A Dose of "Old-School"

Windsor

Yes yes, Azaghul, the traditional MK "Vox > BC" statement has been beat into the ground. And if you'd like to blame your own defects on us, then by all means, proceed. I'd be willing to wager that mentality is how you got defects to begin with. And while we targeted 10 other alliances, MK was the only one that acted like a toddler in the cereal isle for it.

Of course, when you model an alliance after two ghey Italian plumbers who pick flowers, walk on clouds, and slide through pipes, I guess this is to be expected. And to think, I was away during the NPO-MK war. What a shame. As long as you guys continue to slam BC, you don't have to worry about a repeat of that. There you are. Sorry it took so long.

Even by your own point, I'm really hard-pressed to find how such an insignificant and failed organization can be worth so much of your time and effort. Your MK propaganda sounds like a broken record - we're pushing toward May, and we haven't heard anything new from you guys since January. Then again, based on your theme, I can see you're no stranger to..... repetition.

Here's an idea - take a look at the other alliances that we targeted, and act like them. They have handled it far more respectably - FAR more respectably, than you guys have.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But if you don't tell everybody everything's their fault for continuing to support leaders that may not be aggressively anti-NPO the recruitment message this is designed to be loses a lot of it's power.

Blackstone should just leave this sort of thing to Vox - without public support any sort of covert war is in vain, and Blackstone being run by twits is probably the most agreed upon thing on these forums.

And Matthew, this is not a recruitment message. This is a call to everyone to begin supporting those that share their own views. Not doing so is what has created this stagnation. Not NPO.

Next time, I'll make my OP a coloring book for you MK guys.

As this is an OOC forum, I'll keep my comments OOC.

I believe it's not just the current politics that make it difficult to have more wars, but game mechanics.

The casual player who has labored over their nation for a year is not as willing to see it blown up in a couple weeks worth of war unless they feel very strongly that it's worthwhile. Fortunately or unfortunately, the casual players aren't normally involved in politics or as active on the forums or IRC.

While the following probably belongs in suggestions, I'll add it here for the sake of discussion. It takes far too long for a n00b to build their nation or rebuild a nation after a war. Hypothetically, if you could build a nation (including tech) to a level where you could fight effectively at 5-6k infra, we'd have more wars (there'd be a lot less to risk). Getting the infra isn't an issue with aid...but getting tech is.

And Matthew, this is not a recruitment message. This is a call to everyone to begin supporting those that share their own views. Not doing so is what has created this stagnation. Not NPO.

Next time, I'll make my OP a coloring book for you MK guys.

Windsor, when I first caught wind of your first video, I was one of your biggest fans waiting to see what you guys had up your sleeve, the mystery and intrigue surrounding your organization had my pallet craving for more.

The more you guys post and the more that comes to light, I'm starting to wonder myself, obviously my opinion means squat to you, however I'm the sort of fan base you want and I'm starting to get a bad taste in my mouth from your recent insults to numerous alliances and there leaders.

if I'm starting to think differently about your organization compliments of your public perception shouldn't that be a little worrisome ?

Edited by Freelancer

Windsor, when I first caught wind of your first video, I was one of your biggest fans waiting to see what you guys had up your sleeve, the mystery and intrigue surrounding your organization had my pallet craving for more.

The more you guys post and the more that comes to light, I'm starting to wonder myself, obviously my opinion means squat to you, however I'm the sort of fan base you want and I'm starting to get a bad taste in my mouth from your recent insults to numerous alliances and there leaders.

if I'm starting to think differently about your organization compliments of your public perception shouldn't that be a little worrisome ?

i was in the same boat - hard to get rid of this taste after reading the last 24 hour replies.

Yes yes, Azaghul, the traditional MK "Vox > BC" statement has been beat into the ground. And if you'd like to blame your own defects on us, then by all means, proceed. I'd be willing to wager that mentality is how you got defects to begin with. And while we targeted 10 other alliances, MK was the only one that acted like a toddler in the cereal isle for it.

