World Map 6.0

LeVentNoir

Not to sound mean, yet I would prefer just flicking to Page One, rather than having to keep going back one or two pages every time I log-in to see the latest map.

Which why I suggested a new thread, MU. An active person who doesn't update the OP shouldn't be in charge of the OP.

Plus, I don't want to be OP either. Too busy/stressed.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh, does that make you feel good? Make you feel BIG to argue with someone on the internet? I hope you're happy. I know I am. Just giving you the pleasure of finally feeling success; even after your Nation fails again and again. What's it like; such a change between being a washed-up ice monger to a successful hate emperor?

Ooh, does that make you feel good? Make you feel BIG to argue with someone on the internet? I hope you're happy. I know I am. Just giving you the pleasure of finally feeling success; even after your Nation fails again and again. What's it like; such a change between being a washed-up ice monger to a successful hate emperor?

Nothing really as I didn't really mean it. Thats the problem with the internet can't get an emotion. Maybe I should have added a smily. Anyway I only said it becuase you dared me :)

Which why I suggested a new thread, MU. An active person who doesn't update the OP shouldn't be in charge of the OP.

Plus, I don't want to be OP either. Too busy/stressed.

If that's what you all want to do I could make the new OP?

EDIT: You guys can talk it over I'll be back in an hour.

Edited by iamthey

I have to agree with you, I nominate Iamthey for this privilege.

Seconded. :awesome:

Also, we need to make a Hate Thread so these arguments don't wash into the World Map thread. One more page of rage (lol rhyme) to skim through. <_<

So, are we all ready to go back to playing CNRP now?

Who owns Iron Citadel? I have looked for RP from this person but have yet to find any. If not, I'd like for them to be white so that I may continue my actions in that area.

iamthey, since my map got pwned by nonpermited image host could you just use the lands marked as reference on the new map?

Yeah sure i'll map Antarctica, but raritan pointed out that some of those people were purged or are otherwise not here. I kind of need to know who. Also new thread or no?

Edited by iamthey

iamthey, since my map got pwned by nonpermited image host could you just use the lands marked as reference on the new map?

Mind posting an imagesack version? I mean, it isn't that hard is it?

@Mykep: I'll wait a bit before doing a purge.

Hello please label the purple nation on the east coast of Greenland and east coast of the White Sea Grøenlandia. Thanks!

Are you using Danish or Dutch? You managed to combine the two.....

@ iamthey: I'll be uploading in a bit. Wait til then, please.

Edited by Sumeragi

Yeah sure i'll map Antarctica, but raritan pointed out that some of those people were purged or are otherwise not here. I kind of need to know who. Also new thread or no?

Pythoon is watching a nation for another one of the ISAF members. I don't know which nation Python is or which nation he is watching. So other than the ISAF headquarters, which is known to still exist there, I dont know which nation over there needs to be purged.

Patience, Wilson.

http:/img132.imageshack.us/img132/9086/iamsumermap3.png

Take it from here, iamthey. I'll be doing some namings after you.

Also, I ? your Yuki avatar.

Patience? I have been patient. I've been waiting for a few days now :(.