Changes in Nordheim and Nordland

Kaiser Martens

Recently the Nordenstern, the lead Newspaper of Nordland, has announced two Major Changes to the Realm:

nordlandf-1.png

Kaiser Martens has today announced at Berlin in a brief conference that he will be stepping down as President of the Nordlandic Confederacy due to lack of time to handle the position as he has been named the Nordlandic Representative to the Nordheimer Allavölkisk AllÞing.

The Allthing, as it is normally called, is a newly created institution from an initiative from Lord Týr of the Aesir to formalize the Koranization Aspects of the New Martencism, it is as if a small parliament, featuring different representatives for different peoples and lands:

For Iceland,

Randgrid Gunnarsson Hildebrand

For the Slavs,

Knjaz Aleksandr Stepanovich Volkov

For the Baltic Peoples,

Mika Larsson Jokinen

For the Nordlanders,

Kaiser Martens

For the Italians,

Giovanni Frega

For other Peoples of Nordheim,

Jukka Ryeol

So far their first resolution was their unanymous resolve to oppose Übersteinian Aggression and an agreement to spread education through their respective areas to make people better aware of their lies, not only in Nordheim but in the rest of Nordland, as well as continuing with aid and construction operations in the Far Eastern Nordlandic Possessions in Russia.

In addition to this, there've been other changes in Nordheimer Rule. Lord Týr of the Aesir has stepped down from his position as Leader of Nordheim to remain as Vice-Leader, and from now on the Aesirleader of Nordheim is to be led by Frau Millitsa Eriksdottar Bauer, re-named as "Zisa Hravnsdottar von Nordheim" upon her admission into the Aesir, marking the first occation in the history of Nordland in which a Crossdresser ever leads a nation. Zisa and her Wife thusly announced the continuation of Týr's policies of mass-construction of bunkers, defensive fortifications, schools and hospitals throughout Nordheim, and innagurated the first High Complexity Hospital in Ruriksland, former Russia.

Martens himself has accepted a position in the Nordlandic General Staff, helping to coordinate the defense forces of all Nordland. His final announcement also included the introduction to the following nations to the Nordlandic Confederacy:

Imperial Alliance, Novak, and the Hanseatic Commonwealth.

From this moment onwards, Lady Sarah Eir Randgridsdottar Tintagyl Valkyrie - as she is known in Nordland, more often simply Eir Valkyrja, is to be the President of the Nordlandic Confederacy, and a speech and new measures are expected soon.

As a symbol of friendship, Nordlandic Runic Script Printers have been given to the newcomer nations:

410px-Runen.jpg

May the Valkyrie of Peace lead our way and Visari and Martens deliver us from evil för alla evigheit.

Her appointment as President of the Nordlandic Confederacy had come as a shock as Sarah had just finished packing to leave Valkurheim to return to Brisbane. When she had submitted her name to the potential candidate, she had not expected an actual victory. But as the Nordlandic guards rushed into her office to congratulate her on her victory. The girl was swept out of the Palace and immediately boarded a train for Germany where she was to accept her induction from Martens himself and then speak to the world as the new President of the Confederacy.

She couldn't sleep as the train car carried her across the dark European landscape, bounding around the hills of Prussia and into Germany proper. 'These people have seen so much war, so much death, so much bloodshed.' Sarah knew that as she stared down at the blank paper in front of her. Things would change, from this day forward, the Nordlandic Confederacy, which had been hated throughout the world, would now be loved. They would be the advancement of culture, economics, and social liberty more than any other country in the world could ever begin to think of doing. She knew it was possible, it wouldn't be easy, but it was possible. Sarah smiled as she looked back down at the paper. She knew how to begin.

-----------

Berlin, Nordlandic Confederacy

Ladies and Gentlemen of the World

Today there is another change in government for the Nordlandic Confederacy, today I Sarah Tintagyl take the reigns of this government to begin leading the world to the age of peace that so many people have talked about, but have yet to see. I will be frank, the world's opinion of the Nordlandic Confederacy is abysmal at best and that must change. Nations have accused us of cultural genocide, of cultural cleansing, of aggression and the withholding of good will to the world. Today we see a tension that has not existed for some time, perhaps ever. Between the world's great powers of the ComIntern and the Nordlandic Conferdercy, this tension if left unhealed, the wars of the future will split the world into inhospitable territories of hate. This must change. This will change.

