The Order Of Light Announcement

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We couldn't give a damn if we lose the sanction. We weren't that bothered about achieving it, or holding it, in the first place.

Quite frankly, I look forward to having a good fight, and if we go down, we'll rise again. We have the allies, the manpower, and honestly, the shear enjoyment. Its rare that we go to war, and if you think we're poor fighters, you best think again. The beast is stirring.

TOOL is a great alliance. DT ain't shabby either. It's too late to go back now so cyberlawyering either sides CB is a waste of time at this point. So let's all have some fun and agree to let bygones be bygones and drink cyberbeer together when the fighting is done.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TOOL? HONORING YOUR TREATIES BECAUSE THE PEOPLE YOU'RE FIGHTING DIDNT EVEN USE TREATIES PROPERLY? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? DONT YOU KNOW WE'RE GOING TO LOSE? SAVE YOUR INFRAS!

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TOOL? HONORING YOUR TREATIES BECAUSE THE PEOPLE YOU'RE FIGHTING DIDNT EVEN USE TREATIES PROPERLY? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? DONT YOU KNOW WE'RE GOING TO LOSE? SAVE YOUR INFRAS!

You know it's more honorable to cancel your treaties with the losing side a few days prior to the war and then pretend you were always friends with the side you're currently fighting for, even if a few months earlier you were signing treaties with the other side.

My problem has more to do with the fact that TOOL chose this side when they have allies on the other because from what I've heard graham keatley thought the NPO's CB on OV was legit. They could have easily gone neutral or gone the other way. Not to mention the fact that TPF was heavily involved in orchestrating the war and deserve to get hit as much as possible.

Edited by Nausea

My problem has more to do with the fact that TOOL chose this side when they have allies on the other because from what I've heard graham keatley thought the NPO's CB on OV was legit. They could have easily gone neutral or gone the other way. Not to mention the fact that TPF was heavily involved in orchestrating the war and deserve to get hit as much as possible.

so hitting alliances not even at war with the people you have treaties with is ok?

If that were the case then you would have never have activated the MDP you hold with Argent. Did you know they are TOOL's former protectorate and hold a MDoAP? Conflicting treaties, OH MY!

They could have easily gone neutral or gone the other way.

If that were the case then you would have never have activated the MDP you hold with Argent. Did you know they are TOOL's former protectorate and hold a MDoAP? Conflicting treaties, OH MY!

They could have easily gone neutral or gone the other way.

We activated an oA and they really wanted to come in for us. TOOL knew the score on this before the war began. It's moreso what I heard about grahamkeatley rather than his alliance defending TPF that makes me not like this.

Now you're rolling in the mud. You're better than that.

I meant his opinion on the OV CB, so it's all subjective. I'm not making any OOC accusations, if that's what you think I was doing.

so hitting alliances not even at war with the people you have treaties with is ok?

You're talking about ghost DoWs? I think they're pretty useful.

Edited by Nausea

Nausea, you are inaccurate. I suggest you revisit your source of information and inquire further if you wish to persist in trying to smear my name. If your source persists; ask Janax - as of the other night, to my impression we cleared the air of hanging misunderstandings. Have a good evening.

Nausea, you are inaccurate. I suggest you revisit your source of information and inquire further if you wish to persist in trying to smear my name. If your source persists; ask Janax - as of the other night, to my impression we cleared the air of hanging misunderstandings. Have a good evening.

So you don't think they had a valid CB?

Edited by the riddler

I did leave the possibility of it not being true there. Consider it taken back if I'm wrong.