Announcement from the GDA

Actually read the post, and you'll see that it isn't.

These wackos under Leq want to rebel, and Karma has to smack them down with prejudice. I say the analogy fits.

*And yes, I am aware that Karma isn't the Third Reich.*

Really? People in the Warsaw Ghetto were innocents forced into the ghetto. Karma PoW is people who have willingly surrendered. The analogy falls apart before it gets out of the gate. I know comparing things and circumstances to Nazis and Nazism is cool these days, but it doesn't always apply.

Anyway, this is not on topic or IC, so I will take anything further to PM.

Actually read the post, and you'll see that it isn't.

These wackos under Leq want to rebel, and Karma has to smack them down with prejudice. I say the analogy fits.

*And yes, I am aware that Karma isn't the Third Reich.*

Are you calling the inhabitants of the Warsaw ghetto wackos? Or saying that their uprising was unjustified?

NO!!!!

Note that I pointed out the difference in my first post!

Damn you.

Polish uprising=good

Leq's revolt= wackos

And no Mogar, I am not Godwinning. They are.

So you were saying "This is like the just uprising of the Warsaw Ghetto, only not just."

brilliant strategy. really. Rallying a bunch of people who JUST surrendered to go back to war. That's about as brilliant as making an economic bloc on blue sphere out of alliances that JUST ditched another economic bloc (and a red one).

So you were saying "This is like the just uprising of the Warsaw Ghetto, only not just."

GAHHH!!!

I'm saying that it's similar to theWarsaw Ghetto uprising in that it was a bunch of confined, imprisoned people charging against those who imprisoned them. I only had to put in just and unjust to satisfy the goombas.

Must you twist the subject away from what was intended?

I suppose saying "The SS had cool uniforms." will get me a similar amount of bleating?

Anyway, good work GDA. Alerting Karma to this bad comedy was an excellent idea and honorable.

Leq, I fought you over a year ago, and I was scared for a moment that you might get off easy like so many in this war have and will. However, you have ensured that such a thing will not happen, and for that I thank you.

I was fighting in the same war :awesome:

You nuked us both )):

I was fighting in the same war :awesome:

You nuked us both )):

Oh hey, you were one of my attackers too! :)

I personally didn't nuke you, wouldn't have got peace if I had.

Edit: One of you did spy away 2 of my nukes though. (Yes, I saved those battle and spy reports)

Edited by Jordite