Declaration of War from the Multicolored Cross-X Alliance

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, so they just had a sudden change of heart and decided to honor their treaties? From a third person perspective it looks like absolutely none of NPO's allies have any idea what they are doing. They all decide to drop their treaties and the next day after Echelon supports NPO you guys come in and want to defend NPO as well. This is just a miserable game of follow the leader, and it shows just how terrible all of you have made the political landscape of Cybernations.

Lol.. Third Person Perspective, AKA "i get my info off of the BBs and IRC chatter" you made a funny. :lol:

You pretend to know so much, yet know so little.

Lol.. Third Person Perspective, AKA "i get my info off of the BBs and IRC chatter" you made a funny. :lol:

I find it interesting how you completely ignored the topic at hand. You canceled your MADP with NPO. Only after Echelon defends NPO, do you claim to "honor" your treaty which you canceled. Whatever it is you are trying to pull here, you are just making yourselves looks stupid.

Wait so it's "honorable" to defend an ally whom you know is in the wrong?

Yes, yes it is.

We defend our friends when they get in trouble, whether it was their fault or not. That's what being an ally is all about.

Maybe you should have learned to honor your treaties 8 months ago.

Karma is coming for you.

You might want to note in which alliance the majority of the leadership of MCXA from 8 months ago now resides.

Though, Fresh still commands my respect. :wub:

This is good. He definitely should.

I find it interesting how you completely ignored the topic at hand. You canceled your MADP with NPO. Only after Echelon defends NPO, do you claim to "honor" your treaty which you canceled. Whatever it is you are trying to pull here, you are just making yourselves looks stupid.

Yes we canceled our personal treaty with NPO. However, we did not choose to defend NPO only after Echelon decided to. If you are aware of any of the facts, you will know that I took it upon myself after a heated discussion in our government channel (and a lot of help from Gopherbashi) to go back and defend NPO, garner as much support, and let our allies know that we could not leave NPO high and dry. The logs are out there, I've heard people discuss them all over IRC and they were leaked.

We may have made a mistake, but we are not stupid. We're here to fight a war and do what is right.

o/ MCXA

o/ VE

It'll be fun, guys!

That's very good. When they are done with you nothing but dust will be left.

Happy Birthday MCXA :D

Oh don't worry, Sam, your time will come, if it hasn't already.

Also, I don't suppose you'd understand the concept of honour > infra.

Edited by Francesca

Yes, yes it is.

So in essence you are fighting for what you know is wrong, but it's "honorable" simply because the side that is wrong is your supposed "ally". Thanks for demonstrating that you are a total puppet. Do you just refuse to fight for what is right because you are not intelligent enough to think for yourself?

So in essence you are fighting for what you know is wrong, but it's "honorable" simply because the side that is wrong is your supposed "ally".

Fighting for your friend is never wrong. Abandoning your friends when they need you the most is always wrong.

Loyalty is a virtue, not a sin.

Fighting for your friend is never wrong. Abandoning your friends when they need you the most is always wrong.

Loyalty is a virtue, not a sin.

If that were true /b/ would still be around. Whether you are too stupid to realize it or not remains to be seen, but wars are fought on the premise of ideals, not treaties.

If that were true /b/ would still be around. Whether you are too stupid to realize it or not remains to be seen, but wars are fought on the premise of ideals, not treaties.

The MCXA High Council never took nor wanted input from the NPO on whether or not we should defend them. The decisions was purely internal. Just so your aware.

The MCXA High Council never took nor wanted input from the NPO on whether or not we should defend them. The decisions was purely internal. Just so you're aware.

So the MCXA supports attacking alliances in the middle of peace talks?

I fixed your post by the way.

Edited by lcdt94

I know. I saw the screens and Fresh rallying you cowards back to the fray.

EDIT: It's fray not frey >_>

Edited by MegaAros

We do not seek forgiveness or absolution from Pacifica; we do not seek leniency or respect from Karma. Our allies will judge us, our foes will judge us, history will judge us. Let them come to whatever conclusions they will. I care not.

We ride to war.

I, for one, will put it behind me. To come back is better then to never come back at all.

So we ride to war together. Let us teach KARMA how real men fight :)

Edited by Feuersturm