Changes in Nordheim and Nordland

Kaiser Martens

*Private Message*

To: The Lady Protector

"Lady Protector, no Sarah please listen to me you must relinquish your position within the Nordic Confederacy as soon as possible they are a band of war bringers who only seek to spread their rule throughout all of Europe and nothing you or anyone else say will ever change that and to side with them just makes you become one of them. I plead for you as a friend to leave them now and work towards peace as the leader of the Hansa nation rather than a member of the Confedracy".

"However, if you truly desire to remain sided with the devils of Europe then I have no choice but to recognise a state of war between yourself and your nation and the Helzan. Please Sarah choose the honourable and right option here"

Your friend Valerie.

The tears fell from her eyes as she scribbled down on the paper her words to her friend, her friend who she had spend so much time with in Brisbane.

Valerie,

I am ever the servant of peace and tranquility and in the Confederacy that is no different. Europe is ravaged by war, my homeland, my true homeland of Europe is ravaged by war. I can not let this happen again, I will not let this happen again. I understand that war may still come to our peoples and if it does, I will meet you one the battlefield perhaps, though I pray that day will never happen. However if it does, I only hope that before you strike me dead that you will at least allow me to hug you again so that we may be friends in my final moments of life.

Though I pray with all my heart that it will never come to that. I will always be your friend no matter what side of the world I may be on. I have asked the world time and time recently to give me the chance to create peace. Please allow me to reform this continent and make it an area to survive in, where people may flourish with the same liberties you and I talked about in Brisbane.

Your Friend,

Sarah Tintagyl

“Peace, true peace can and will return to Europe someday. The nations of the Evil Empire must first be taught the ways of peace, how to reason with their neighbors, and use diplomacy to achieve their goals. What the Evil Empire does now is invade the nations of Europe, corrupt their allies and steal the land which has never belonged to them They tell native peoples they are nordlandic, when they are not. They lie, steal, cheat and murder to meet their goals, and as long as these practices remain indoctrinated in the Evil Empire’s foreign and domestic policies there can never be real peace in Europe.” -Dowager Empress Maria Romanov-Zagwe, Empress Regent of the Slavorussian Empire.

Edited by Justinian the Mighty

emblem01.gif

THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT

AZERBAIJANI REPUBLIC

I am writing to urge you to avoid the disregard for international reactions that condemned your predecessor. The issue concerns your Presidency in the Nordlandic Confederacy.

Former, but still de facto leader of the Nordic Confederacy, Kaiser Martens, conceded that he and his allies deliberately attacked Slavorussia without a casus belli, masking the preparation for the invasion as a joint military training. Among others, we have strongly criticized the aggression and even took part in the fight to defend Slavorussia. In addition, there have been several additional credible reports about the bombing of civilian areas, killing thousands, if not hundred thousands innocent people. Yet you are supporting them, and never truly condemned their actions for being barbarian and inhuman.

Kaiser Martens' disrespect for Human Life and Human Dignity was well known to the world before you joined the international stage of the world, yet you are supporting him, leading his coalition side by side, aknowledging he committed crimes against Humanity invading and bombing several sovereign and peaceful countries trought the history of his leadership in Central Europe.

We urge that you publicly condemn his actions, and condemn the war against Slavorussia and the Bombing of Baku which killed 178 civilians, including many children.

During your first efforts as leader of the White Cross, you promised a world free from suffer and a world where countries friendly cooperate for a brighter future. You promised change, but yet you are supporting those who brought flames and death over Slavorussia and Azerbaijan. While we never had direct contact with you and your nation, your Presidency at the Nordic Coalition will dramatically affect our diplomatic relations in the future.

Sincerely,

Ilham Heydar oglu Aliyev

President of the Azerbaijani Republic

"If anyone can ride herd on these damned Nordlanders, it's Lady Sarah. But the cost to her heart when they break it...Well, let's just say that I won't let the sacrifice of her innocence to these war-dogs go to waste. The Hansa WILL bring peace to these war-lovers...or the consequences will be dire."-Overheard from Luis De Luit, speaking at a private party in Berlin.

The tears fell from her eyes as she scribbled down on the paper her words to her friend, her friend who she had spend so much time with in Brisbane.

Valerie,

I am ever the servant of peace and tranquility and in the Confederacy that is no different. Europe is ravaged by war, my homeland, my true homeland of Europe is ravaged by war. I can not let this happen again, I will not let this happen again. I understand that war may still come to our peoples and if it does, I will meet you one the battlefield perhaps, though I pray that day will never happen. However if it does, I only hope that before you strike me dead that you will at least allow me to hug you again so that we may be friends in my final moments of life.

Though I pray with all my heart that it will never come to that. I will always be your friend no matter what side of the world I may be on. I have asked the world time and time recently to give me the chance to create peace. Please allow me to reform this continent and make it an area to survive in, where people may flourish with the same liberties you and I talked about in Brisbane.

