Public Notice from Karma

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since then the situation has degenerated into Global Nuclear war. As such alliance wide terms will most likely be much harsher (when they start negotiating and it is far too early in the game for such negotiations to happen).a

So its harsh terms already. <_< harsh terms for alliances who nuked.

Can you confirm that all alliances on the Karma side of the Karma war and affiliated, even loosely or by default because of their opposition (alliance they are fighting) in the war will be following these in spirit as well as to the letter of the law?

These terms have been discussed and approved by all the alliances who are part of the core Karma coalition, which is certainly the vast majority of alliances on this side. If you are at war with minor alliances and wish to surrender, you should clarify their governments' stance on the matter with them, but I expect all alliances to respect surrender under these terms. They are, after all, rather standard as individual terms go (I expect the Hegemony is offering similar terms to anyone silly enough to not want to win the war with us ;)).

such references depend highly on cultural information. I was not taught about that Cult, and i had not heard of it either.

(of course google solved the problem within a minute but then not everyone looks up every analogy he doesn't understand)

edit: @ Nonvalen: i won't rehash the conversation regarding the CB and terms again. It would completly derail this thread and frankly everything has been said at least 3 times regarding that topic.

The collective terms offered then included 3 things which didn't matter a bit (apology, admission that CB was trumped up and admission of defeat) and 2 standard terms (Reps to OV, and military disarment for a period). Frankly that isn't outrageous in my opinion, but if you consider that so, let us agree to differ since neither of us will be able to convince the other to change his mind.

The difference between those terms and these discussed in this thread is though that at that point only the direct attack of NPO/Torn against OV was to be handled. Since then the situation has degenerated into Global Nuclear war. As such alliance wide terms will most likely be much harsher (when they start negotiating and it is far too early in the game for such negotiations to happen). Individual Terms for nations wanting to resign out of this war (and out of their alliance by the same token) are a different problem and frankly i still do not see the problem with the terms posted by delta

Alright, I genuinely understand your position.

*With a smirk* And yes, I'm certain this has been talked about many times already and will continue to be talked about. It is my hope that having a healthy discussion can bring more communication and with it understanding. I'm happy we can agree to disagree with mutual respect, as apposed to flaming (which only leads to highened tentions and ignorance to anothers view).

So its harsh terms already. <_< harsh terms for alliances who nuked.

errr? how naive are you?

Whoever wins this, will of course demand reparations now that this has gone fully nuclear.

If you consider THAT news you must not have paid attention in any past war. How harsh these terms will be will definitly not be decided at my level (that being grunt) so ask Delta :P

errr? how naive are you?

Yeah you fooled us good. All that talk of no more harsh terms was a trick, you have solidified my already solid position. I will see you at my enforced EZI <_<

Edited by Alterego

Yeah you fooled us good. All that talk of no more harsh terms was a trick, you have solidified my already solid position. I will see you at my enforced EZI <_<

are you pretending to be a troll to rile me up? Or do you really fail at reading comprehension? I have said: "harsher" in comparison to the original terms offered during the first night of the war.

How does that in any way relate to EZI ? Frankly i've seen many terms both with reparations and without (so called white peace) the range to choose from is nearly endless, so please take your ignorance and go troll somewhere else. For now there is a war to be fought for those willing to fight it. For those not willing to go to the end for their alliance these individual terms apply.

Actually, that would be great. I like to stay as best informed as I can. Much appreciated.

1. Decommission all millitary (tanks, aircraft, CM's, navy, nukes) and millitary improvements (barracks, guerrilla camps, sattelites and defenses)*

2. No more than 30% soldiers.

3. Remain out of peacemode

4. Publicly resign here http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=213 and change AA to 'Hegemony PoW' where you will remain until the remainder of the war. You are not to support any of karma either militarily or financially through the remainer of the war.

*If you have an SDI you are only required to decom to 3 Satellites and 3 Defenses.

Funnily enough, they're actually a bit more harsh than ours now that I'm looking at them.

Edited by Delta1212

1. Decommission all millitary (tanks, aircraft, CM's, navy, nukes) and millitary improvements (barracks, guerrilla camps, sattelites and defenses)*

2. No more than 30% soldiers.

3. Remain out of peacemode

4. Publicly resign here http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=213 and change AA to 'Hegemony PoW' where you will remain until the remainder of the war. You are not to support any of karma either militarily or financially through the remainer of the war.

*If you have an SDI you are only required to decom to 3 Satellites and 3 Defenses.

Funnily enough, they're actually a bit more harsh than ours now that I'm looking at them.

Perhaps you have posted the wrong URL. I don't see an 'official' offer of terms. That thread started in '07.

are you pretending to be a troll to rile me up? Or do you really fail at reading comprehension? I have said: "harsher" in comparison to the original terms offered during the first night of the war.

How does that in any way relate to EZI ?

Its allowed by the Codex of war and Im not going to surrender. Backtracking will not change what you guys said. Its white peace for some who betray their alliance and harsh terms for all alliances because int gone nuclear. Ive already heard large figures per nuke and this only confirms what awaits us after this war.

Perhaps you have posted the wrong URL. I don't see an 'official' offer of terms. That thread started in '07.

That's CN's public resignation and surrender thread. It's been required that you post your official resignation there in everyy set of surrender terms of every major war since it was created to reduce clutter several years ago. The same link is in the term in the OP.

Its allowed by the Codex of war and Im not going to surrender. Backtracking will not change what you guys said. Its white peace for some who betray their alliance and harsh terms for all alliances because int gone nuclear. Ive already heard large figures per nuke and this only confirms what awaits us after this war.

If you want to talk about your (alliance or individual) terms, I suggest you go find one of the Karma leaders (Archon from MK or LiquidMercury from Grämlins, mainly). Not a random dude from a random alliance.

No offense meant to GOD or Tulafaras.

Edited by potato

That's CN's public resignation and surrender thread. It's been required that you post your official resignation there in everyy set of surrender terms of every major war since it was created to reduce clutter several years ago. The same link is in the term in the OP.

Ah, I have not been too involved in CN since '06 (when I orgininally started), until some months ago when I returned. I haven't heard of the thread until now, thank you.

As for NPO offer of terms, I still don't see an announcement of any kind. I of course could be mistaken, but I don't believe NPO has or will any time soon, offer suddender terms.

If you want to talk about your (alliance or individual) terms, I suggest you go find one of the Karma leaders (Archon from MK or LiquidMercury from Grämlins, mainly). Not a random dude from a random alliance.

No thanks. I'm more than happy going to ZI and remaining their at your whim.

none taken, since i've pretty much said in every post that i am not goverment and do not present an official opinion.

The closest we have in this discussion is delta who is RIA gov.