World Map 6.0

LeVentNoir

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's because LVN got a crappy map when he took over as sort of/ not really mapmaker

Eh, I think thats really the only defect. Now at least its larger, the first level boundaries are there, and there is once again an Antarctica.

Tibet has been re-claimed as a Dragonisian Protectorate given the fall of the local government. The remainder of China is now a Dragon Bloc protectorate as it was areas of former membership and we will work with local governments to defend them til new governments of their peoples will rise.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Tibet has been re-claimed as a Dragonisian Protectorate given the fall of the local government. The remainder of China is now a Dragon Bloc protectorate as it was areas of former membership and we will work with local governments to defend them til new governments of their peoples will rise.

Did the Comintern agree, because it is a Comintern protectorate...

Yeah...we sent our troops in, Mael...

EDIT Here's the thread:

Click Me

Edited by N Reeki

If no one minds, I would like to jump in and lay claim to the African Horn (without Eritrea and Djibuti):

Somalia, Ethiopia, Kenya, and Sudan.

It would be called the Iron Citadel for its giant Iron Wall surrounding it.

Edited by Badbrownies

If no one minds, I would like to jump in and lay claim to the African Horn (without Eritrea and Djibuti):

Somalia, Ethiopia, Kenya, and Sudan.

It would be called the Iron Citadel for its giant Iron Wall surrounding it.

You can go ahead ad forget the Iron Wall, I don't think anybody would accept that.

The Iron Wall serves no purpose aside from looks. People can still enter and leave freely.

It's not the purpose of it, it's the feasability (Is that a word?) of it. Tell me how tall it is.

I'll take the chainlink fence if I could have Iron Towers (about six stories) located about every three miles around the border for security.

Again, they would have to be stainless steel for them to work. Do you want to try to keep that many towers painted?

Again, they would have to be stainless steel for them to work. Do you want to try to keep that many towers painted?

Actually iron isn't that unheard of - at least in a cast iron state. It was a very common architectural device in the late 1800's. To have it with 2005 technology wouldn't be that unfeasible.

Actually iron isn't that unheard of - at least in a cast iron state. It was a very common architectural device in the late 1800's. To have it with 2005 technology wouldn't be that unfeasible.

But they would need to be repainted quite often.

The cost of paint to repaint towers is quite minimal in a state budget. It would be maybe fractions of a percent at most. Also, you would only need to repaint at most once every fifteen years. If you do the painting at a decent time frame, hire maybe six companies to take on government contracts for it, and don't have a paint shortage one year, you should be fine.