Official Announcment from LOSS

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blah blah blah

It took months to get LoSS out of neutrality because several leaders were content with them just simply withering away on the pink team. I have reams, and reams of old logs of these talks.

It is quite funny watching you come up with a justification for LoSS blatantly switching sides in this war, and the last....

Perfect. Right around the time that we told all of our close MDP partners we were going to enact our MDPs. That was told to you on the 19th, well within the 72-hour period. Oh wait, didn't you get the memo from Jaaku? Here's a part of the convo I had with him not too long ago:

What is that, the second lie within a 72 hour period? But it's okay, because after all, you wish the best to all your former MDP partners (from your other topic):

"Let it be known, that we still consider these fine alliances friends. Our internal restructuring was needing a clear vision. As long as I remain Princeps, LOSS will do no harm to any of these alliances" - Jaaku ........and then you attack their friends. Great.

You can't enact a MDP before the war starts.

4/22/2009 1:20:10 AM

"Free Your Hate"

[Team: Blue]

Militaria

Ruler: Solidus117

Echelon

[Team: Green]

Kalu Boca

Ruler: rediris

Viridian Entente

Currently Fighting

You attacked on the 22nd. The cancelation period was over then, when you actually got countered on by people, and LoSS would have been bound to help you.

Unless MDPs can now be activated before the attacks occur :o

It took months to get LoSS out of neutrality because several leaders were content with them just simply withering away on the pink team. I have reams, and reams of old logs of these talks.

It is quite funny watching you come up with a justification for LoSS blatantly switching sides in this war, and the last....

Its quite funny how you reduce an entire post to "blahblahblah".

I justify the actions of my friends when they are in the right. However, I did not justify their actions in the last war, I would suggest rereading and actually paying attention this time instead of skimming and just trying to seem more intelligent than you actually are.

You are allowed to say it, it took months because of whooo?

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

First of all I don't speak for the NPO, Personally no I don't like them.It's not they haven't done this before. As for using them,I just personally think people should live up to their commitments.

Were are not committed to those 6 alliances as we are not bound to them. The cancellations were made almost a week ago, before the global war even began. The discussions of the treaty cancellations were discussed for a over a month. Bad timing maybe, but perfectly legal and acceptable.

Perfectly legal, maybe even acceptable, not even close to honorable.

Honorable in your opinion because they didn't support you, yes. If you were on the other side of this you would be adamantly defending their actions.

Perfect. Right around the time that we told all of our close MDP partners we were going to enact our MDPs. That was told to you on the 19th, well within the 72-hour period. Oh wait, didn't you get the memo from Jaaku? Here's a part of the convo I had with him not too long ago:

Lol let me get this straight.

1. You tried to activate an MDP fully knowing that LOSS had already cancelled the treaty and that you had not been attacked.

2. You don't get attacked

3. The cancellation period expires

4. You have a boo boo

I didn't know Echelon spent months in negotiations, perhaps you should be better at them and then you could do it much faster. It also leads me to wonder why LoSS's treaty with you was not signed until after GR canceled on them, as well as why I never heard a thing about LoSS being assisted by Echelon in getting off neutrality, when I did hear that TBB and TPF had assisted them. Funny how that works.

That's it exactly. You didn't know. You weren't playing the game back then. You barely have less then a year to your name and you didn't realize the lengths we when to bait you guys out and by the excuses you are throwing at us, you still don't. Sounds like the only manipulative entity here is you.

But if the NPO membership doesn't like LoSS, why should they continue to have a relationship with you? If you don't like them, why would they possibly want to be treatied to you?

Don't even tell me about this insignificant made up fable about how you "came" to your senses. It happened a a few days before the war broke out. You've had months to reevaluate your relationship with the alliances around you but you chose that the best time to do it was the time the bandwagon rolled up to your doorstep.

Jaaku wasn't Princeps, as stated.

And he still isn't, oh wait.

According to your standards?

It's people like you that think the Legion of Smaller Superpowers are a guard dog, and not made up of people.

You mean you aren't our guard dog?!?!? WHY DID WE TREATY YOU?

Honorable in your opinion because they didn't support you, yes. If you were on the other side of this you would be adamantly defending their actions.

Probably not, this is the first thread I've posted in concerning the war simply because its so blatant what LoSS did; they openly admitted they sign treaties for no reason other than political expediency. Whats even more laughable is that you yourself have been bitten by them in the past, but are defending them now because their sudden change of heart places them back in your fold.

Edited by RossGarner

Probably not, this is the first thread I've posted in concerning the war simply because its so blatant what LoSS did; they openly admitted they sign treaties for no reason other than political expediency.

We've been thinking of changes, and making them since before the move to Black...that brought on a whole lot of changes, and a need to move closer to our roots.

That's it exactly. You didn't know. You weren't playing the game back then. You barely have less then a year to your name and you didn't realize the lengths we when to bait you guys out and by the excuses you are throwing at us, you still don't. Sounds like the only manipulative entity here is you.

