Of Integrity.. character.. and friendships.

Maelstrom Vortex

(Best read when listening to Sabaton 40:1)

To: Maelstrom Vortex From: Emperor Rick Date: 4/24/2009 6:44:49 PM

Subject: Advice

Message: NPO is an alliance of evil and hypocrisy. They are fascist egomaniacs that should have been destroyed in 2007. Francoism is a dieing belief system as $%&*sm was in the 1940's.

I beg you to surrender immediately and leave the NPO. If you do this now i promise I will do everything in my power to see that your nation is not perma zi'd. A fate which is appropriate to NPO members. A tactic coined by them.

Some would call it Karma.

To: Emperor Rick From: Maelstrom Vortex Date: 4/24/2009 10:53:26 PM

Subject: RE: Advice

Message: I am not a fair-weather ally. I pledged my word to my brothers and sisters that I would defend them in a time of need. I will not desert them now within that hour.

Glory and honor to those who value friendships over pixels.

Pixels and rhetoric will not get me to change my allegiances. The blood in this order runs deep through my veins. They helped me since the day I came into this world.. they grew me since day 4, and saved me from the raiders who might have torn me apart.

They taught me the ways of wars in this game.. and now I hold off 3 enemies, doing more damage to they, than they to me.. in a fierce fight of glory and honor.

I may yet die in this battle under the weight of a thousand assailants.. and a thousand guns..

I have but one thing to say to your comments on Karma.

Being accountable to your actions reverses Karma.. and I will be accountable to my decision to stand by my brothers to the end. I will not invite worse karma, by betraying those for whom I care and who have fought and died by my side bravely in the grim hours of the night in the ferocity of these pixel wars.

I pity you. You will never know the camaraderie of being a Pacifican.

You threaten me with the same tactics you despise and tactics I may not necessarily personally condone or have even myself used. For that, I call you a hypocrite.

Sincerely,

Emperor Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia

NPO's Dragon of War.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Pixels and rhetoric will not get me to change my allegiances. The blood in this order runs deep through my veins. They helped me since the day I came into this world.. they grew me since day 4, and saved me from the raiders who might have torn me apart.

They taught me the ways of wars in this game.. and now I hold off 3 enemies, doing more damage to they, than they to me.. in a fierce fight of glory and honor.

I may yet die in this battle under the weight of a thousand assailants.. and a thousand guns..

Being accountable to your actions reverses Karma.. and I will be accountable to my decision to stand by my brothers to the end. I will not invite worse karma, by betraying those for whom I care and who have fought and died by my side bravely in the grim hours of the night in the ferocity of these pixel wars.

You threaten me with the same tactics you despise and tactics I may not necessarily condone or have even myself used personally. For that, I call you a hypocrite.

Sincerely,

NPO's Dragon of War.

0/ Pacifica!

To all nations receiving messages like that, for there are many, (on both sides I might add) I say to you, keep fighting for what you believe, and know that those messages are not what most people support, but rather only a very vocal minority do.

The vocal minorities may piss you off, but do not let them make you think one way or another about your enemy as a whole. People have been known to make as many friends on the opposite sides of a war as they have been to make enemies. Let this be the case now, and may you, even if you are destroying eachother into oblivion, remember that this is simply a game.

Heh, I agree, I'm making a few friends along the way. Trading war stories and scars. I in no way harbor ill will towards my enemies for they are only fulfilling their duties. However, I will call out the ones who ask for.. um.. I think I would call this the impossible.

I wonder if the rest of his alliance shares his stance on this issue. It'd be interesting to know. I only hold the words of the speaker against the one who speaks it until others take up the reigns of policy from them.

I typically do not make posts at all in the OWF. This particular query got me quite ired. My first instinct was to respond, "NUTS" and let it be that, but seriously. I find it ironic folks are calling others cowards for abandoning alliance MDaP's and then in the same sentence trying to entice alliance members from their brethren.

Don't you sense something wrong in this equation?

I'd understand your complaint if I posted every query I'd ever received, but I don't believe I do that now.. do I? Hrmm.. that must mean I felt this had value that needed expressed.

We don't need a thread every time a member of karma says something nasty to you. If karma leadership does, then by all means. And Emperor Rick is well... a little... touched in the head.

We don't need a thread whenever a member of Pacifica says something nasty, yet they seem to pop up anyway. If we have to deal with those, you have to deal with these.

some people can't have fun, maelstrom :P

also, nuh uh, im beasting you >_> (if i didn't have to attack those pesky MCXA attackers first)

also, 5 wars ftw

Yes, I saw your slight technical disadvantage. You SHOULD be beating me. You started out how much up on me in NS? :-P Anyhow, I'm out of anarchy. You caught me in peacnik mode and collecting you ******* SON OF A MONKEY'S UNCLE!! :-p

You threaten me with the same tactics you despise and tactics I may not necessarily personally condone or have even myself used. For that, I call you a hypocrite.

Sincerely,

NPO's Dragon of War.

Excellent words comrade, and I agree fully.

o/ Comrades and Pacifica will Prevail!

Litha Riddle

Enigmathena.

Yes, I saw your slight technical disadvantage. You SHOULD be beating me. You started out how much up on me in NS? :-P Anyhow, I'm out of anarchy. You caught me in peacnik mode and collecting you ******* SON OF A MONKEY'S UNCLE!! :-p

its inflation. well, you'll be happy another MCXAer got on me

you wont be happy that hes just as bad

We don't need a thread whenever a member of Pacifica says something nasty, yet they seem to pop up anyway. If we have to deal with those, you have to deal with these.

We shouldn't have to deal with those either. If someone makes a thread about a Pacifican saying something nasty to them, I'll probably say the same thing I've said here. However, if a leader says something nasty then that might warrant a thread. Which is consistent with my position on Karma members and leadership doing the same.

Apparently that's what they're pledging to loyalists. (They being Rick.. )

They being one person?

Edited by Sal Paradise