First I will assure the world that as long as I sit in charge of this region, there will be not one Nordlandic soldier to cross a border in aggression. Yes, I understand the past. The invasion of Slavorussia was viewed as imperialism and aggression while the Europeans viewed it as the continuation of the Nordland War in the past. Ladies and Gentlemen we close into a dangerous cycle that will never end, unless we stop it now. My office will always be opened to world leaders, I expect criticism and complaints, but I expect them with the courage to solve them. War is preventable, we need only but to talk.

As to the recent accusations of cultural genocide, I have paid attention to the nations of the world attack this idea, yet I believe these accusations are far too harsh. In my own country, there is no ethnicity as a Hanseatic. We are a political people, descended from the Tionese, who are descended from others. I am not a Hanseatic, nor am I a Nord, I am a human. We are all humans and for us to bicker over differences of building style or skin color is degrading to all of us. We are brothers and sisters, whether different skin, or language, or country of birth. We are all humans. Please, I ask the nations of the world to help me, we can build a shining planet,we just need to put away the sword.

Thank you.

normal_50.jpg

After making the speech she turned to Martens and smiled. "Thank you for giving me this honor. I swear to do my best to honor what you have done."

Edited by Sarah Tintagyl

"How could the supposed face of peace lower herself to the level of the scum that is known as the Nordic Confederacy. Now we will see her true colours on the battlefield sooner than expected"

"Judging by your preemptive insults, there is no way for anyone to dissuade you from your opinion. However, judge by actions of the person rather than by association. Otherwise you're no better than the scum you hate."

"Judging by your preemptive insults, there is no way for anyone to dissuade you from your opinion. However, judge by actions of the person rather than by association. Otherwise you're no better than the scum you hate."

"We are judging her personally. She joined an association, that has proven itself to be scum. Judging by her actions she is starting her slide down to the bottom to join her new comrades".

The Republic of Mariehamm has issued a Warrant for the arrest of Sarah Eir Randgridsdottar Tintagyl Valkyrie should she ever step foot in RoM jurisdiction.

"I guess you will never be allowed to see Helsinki again after all, but every action has a consequence. Joining the ranks of criminals makes you just as bad." -Prime Minister Anita Pesonen

The Republic of Mariehamm has issued a Warrant for the arrest of Sarah Eir Randgridsdottar Tintagyl Valkyrie should she ever step foot in RoM jurisdiction.

"I guess you will never be allowed to see Helsinki again after all, but every action has a consequence. Joining the ranks of criminals makes you just as bad." -Prime Minister Anita Pesonen

Prime Minister,

Please I implore you, let us try to seek reason with this conflict. No one wants war, not I and I assume you as well. Sending young children to their death on abandoned wastes is no way to conduct world policy. Please, I beg of you come to Brisbane or even a extremely neutral country where we can work all this out. I know that you have had differences with the administrations of this confederacy in the past, but I know that you and I, woman to woman can work this out.

I await your response.

-Sarah Tintagyl

*Private Message*

-Sarah-

I refuse to believe you to be the willing pawn or figurehead of these brutes. I know you aren’t anything like the monster Martins, nor do you share kinship with Martins’ puppet Týr. Are you, Larsa, or your goddaughter currently under any threat or coercion from the Nordlandic Confederacy or any of their affiliates? I can and will provide any assistance you require. If this is the case, but you are unable to reply the go-code is Connect Four to be utilized in your next public address, with those words Martins and Týr will be immediately liquidated.

-Generalissimo-

Peace is always a noble goal, but it was started by the Nordic Coalition against Slavorussia, and nobody should stick around with them pursuing peace because they are the ones who brought war and suffer all over eastern Europe, without mentioning the nuclear war. Anyway we are pleased to see the International Community is finally reacting, it's the first time many countries of the world voice their disappointment against hegemonies and imperialist coalitions, that's indeed a good step. International pressures could give some results in a long term.

Prime Minister,

Please I implore you, let us try to seek reason with this conflict. No one wants war, not I and I assume you as well. Sending young children to their death on abandoned wastes is no way to conduct world policy. Please, I beg of you come to Brisbane or even a extremely neutral country where we can work all this out. I know that you have had differences with the administrations of this confederacy in the past, but I know that you and I, woman to woman can work this out.

I await your response.

-Sarah Tintagyl

"Unless that meeting will cause the disbanding of the Nordic Confederacy, the cessation of cultural genocide, the return of lands that are not theirs, the freeing of political prisoners, and the trial of all leaders within the NC, including yourself, then there is no reason for that meeting to happen.