You really don't understand much, do you?

I am a (OOC: reroll) good sir, and not a hidden one. I have been involved since March 12, 2006, first of the ODN. I was a Senator in the Orange Defense Network during the first Great War, and then I was a member of the NAAC for a period of time as well. I most recently was the Greenland Republic Minister of Foreign Affairs for 8-10 months and then their Archon for 3 months. I now am a Triumvir of Nemesis. I don't really think that you can argue my incompetence regarding knowledge of this situation, as I was allied to LoSS for many months (years?) of my time on CN and I have been friends with most of their leadership for just as long. To even begin to say that you know LoSS or anyone in it better than I do is ridiculous.

Don't even tell me about this insignificant made up fable about how you "came" to your senses. It happened a a few days before the war broke out. You've had months to reevaluate your relationship with the alliances around you but you chose that the best time to do it was the time the bandwagon rolled up to your doorstep.

Again, Agora cancelation and joining NOIR? I seem to think that is a first step, don't you? A move to black and leaving Agora, which they didn't have to do to move to Black? They have had months, and they have been changing.

And he still isn't, oh wait.

You have made me cry, good sir.

Probably not, this is the first thread I've posted in concerning the war simply because its so blatant what LoSS did; they openly admitted they sign treaties for no reason other than political expediency. Whats even more laughable is that you yourself have been bitten by them in the past, but are defending them now because their sudden change of heart places them back in your fold.

Then I would suggest you leave it and return to the destruction of your country. If you consider a change in policy done gradually to be a sudden change of heart, then I totally agree with you from that perspective.

I have been bitten by them in the past, but they remained my friends. I don't abandon my friends for no good reason, and I don't defend them now because of their sudden change of heart. I defend them now because after they left Agora a few weeks ago, they eliminated the one problem that I really had with them. I have no problems with any of the members in LoSS or did I have a problem with them being treatied to all of you, surprising as that may sound, but I did have a problem with Agora pretending to be something it was not and them supporting that. They have been telling me for months that would be changing, MONTHS, and I believed them when they said it. Now, it has changed, and so have their other treaties. I don't believe this was sudden, this really was a case of them wanting to return to their roots and doing so.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

You really don't understand much, do you?

I am a (OOC: reroll) good sir, and not a hidden one. I have been involved since March 12, 2006, first of the ODN. I was a Senator in the Orange Defense Network during the first Great War, and then I was a member of the NAAC for a period of time as well. I most recently was the Greenland Republic Minister of Foreign Affairs for 8-10 months and then their Archon for 3 months. I now am a Triumvir of Nemesis. I don't really think that you can argue my incompetence regarding knowledge of this situation, as I was allied to LoSS for many months (years?) of my time on CN and I have been friends with most of their leadership for just as long. To even begin to say that you know LoSS or anyone in it better than I do is ridiculous.

You aren't a reroll. A reroll would at least have the decency to admit the nice things we've done for your alliance and then go out on a limb and argue everything our ally has done to hurt them thereby providing us with a shred of evidence as to why you've destroyed everything your FA has worked to achieve for the past half a year. Either that or you've really been a proud wolf-in-sheep's clothing - something no alliance, regardless of the sides, will forget. Nevertheless, the fact of the matter remains - you can act whichever way you feel is better for both the morale of your troops, your conscious, and your pride. Betraying five friends in order to get back at one. That is the creed of the LoSS. The LoSSt and the damned.

You aren't a reroll. A reroll would at least have the decency to admit the nice things we've done for your alliance and then go out on a limb and argue everything our ally has done to hurt them thereby providing us with a shred of evidence as to why you've destroyed everything your FA has worked to achieve for the past half a year. Either that or you've really been a proud wolf-in-sheep's clothing - something no alliance, regardless of the sides, will forget. Nevertheless, the fact of the matter remains - you can act whichever way you feel is better for both the morale of your troops, your conscious, and your pride. Betraying five friends in order to get back at one. That is the creed of the LoSS. The LoSSt and the damned.

I just said I am not a LoSS reroll, if you read what I said.

Honestly, I don't even think you attempt to read what I say.

If you'd read his member title, you'd know who he was.

Funny. I've been in LOSS since the start of the exile on Pink. I've seen LOSS go from 1 million NS to 4 million. I've seen the move to Blue. The move to Black. And in all that time, even my time in LOSS government, our 'allies and friends' really didn't do anything for us that would make me thing anything of our friendships. Either way, how many times have our allies gone to war without letting us know? I don't even know how you could activate the MDP with NPO this war given the origin of the conflict. I would never justify it.

Oh, so a re-roll only knows the history of the alliances he's been with. The rest are a mist, just like the rest of my argument. Oh, okay.

Of course, unless you posted all the logs of any conversation you've ever had since you started playing cn.