TORN Announcement

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Torn, I expected things like declaring war while negotiations are underway and then not even posting a DoW for 38 minutes from NPO, But I really thought you were better than that.

:( at the loss of respect tonight.

Oh please, is that the propaganda being distributed in the war planning channel now? Seeing that c/ped into 20 posts doesn't make it true.

Edited by Bob Sanders

Well guys, this isn't going to be as easy as the curbstomp wars you know and love. Prepare for an actual challenge.

Really? Would have never guessed.

Is it Christmas morning? Sure feels like it.

Now where is my gift?

Disclaimer: This is not a comment on the CB, I have been begging for a challenging war for a long time. Glad to see the time may be at hand.

I think that people can do as they please and enjoy the consequences... as they have repeatedly in the past to no interesting effect.

So...why do what you did?

I just hope TORN actually goes down with the ship this time instead of bailing out with the rats. :rolleyes:

I am not a man of many words. OV messed with us, we got mad, then we made attempts for peace. Sethb admits his involvement, and Impero even offers him up for expulsion and ZI, then retracted the offer. Even an offer to settle for one round of war with Sethb was rejected.

lol What?

Man, you guys really did not think to hard about what you were gonna write here tonight at all, did you?

Now, most every war I've encountered here had some sort of declaration of intentions BEFORE the guns started blazing. Usually considered as a professional courtesy.

This is ridiculously late, well past the point of ludicrous. I'm greatly disappointed...

Took your sweet time eh? Well I guess late is better than never...not by much though.

The current propaganda line is that we jumped during talks, and now you said we waited too long? Get on the same page.

hey woody, why didn't you tell OV's webhost that you knew of someone having illegal access to OV's boards?

I know of no such thing (seriously).

Cheap tactics and a knife in the back.

This is what everyone will remember of the alliance that used to be TORN.

*waves*

Wait 7 days of talks wasn't long enough??? 2 very good offers of giving up the guilty wasn't good enough... ZMOG.. lets hand each other roses and go play in the field..

VE put up or shut up.. The bawwwing is getting a little outragous..

Oh please, is that the propaganda being distributed in the war planning channel now? Seeing that c/ped into 20 posts doesn't make it true.

you're right that doesn't make it true. The fact that it IS true makes it true.

I know it takes a higher level in intellect that can be expected from the average Valhallan, but damnit i had my hopes up on this one :(

I fully expect bigwoody to lead you into surrender terms to be led around on a leash by the next super power.

Indeed, TORN is made of sterner stuff.

well...I suppose we shall see, eh?

Everyone knows how to fight, the numbers are very close, the better side will almost definitely win, etc.

CB is meh, but the important thing is that the war is finally on.

Let's see if you can overthrow us!