Your Friend,

Sarah Tintagyl

Sarah,

Please don't make me do this I do not wish for war against you but I fear for you and your nation. Look what has already happened to you, you say you are for world peace and yet it is said you are the Valkyrie of peace but that is a Nordic term which makes you one of their own. Don't you see they are using you to support their actions and if you don't leave then I fear you will be used and discarded when your purpose is finished. Please Sarah I beg you leave now whilst it is still safe.

Valerie

Sarah,

I wish I only knew what I had really done. While I am here training my men for war, here you are upgrading your military and joining the NC, the same scum that drove me and my people out of Italy.

I never expected this. I never even thought of it. But I am a leader now...and leaders must do what they must to please the people.

If the people wish to see our nation fight the NC as a whole, then so be it. I am truly sorry, Madam.

Markus Wilding

**Statement to the World**

Excellencies,

I understand that our announcement for Hanseatic military buildup came near the same time as my induction as President of the Nordic Confederacy, however if I can assure you in anyway I did not expect this when I began to instate military reforms. If you will also note, I have no intentions of fielding an aggressive military or anything to make war on any nation of the world. Every country must be able to defend itself, it is a God given right as well in many of your nation's constitutions. I understand if you retract your offers of good will, militarism is a necessary evil and to support it is in a way, substandard to many of Your Excellencies noble intentions in the world. Please, I have spoken with many of you personally, please remember that you speak to the same Sarah Tintagyl that created the White Cross, the same Sarah Tintagyl who has tried her hardest to create a world that we can all share.

I understand that to many of you, I am riding a bomb to the ground. But sometimes to change the world you must do what is right, which is not always easy. Europe requires my help, my homeland, requires my help and before you say that Helsinki is not part of Europe, I say this. This "cultural genocide" ends today. From this day forward there will be a Pluralist Celebration of Diversity for the whole of Europe and I hope the world.

Nothing in this world will come easy and nothing will come perfect and after reviewing many of your responses, I know that sometime, sometime in the future there will be another war. However, it is necessary to try and prevent that now. I was named President of this Confederacy because Nordic leaders knew that there was not another person in the world that could accomplish what they wanted...peace. I am a friend you every one of them and everyone of you. If perchance we do see each other on the battlefield, I pray that for many of you I will receive a blessing of friendship as the same I will show you on the field. But I pray more that that day will never arrive.

Sincerely,

Sarah Tintagyl

President of the Nordic Confederacy

*Model World Congress Crossover*

Yoriko spent weekend sitting on her be staring at an empty wall in her room where a poster of Lady SarahTintagyl-Solidor used to hang proudly.

Sarah was supposed to be a shinning beacon of light in a dark world. Sarah was supposed to bring hope to the downtrodden, exploited, oppressed, and subjugated peoples of the world.

If the one person who mattered could be infected by the cynicism of global politics what was the point of anything? Sarah’s betrayal was complete. Yoriko had long held absolute faith in Sarah and her vision and seriously considered suicide; to avoid finding out how far further her idol could fall, to spare herself from further anguish.

Yoriko didn’t go to school that day, or the day after, nor the day after that.

Edited by Generalissimo

AmericanSeal.png

We congradulate the Nordlandic Confederacy on this move, and hope all nations that are asking Sarah to step down will remember who she is. In addition, consider this a formal inquiery, do all Norlandic nations have to have land in Europe. We are just curious as to the criteria for joining.

Signed,

Mithlandi

President of the Atlantian Federation

OOC: No link in the treaties and blocs thread.

IC:

Personal Message to Sarah

Dear Sarah,

Congradulations on your rise to Presidency of the Nordlandic Confederacy. I hope you will bring them into a new era as a peaceful organization. But, no matter what happens, you can always consider the Atlantian Federation a friend of the Hansa, and now, by extension, a friend of the Nords.

Sincerely,

Hilandis Mithlandi

President of the Atlantian Federation

Molakia is beyond sickened from what we have seen. The so called "Warrior of Peace" has become a tool of a violent culture. Your actions have shamed all of us who called you an ally.

-Joint statement from the Senate of Molakia

-----Priavte Message to Tintagyl-----

You...are nothing but a tool of the Nordic Regime. Your actions are beyond words. I have forgiven you and myself for the past...but this is something I CANNOT forgive.

-Tsar Nikolai Romanov

Statement from the Tsar of Molakia

As of now, The Kingdom of Molakia Severs all diplomatic ties to The Hanseatic Commonwealth, Reich...whatever this nation calls itself. All Hanseatic diplomats are to leave the country within 72 hours. Molakia is recalling all diplomats from Hansa as well.

***Private to Sarah Tyntagyl***

"Being a Christian, you should know the biblical saying "No man can serve two masters." I am sorry to say that you must choose either the NC, or the AC. You cannot have it both ways.