What happened to the woman who stood against oppression? From my point of view, you are nothing but a coward, a broken shell of who you used to be, someone who can be struck into submission and changes their views to avoid being struck again. You abandoned your people at Helsinki, and you have abandoned your own soul at accepting this post. I have nothing more to say to you, except that you are no example of a real leader." -PM Anita Pesonen

Edited by BaronUberstein

*Private Message*

-Sarah-

I refuse to believe you to be the willing pawn or figurehead of these brutes. I know you aren’t anything like the monster Martins, nor do you share kinship with Martins’ puppet Týr. Are you, Larsa, or your goddaughter currently under any threat or coercion from the Nordlandic Confederacy or any of their affiliates? I can and will provide any assistance you require. If this is the case, but you are unable to reply the go-code is Connect Four to be utilized in your next public address, with those words Martins and Týr will be immediately liquidated.

-Generalissimo-

Generalissimo,

There is no coercion, I am doing this out of my own free will because this is where the tension in the world exists. I know you are my friend and I know you are confused as to why I am doing this. But I am a European at heart and will always be and now tension threatens to break apart my homeland. The Nordic Confederacy contains both formers allies and enemies, but I learned to forgive by enemies and honor my allies. If I can prevent another war by leading the Confederacy then I will do so. I know I can change the world, but I need your help. Together we can do great things. If you do not, I understand. I understand already that my respect as a leader is gone forever, but that is the risk I am willing to take.

Peace is not a gift...we must earn it. I would rather die trying and know the world is at peace than live in chaos.

-Sarah Tintagyl

Nordland and Nordheim were strong in their Ideals. Now that Tintagyl, the "Valkyrie" is in charge, it will be interesting to see how that strength keeps up, or, if indeed, she can keep it up

OOC: there you go sarah <3 as required by Rivalry Doctrine :3

Generalissimo,

There is no coercion, I am doing this out of my own free will because this is where the tension in the world exists. I know you are my friend and I know you are confused as to why I am doing this. But I am a European at heart and will always be and now tension threatens to break apart my homeland. The Nordic Confederacy contains both formers allies and enemies, but I learned to forgive by enemies and honor my allies. If I can prevent another war by leading the Confederacy then I will do so. I know I can change the world, but I need your help. Together we can do great things. If you do not, I understand. I understand already that my respect as a leader is gone forever, but that is the risk I am willing to take.

Peace is not a gift...we must earn it. I would rather die trying and know the world is at peace than live in chaos.

-Sarah Tintagyl

*Private Message*

-Sarah-

What do you need my help for? I barely have a country while you have an alliance.

The Nordlandic version of peace is incredibly deceptive, I used to think like that, but now this old Generalissimo knows better. Peace cannot be achieved through militarism.

I know what you think you’re doing, and I can’t blame you for it. I still, however, cannot bring myself to condone this recklessness. Assuming this isn’t a Nordlandic Confederacy trap (which it is) you have still walked blindly into a hole. Much of the world fears and despises those you currently lead, often for legitimate reasons, and because of your free association they will feel the same way about you. Be aware that many friends and allies will no longer be friends and allies.

You may have also put a bullet into all your international efforts because if the figurehead for both the White Cross and Nordlandic Confederacy are the same person, many will not want to have anything to do with the former.

I don’t get it, you already were in a position to change the world.

-Generalissimo-

*Private Message*

-Sarah-

One more thing you should be aware. . .

My sources from the old ideological wars are classified, but Deutschland’s genetic program was far more advanced than the world currently knows. I not sure of all the details, but Martins traded his very humanity for a few extra years of life, someone like that is not to be trusted.

I really hope you know what you are getting into.

-Generalissimo-

Edited by Generalissimo

*Private Message*

To: The Lady Protector

"Lady Protector, no Sarah please listen to me you must relinquish your position within the Nordic Confederacy as soon as possible they are a band of war bringers who only seek to spread their rule throughout all of Europe and nothing you or anyone else say will ever change that and to side with them just makes you become one of them. I plead for you as a friend to leave them now and work towards peace as the leader of the Hansa nation rather than a member of the Confedracy".

"However, if you truly desire to remain sided with the devils of Europe then I have no choice but to recognise a state of war between yourself and your nation and the Helzan. Please Sarah choose the honourable and right option here"

Your friend Valerie.