World Map 6.0

LeVentNoir

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget the Novak Nordic Republic. Eastern Reich is gone, so that land is now an NC Protectorate.

Also, I just annexed AWS's former territory.

What of AWS former territory.

My new nation name is New Italy, my claims are Northern Morocco. Iamthey can you provide a map as I am not sure exactly what your claims of Morocco are. Also, ADI owns the tip of Morocco touching the Straight of Gibraltar

Hey, Just as a point, if you could get around to it, most of the pacific islands marked are mine, detailed claims in my fact-book. Also, there seems to be a 1px white border around russia beside alaska. Other wise, VERY NICE.

Oh, and about those people wanted a OP update, you get one when people stop pointing out what is wrong with the current one, hence, when all the claims are fixed, the map gets posted to frontpage.

Wasn't that the problem with the old map though? Claims changed so often that the map got behind on updates.

No, this is not "new claims" nor "updates to claims" Which are, the map is right, but RP has changed. This is, "current claims done wrong". Ie, nothing in RP has changed, the map is wrong.

No, this is not "new claims" nor "updates to claims" Which are, the map is right, but RP has changed. This is, "current claims done wrong". Ie, nothing in RP has changed, the map is wrong.

This.

That, and give LVN some time.

This.

That, and give LVN some time.

Two point;

1: Don't rely on me. I'm not really the one doing the work, I'm just setting up the boundaries that the community can do the map.

2: This leads to a community of map makers, not a map maker for the community. I will guarantee, you can do a better faster job than I can.

And this has started already, as you can see several people working on the map a bit, and posting the pure file and .png for web viewing. When you all agree on that your existing claim is correct, my very minor part in this will be to update the OP.

V6.1.04 .xcf and .png versions.

If someone could confirm that the Asian borders are correct then I'll remove the subdivision lines.

World_Map_6_01_04.jpg World_Map_6_01_04.jpg

My claim does not figure in this map. In this map i have posted my claims. I have posted it here in this thread earlier also, but i am doing it once more anyway. :)

You can has em Mogar unless the land is under AC protection.

You claimed them as a protectorate earlier in the thread actually :P also who is the Indian nation, I need to discuss with them getting an island back that had my space program on it.

You claimed them as a protectorate earlier in the thread actually :P also who is the Indian nation, I need to discuss with them getting an island back that had my space program on it.

The grey guy who owns all of India?

Maelstrom Vortex.