And please note, should the war actually turn hot, I will have no choice to ensure that you do not participate on the side of the Nordic Confederacy.

~Subtleknifewielder"

OOC: please note in this private missive, there will be several water stains on the paper. I think you can infer the mood he was in when he wrote this.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

***Private to Sarah Tyntagyl***

"Being a Christian, you should know the biblical saying "No man can serve two masters." I am sorry to say that you must choose either the NC, or the AC. You cannot have it both ways.

And please note, should the war actually turn hot, I will have no choice to ensure that you do not participate on the side of the Nordic Confederacy.

~Subtleknifewielder"

This was the letter that hurt the most. No other letter did, but this one stung at Sarah's heart far worse than anything she had seen. She stared at the other letters surrounding her desk. Letters of hate, retribution, angst, they didn't matter. But his, his did. It was at this point that Sarah had made up her mind, though the world would not hear for sometime. She would not deal with the affairs of a world that wanted to kill itself any longer. She would attempt peace, but in a few days it would no longer be as President of the Nords. She would be a diplomat, fighting to save her homeland...Earth.

Anthony,(OOC: No one else knows this)

I am able to deal with the pressures of leaders and until today, I though I could deal with the pressures from friends, but your words ring truth. Though I have friends in Europe, Europe is not my homeland. It has not been for many years. Australia is and as such I will honor the Australian Coalition. This is my people's home and this tension, I have no place in it. Though peace may come from my hand. It will not come from me as President. In time you will see my resignation. I only hope that after this is over you will still consider me your friend.

Your Friend,

Sarah Tintagyl

This was the letter that hurt the most. No other letter did, but this one stung at Sarah's heart far worse than anything she had seen. She stared at the other letters surrounding her desk. Letters of hate, retribution, angst, they didn't matter. But his, his did. It was at this point that Sarah had made up her mind, though the world would not hear for sometime. She would not deal with the affairs of a world that wanted to kill itself any longer. She would attempt peace, but in a few days it would no longer be as President of the Nords. She would be a diplomat, fighting to save her homeland...Earth.

Anthony,(OOC: No one else knows this)

I am able to deal with the pressures of leaders and until today, I though I could deal with the pressures from friends, but your words ring truth. Though I have friends in Europe, Europe is not my homeland. It has not been for many years. Australia is and as such I will honor the Australian Coalition. This is my people's home and this tension, I have no place in it. Though peace may come from my hand. It will not come from me as President. In time you will see my resignation. I only hope that after this is over you will still consider me your friend.

Your Friend,

Sarah Tintagyl

The man read the letter, leaning back in his chair and sighing. Honestly, he hadn't been sure what she would do in response to his letter, but...this had been far down the list of the imagined outcomes.

Dear Sarah,

I believe you were simply trying to do what you thought was best, which was why it pained me so much to send that last message. I am ever hopeful, though not to any great degree, that Europe will eventually see peace, and that the Nordic Coalition has seen its last war, and I admire you for attempting to be the instrument through which that might be accomplished.

I could never hate you for that. You will always have a special place in my heart.

Your Friend,

Anthony Harlem

OOC: Like her letter, this is a private missive. No responding from you, guys.

OOC:

A tall, young man sat in a darkened room in a building somewhere in Promised Land. With the latest and newest technology, and not to mention cunning and ruthlessness (oh and some OOCness too), he'd managed to intercept the letter from Anthony Harlem to Sarah Tintagyl.

"Heh..."

The mysterious man snickered as he read the letter. "Oh, my...you've outdone yourself this time, Subtleknifewielder." He smirked to himself as he continued to scan the letter under a low-glare lamp nearby.

By then, the timer rang from the kitchen. "Oh boy, my chocolate-chip cookies are ready!" He exclaimed with joy as he set the paper down and stood up.

JEDCJT hummed cheerfully to himself as he waltzed into the kitchen...

(Clever, huh? :P:awesome: )

OOC:

A tall, young man sat in a darkened room in a building somewhere in Promised Land. With the latest and newest technology, and not to mention cunning and ruthlessness (oh and some OOCness too), he'd managed to intercept the letter from Anthony Harlem to Sarah Tintagyl.

"Heh..."

The mysterious man snickered as he read the letter. "Oh, my...you've outdone yourself this time, Subtleknifewielder." He smirked to himself as he continued to scan the letter under a low-glare lamp nearby.

By then, the timer rang from the kitchen. "Oh boy, my chocolate-chip cookies are ready!" He exclaimed with joy as he set the paper down and stood up.

JEDCJT hummed cheerfully to himself as he waltzed into the kitchen...

(Clever, huh? :P:awesome: )

OOC: You wish... :P If he wants to, he'll tell you, no need for the theatrics... ;)

So, I think not.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder