The Fires of Kotka

Comrade

OOC: The next person to post OOC with something not pertaining to the post will have the Wrath of the Brotherhood on them. And Kane wont be involved....yet. The highest ranking person shown is Archon Roe.

Edited by Comrade

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brotherhood of Mol Headquarters

Undisclosed Location in Molakia

"I now call this meeting of Archons and lords to order. We, the Brotherhood, are here to create the top of our order. As you can see, we lack a Master, or many, and desperately lack a Grandmaster. Lord Romanov, please step foward." Roe starts, wearing the standard black and red robes of the order.

Anna Ivanova steps foward dressed rather...gothy, in the colors of Mol.

amy_lee_icon_21-6.jpg

"As High Archon of he Order, I hereby ask you to be a master of this glorious organization. I ask only of you this: That you protect your brothers and sisters of the faith and country. Do you accept?"

"Archon Roe i accept this position." She responds, already being given a vote.

"Then let it be known that Sister Anna has become Master Romanov, Lady of Mol!" Roe announces, to thunderous applause. As he steps down, anna calls forth someone to be beside her.

"Brothers and Sisters of the order. I appreciate your vote of confidence in me. However, this order will not function without someone to oversee it 100%. I therefore call Brother Boris Vladimov to my side." She says.

A man of medium build approachs, never letting the hood reveal his face.

"Brother Boris has intelligence that we need to become a mighty force. His fighting prowess in unheard of, and his monetary backround means the capital of this brotherhood can be spent on other things. I recommend brother boris to become the GRANDMASTER of our order! Who is in favor?!" she ask, riling up the crowd.

Few respond, not know who he is. A few hands are raised however.

"Brothers and Sisters I will promise you nothing but good things. I trust this man with my life, having him seen risk his own for the my own safety and that of our king. His ideas for the future...they are revolutionary!"

Having heard that the Tsarina trust him with her life, the crowd gives Boris support. Several guards appear from the crowd to protect him.

userimage275_800.jpg

The man unveils himself to the crowd.

"Brothers and sisters! I have seen our future....the future of our nation! It is a great one, I promise you! All I ask from you all is your loyalty to the vision of a peaceful future: Where nords no longer exist, nor do slavs or celts! Where everyone is united in purpose and vision!"

Boris jumps on a table.

userimage153_800.jpg

"ONE VISION, ONE PURPOSE! URA!!!!!!"

The crowd erupts in noise as the brotherhood finally becomes whole.

(OOC: There, you punks happy? now shut up about Kane.)

(OOC: Consider the previous post public, as the news would report this immediatly. Also, this RP will conclude after Frolvo receives his sentence, which will be tomorrow hopefully. Finally, I am serious about all my threads, so any OOC in them that does NOT pertain to the subject will result in me bringing "Boris" to your lands and killing people. You have been warned.)

(OOC: There, you punks happy? now shut up about Kane.)

OOC: OK... :ph34r:

(OOC: Consider the previous post public, as the news would report this immediatly. Also, this RP will conclude after Frolvo receives his sentence, which will be tomorrow hopefully. Finally, I am serious about all my threads, so any OOC in them that does NOT pertain to the subject will result in me bringing "Boris" to your lands and killing people. You have been warned.)

OOC: Just so I understand you...we're supposed to consider the existence of the "Brotherhood" public knowledge now?

(OOC: This existence of the Brotherhood is public...just not its sekret goals. To the world, it appears to be a quasi religious Intelligence and Special Forces branch of the gov/military. In reality...its a bit more :awesome: )

(OOC: This existence of the Brotherhood is public...just not its sekret goals. To the world, it appears to be a quasi religious Intelligence and Special Forces branch of the gov/military. In reality...its a bit more :awesome: )

OOC: OK. Thanks. Can't really say that I have much to say about it in character. Other than I might attempt to moniter it with my own intelligence services... :ph34r:

Brotherhood of Mol Complex

Temple Prime

Kotka, Molakia

templeofnod.gif

"Archon Roe, are you sure this is wise? If we do this...." A hooded figure ask, twirling his ceremonial staff.

"Brother, you worry too much. If we suceed, no harm will come to Molakia. If we fail, Molakia will take a small PR hit, but move on. Now here is the plan...." Roe responds, cleaning a large caliber Sniper Rifle.

Imperial Court of Molakia

"...And as high officer of the court, I hereby ask the jury to render their verdict." Tsarina Anna says, flipping through the evidence that the jury saw.

One man stands up.

"We, the Jury and by proxy the people of Molakia, find Antonev Frolov guilty of all counts. Also, by a majority vote, we recommend the Death Penalty for this man." he says, sitting down.

"Ladies and Gentlemen of Molakia, you have your verdict. I accept the Death Penalty verdict aswell. I sentence you, Antonev Frolov, to imperial prison until we have your means of execution agreed upon. May Mol have mercy on you, for the People will not."

• 2 weeks later...

Outside the Imperial Palace

Kotka, Molakia

Antonev Frolov approachs the pub around the corner from the Imperial Palace. As part of his death penalty, he is allowed one final day out of jail. As he turns the corner, he meets a hooded man.

"Can I...Urk!!" he says and the man stabs him several times. The man flags down a police officer and shows him a paper. The Officer nods and calls for a coroner unit....as the man walks away.

The Paper is dropped, reading....

In Accordance with the Brotherhood of Mol, Antonev Frolov has been scheduled for Honorable Execution by XXXXXX. This Writ of Assassination declares this assassin has the blessing of the Grandmaster of the Order. In additon, the blessing of the Tsarina has been given. Whoever receives this note is to let the assassin go free and not report this act.

-Grandmaster Boris Vladimov, BoM

(OOC: Finally.....FIN)