Of course, when you model an alliance after two ghey Italian plumbers who pick flowers, walk on clouds, and slide through pipes, I guess this is to be expected. And to think, I was away during the NPO-MK war. What a shame. As long as you guys continue to slam BC, you don't have to worry about a repeat of that. There you are. Sorry it took so long.

Even by your own point, I'm really hard-pressed to find how such an insignificant and failed organization can be worth so much of your time and effort. Your MK propaganda sounds like a broken record - we're pushing toward May, and we haven't heard anything new from you guys since January. Then again, based on your theme, I can see you're no stranger to..... repetition.

Here's an idea - take a look at the other alliances that we targeted, and act like them. They have handled it far more respectably - FAR more respectably, than you guys have.

POTY

'Grats

No. Our fan base has done nothing about their own complaints - hence this topic. If our fan base was of any use at this time, then you'd have a point.

Three weeks ago, we initiated an audit and have shut down our operations to reassess our fan base. So far, it looks like they're not ready for change at the moment.

Actually, we're just bored. You provide a great deal of entertainment especially with post like these. Would you like a donut for your hurt?

2282605648_2a6ea29062.jpg

You mad? smiley_smug.gif

Edited by Krull

I like a good troll as much as the next poster but does Blackstone exist only to give you a platform to say, "no, $%&@ you, sheeple" or are you intending for actual results from this project? I mean, when you tell the people you need to draw support from that you don't want them you're shooting yourself in the foot if you want to get stuff done though I suppose you're doing a reasonably good job if you just want to piss in cheerios all day.

i was in the same boat - hard to get rid of this taste after reading the last 24 hour replies.

This bottle of 82 Margot I'm currently consuming isn't doing the trick, believe you me if this can't nothing will, first time I drank it, I actually started believing there was a god.

Actually, we're just bored. You provide a great deal of entertainment especially with post like these. Would you like a donut for your hurt?

Yes, I know. This is what you guys have been saying since January. There's your repetition again.

No. Our fan base has done nothing about their own complaints - hence this topic. If our fan base was of any use at this time, then you'd have a point.

Three weeks ago, we initiated an audit and have shut down our operations to reassess our fan base. So far, it looks like they're not ready for change at the moment.

They aren't read for change because you don't have a fan base.

So you missed all the treaties, wars, and whatnot we've been in since January? For an alliance who collects information, you sure are pretty clueless about us.

But of course, half of the world would die of shock if you had a clue about ANYTHING at all.

So you missed all the treaties, wars, and whatnot we've been in since January? For an alliance who collects information, you sure are pretty clueless about us.

But of course, half of the world would die of shock if you had a clue about ANYTHING at all.

SHUT UP YOU, YOU BROKEN RECORD!

Yes, I know. This is what you guys have been saying since January. There's your repetition again.

And there is another quality post courtesy of blackstone.

If you're so bored with what we are saying, feel free to shut up. You'll find we run out of material when none is presented.

Edited by tamerlane

And there is another quality post courtesy of blackstone.

If you're so bored with what we are saying, feel free to shut up. You'll find we run out of material when none is presented.

Oh noes, I'm being attacked by mushroom kids. Down !

/me throws candy down a street alley.

Okay this is a really dumb argument. Blackstone, you guys are trying, I know that. You need to stop failing so much because you're actually turning into a drag on the effort. Why the hell would you spy on MK? That's just moronic.

MK=ballers and shot callers

MK had a defect that gave us info. Nothing more. Nothing less. We've already explained this. Several times.

Okay this is a really dumb argument. Blackstone, you guys are trying, I know that. You need to stop failing so much because you're actually turning into a drag on the effort. Why the hell would you spy on MK? That's just moronic.

MK=ballers and shot callers

Oh you! :wub:

MK had a defect that gave us info. Nothing more. Nothing less. We've already explained this. Several times.

Hi I don't know if you remember but you spammed our entire alliance telling us to rise up against the NPO and join you so it's not like some dude randomly joined you out of his own volition - you actively attempted to subvert our alliance.