should my enemies!
-President Alexei Romanov

*Message to Alexei*

Your a insult to Molakia and its people.

*Message to Tsar*

You have our support in your fight against the Nordlanders.

-CEO Keshav.

I have no wish for Foreign troops to enter Molakia. This is an internal issue that will be solved. Last thing i need is a full blown panic from already fearful peoples.
-Tsar Nikolai

You insult every woman who has given birth to a child.
-President Alexei

Message to Tsar Nikolai:

You have our total support in this conflict. Cargo ships are currently moving our arsenal from India to Pakistan, just give the word if you want one to take an unexpected detour.

Message to Prince Alexei:

We strongly suggest that you surrender to your brother. He may decide to take mercy on you if you comply, but don't expect any if you become a POW. My own brother tried to kill me to take the throne from me. Let's just say he had a long drop and a sudden stop.

I appreciate the help but this is a matter Molakia must overcome by her self to prove to the world our mettle.
-Nikolai Romanov, Tsar of Molakia

I expect no mercy and will give none either. Your words will ring true for my Brother, should i feel the urge to...dispose of him.
-Alexei Romanov, President of the Molakian Nordlandic Republic

Edited by Comrade

OOC: OK. I can't interfere anyway, with my closed borders.

IC: Promised Land loudly condemns Alexei Romanov. You are a traitor to your brother and your nation. Above all, you have broken the solemn oath you took at your brother's coronation.

OOC: Ehem.

IC: ***Transmitted directly to anyone in Molakia with any means of receiving it--radio, video, etc.***

Listen, people of Molakia. You would willingly follow an oathbreaker? If Alexei breaks the oath he swore to uphold his brother and his nation upon your Tsar's coronation, what is to stop him from breaking any promises he makes to you?

(OOC- Oops sorry bro)

Oaths sworn to men who only seek to weaken Molakia and make her a joke are to be broken for progress and power. My oath to my country stands: I seek only to make Molakia great. If that means taking out my own brother, my tsar....Then it is my SWORN DUTY to remove the blight from Molakia.

-Alexei Romanov

(OOC- Oops sorry bro)

Oaths sworn to men who only seek to weaken Molakia and make her a joke are to be broken for progress and power. My oath to my country stands: I seek only to make Molakia great. If that means taking out my own brother, my tsar....Then it is my SWORN DUTY to remove the blight from Molakia.

-Alexei Romanov

OOC: No problem.

IC: The only one making a joke of your nation is you. The cure you seek is worse than the disease you perceive.

Your brother seeks only what is best for your nation. You are a power-mad fool.

OOC: Also, what of the broadcast I made to the Molakian people? How do THEY react?

I have no wish for Foreign troops to enter Molakia. This is an internal issue that will be solved. Last thing i need is a full blown panic from already fearful peoples.
-Tsar Nikolai

You insult every woman who has given birth to a child.
-President Alexei

*Message to Tsar*

We will not be seding troops, we never wanted too, we just voiced our support.

*Message to Alexei*

O right every women is a nordlander right? Please your an insult to the planet. I do hope your wiped of this planet the scum and traitor you are.

(OOC: NC would have an issue with that. They have a Sovereignty Protection pact with Molakia, so anyone who invades invites their wrath. I doubt they would have an issue with a pro-Nordic Regime. As for the people....its anarchy. The populace is pro Royalist in Kotka and the areas around it, while its a 50-40-10 split in Karelia, with 50% wanting the Tsar, 40% wanting Alexei and 10% not caring or unknown. Answering would mean a stop to shooting each other. Theres a reason they call it Anarchy.)

Private to the Tzar: Your family is free to retreat into the Republic of Mariehamm if you feel the need. Our troops are ordered to not fire upon Royalist forces.

OOC: I think sovereignty pacts only apply to the regime in power, meaning that technically the Nords have an obligation to help the Tzar. :P

(OOC: NC would have an issue with that. They have a Sovereignty Protection pact with Molakia, so anyone who invades invites their wrath. I doubt they would have an issue with a pro-Nordic Regime. As for the people....its anarchy. The populace is pro Royalist in Kotka and the areas around it, while its a 50-40-10 split in Karelia, with 50% wanting the Tsar, 40% wanting Alexei and 10% not caring or unknown. Answering would mean a stop to shooting each other. Theres a reason they call it Anarchy.)

OOC: fair enough about the anarchy...

but as for wiping you off the map...who said anything about invading? :war:

Private to the Tzar: Your family is free to retreat into the Republic of Mariehamm if you feel the need. Our troops are ordered to not fire upon Royalist forces.

OOC: I think sovereignty pacts only apply to the regime in power, meaning that technically the Nords have an obligation to help the Tzar. :P

OOC: Huh...I hadn't thought about that, but it's true.

OOC: fair enough about the anarchy...

but as for wiping you off the map...who said anything about invading? :jihad:

OOC: Huh...I hadn't thought about that, but it's true.

ooc: I was thinking about it, does that count? ^_^

ic: Both sides in this conflict deserve to fail. Tsar Romanov betrayed his people and those he calls family, so its no surprise his own brother would now betray him.

ooc: I was thinking about it, does that count? ^_^

ic: Both sides in this conflict deserve to fail. Tsar Romanov betrayed his people and those he calls family, so its no surprise his own brother would now betray him.

OOC: Hmm...I don't know. But that's not what I was implying?There are other ways of wiping a map without invasion... <_<

Procinctia continues to support Tsar Nikolai and Kotka’s legitimate government.

I cannot acknowledge a fellow cigar-toting, paramilitary uniform wearing, bearded generalissimo if his junta supports the Norders.

Tropico2.gif

From the Office of Generalissimo, Generalissimo of Procinctia

Edited by Generalissimo