Name This War

Aeternalis

It has to be relatively even on both sides to be a great war (i.e. both sides have some chance of winning). And by that standard, this isn't looking like a great war.
You speak too soon, FAR too soon. I mean I don't think anyone believes that anymore, not after the log dump...

Fascinating.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Revolution - 2 a: a sudden, radical, or complete change b: a fundamental change in political organization ; especially : the overthrow or renunciation of one government or ruler and the substitution of another by the governed c: activity or movement designed to effect fundamental changes in the socioeconomic situation d: a fundamental change in the way of thinking about or visualizing something : a change of paradigm <the Copernican revolution> e: a changeover in use or preference especially in technology <the computer revolution> <the foreign car revolution>

The Revolutionary War

Well... I've referred to it in my declarations as the "Karma Revolution". Or maybe it'd sound better as the "Karma Revolt".

Edited by capitalC

The Stoning of the Hegemon

You see, this works because NPO is essentially getting stoned to death by the rest of CN, but getting "stoned" also has meaning in the context of drugs. I think this works for everyone.