IRAN Announcement

Mogar

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes of course I mean Batallion. He didn't have authority to negotiate peace by himself as triumvirate of war?

He didn't have the authority to say we accepted it without first consulting at least one other government member, which he did not do.

Glad you did the newest reincarnation of CDS proud by standing strong.

Oh wait...

OPP is clearly in shambles.

If you actually, you know, discussed the situation with me, like numerous members of your side have, you'd understand my reasoning.

If you actually, you know, discussed the situation with me, like numerous members of your side have, you'd understand my reasoning.

Your antics on the forums are more than enough for me to judge. You have:

- rejected surrender

- left an alliance

- founded an alliance

- signed a protectorate treaty

- voided the treaty

- disbanded the alliance

- rejoined the original alliance

- retained your same position on the original alliance despite having left and made another alliance

- accepted the same peace/surrender you previoulsy rejected

and this is all happened in the span of a few attacks in game. You are far more of a flake than you even understand or care to acknowledge. At this point I think you should just take your peace and leave the forums and the fighting to those who can actually hack it.

Edited by Captain Flinders

Oh sir, you know very little of the situation in which you claim the above statements. Unless you learn your facts, there is no point to your comments and thus they should be taken elsewhere.

o/ Mogar

Your antics on the forums are more than enough for me to judge. You have:

- rejected surrender - that I was told I signed, when I did not and had no knowledge of until it was announced

- left and alliance - due to one of the Triums making a decision without my knowledge or input

- founded an alliance - correct, because I was never informed of the decision to surrender, Battalion was interested in saving his own skin

- signed a protectorate treaty - correct

- voided the treaty - No, Mhawk was informed I was canceling it in private channels

- disbanded the alliance - correct

- rejoined the original alliance - I made a mistake by leaving, I had trusted Bat had discussed with Manbearpig these terms, he did not.

- retained your same position on the original alliance despite having left and made another alliance - So agreeing to terms illegally is ok, but me correcting that mistake is not?

- accepted the same peace/surrender you previously rejected - the new government did yes, but unlike Bat, I actually asked other people first.

and this is all happened in the span of a few attacks in game. You are far more of a flake than you even understand or care to acknowledge. At this point I think you should just take your peace and leave the forums and the fighting those who can actually hack it.

I fought and would continue to fight if IRAN didn't need me, anyone who knows me even the slightest understands that.

If they needed you, why'd you leave?

Because I wasnt aware the other Trium, Manbearpig was not informed of the peace discussions, Battalion messed up there and was removed because of it.

Accepting the previously negotiated peace seems a tad awkward, all things considered, but I guess you couldn't do much better than white if they were renegotiated anyway.

ding ding ding.

I fought and would continue to fight if IRAN didn't need me, anyone who knows me even the slightest understands that.

Truly, this peace is not in your interests, nor did you desire it.

So you acted out of impulse without fully understanding the situation? Surely IRAN deserves a better leader.

I just publicly admitted I made a mistake, and yes it was a rash decision, I don't feel good about abandoning my allies, but it is better for the alliance to keep the peace terms previously agreed upon and start rebuilding.

Truly, this peace is not in your interests, nor did you desire it.

I didn't desire it without being informed of it, no, I would have had no problems agreeing to it since it was best for the alliance, had I been informed.

Edited by Mogar