A Dose of "Old-School"

Windsor

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh noes, I'm being attacked by mushroom kids. Down !

/me throws candy down a street alley.

Ah, talk about broken records hey? Do you actually have anything at all to show the to the world except for your inflated ego? It's cutesy and all, but it gets tiring when you have nothing but empty snide remarks and generic lines to trow at us.

Seriously, do something for yourself before you try to act like you know what you're talking about.

edit: english sucks D:<

Edited by Portugal

Yes yes, Azaghul, the traditional MK "Vox > BC" statement has been beat into the ground. And if you'd like to blame your own defects on us, then by all means, proceed. I'd be willing to wager that mentality is how you got defects to begin with. And while we targeted 10 other alliances, MK was the only one that acted like a toddler in the cereal isle for it.

Of course, when you model an alliance after two ghey Italian plumbers who pick flowers, walk on clouds, and slide through pipes, I guess this is to be expected.

Oh man, the straw men are great. You really think we blame any problems we may have on you? I had to try hard to keep myself from bursting out laughing during class.

And to think, I was away during the NPO-MK war. What a shame. As long as you guys continue to slam BC, you don't have to worry about a repeat of that. There you are. Sorry it took so long.

Yup, RV and I, NPO's biggest fans in MK, like to make fun of BC in order to suck up to NPO. Your ignorance and megalomaniac sense of self importance is hilarious.

Even by your own point, I'm really hard-pressed to find how such an insignificant and failed organization can be worth so much of your time and effort. Your MK propaganda sounds like a broken record - we're pushing toward May, and we haven't heard anything new from you guys since January. Then again, based on your theme, I can see you're no stranger to..... repetition.

Here's an idea - take a look at the other alliances that we targeted, and act like them. They have handled it far more respectably - FAR more respectably, than you guys have.

But we enjoy it too much. It's like GGA, not very important but really fun to laugh at because you're so good at making a fool of yourself. :popcorn:

wow - didnt think you would go the divison by zero route. So a few of those posts look like blackstone is takings its ball and going home?

You can likely save some time and stop your "investigation".

Its becoming clear either you found yourself WAY over your head or you made some bad decsions and sold blackstone out.

Edited by Paradigm

NPO called they want their party line back.

Yeah it's kind of ironic for him to be telling us "GET NEW ARGUMENTS!!!" when the arguments he has with MKers typically devolve into petty insults on his part along the lines of "get a life guys jeeze" and stuff like the ghey plumbers comment.

Oh, and please, no more of the "I was a fan of you guys from a distance, but did nothing to assist you guys" posts. It's... dumb, and was already discussed in the OP.

Hold it right there, I have stated numerous times in open public that I have been a fan of your organization and vox's for that matter(If you'd like I can go digg them up) However I have no intentions of risking what you call change to a group of guys who were gracious enough to give me a place to live when know-one in the right mind would allow me into there alliance, thats what I call Honor, Bet you $@! if I got to lippy here in public and some-one wanted my kuester, I would leave then risk the lives of 67 Innocent people.

Yeah it's kind of ironic for him to be telling us "GET NEW ARGUMENTS!!!" when the arguments he has with MKers typically devolve into petty insults on his part along the lines of "get a life guys jeeze" and stuff like the ghey plumbers comment.

I think that ghey plumbers comment is an ooc attack, Windsor needs to leave Mario and Luigi out of this

This sounds like a competent (or competitor to?) Vox Populi.

I liked the read, but I don't see how you are vain enough to assume that players do not know this. The readers of these forums DO understand this, and have unaligned themselves accordingly.

The ones who don't are the "meat shields" that don't bother to check the forums, but then again, theres nothing wrong with that. The active players need masses to lift them on their shoulders.

Hold it right there, I have stated numerous times in open public that I have been a fan of your organization and vox's for that matter(If you'd like I can go digg them up) However I have no intentions of risking what you call change to a group of guys who were gracious enough to give me a place to live when know-one in the right mind would allow me into there alliance, thats what I call Honor, Bet you $@! if I got to lippy here in public and some-one wanted my kuester, I would leave then risk the lives of 67 Innocent people.

Sounds pretty cut and dry to me. Lines right up with the OP. If you want change, then get it. If not, then don't.

We set up a system that allowed for the registration of everyone that wanted to roll NPO. We didn't get enough signatures. Just for that reason. It was a very simple concept. But too many had such a hard time with it. Looking at the cyberverse today, it figures.

This sounds like a competent (or competitor to?) Vox Populi.

Did you just insinuate that Vox Populi, the ones who have brought you all the single most active, productive and high profile intelligence operation in the history of the game, are incompetent? If so... that's just stupid.

I think that ghey plumbers comment is an ooc attack, Windsor needs to leave Mario and Luigi out of this

Yeah, they're attacking our idols and this cannot stand. Also clearly Mario is straight otherwise he wouldn't invest so much effort into saving Peach. Luigi I'm not so sure about but Mario clearly has evidence to back up his case.

And there you have it, folks.

I bow out gracefully.... having offered an opportunity never offered before in this game. Traditional methods of making this happen have repeatedly failed (obviously).

Enjoy another 3 years of global hegemony. You've earned it well.

Mods... this topic has served its purpose. Feel free to lock at will.

I bow out gracefully.... having offered an opportunity never offered before in this game. Traditional methods of making this happen have repeatedly failed (obviously).

Thankyou for the oppurtunity, maybe in 3 years we'll have seen the light.

:rolleyes:

Sounds pretty cut and dry to me. Lines right up with the OP. If you want change, then get it. If not, then don't.

We set up a system that allowed for the registration of everyone that wanted to roll NPO. We didn't get enough signatures. Just for that reason. It was a very simple concept. But too many had such a hard time with it. Looking at the cyberverse today, it figures.

Nobody wants to loose, it's human nature, then there's that whole thing of trying to convince your entire alliance that it's the right thing to do, let alone the possibilities of being drug through an IRC integration.

To be frank an honest, if this was 2 years ago and mhawk and woody were drilling me like that in IRC, I would of had 3 nations on there $@! so fast there head would have spun and I would have been the one rolling the hard 6..

Edited by Freelancer

We have scorned our saviors! COME BACK! COME BACK TO US! DO NOT FORSAKE US!

This message was brought to you by the Church of Windsor, a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the lives of the oppressed masses.

o/ MK We have defeated the greatest threat to the power structure that ever existed!

This message was brought to you by the Church of Windsor, a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the lives of the oppressed masses.

Not even Stormsend would want to be the Pope of that church -_-

Like you lot have done anything but provide a mysteriously well functioning conduit of information back to NPO. It shouldn't be shocking when no one wants to deal with you.

Good luck with your endeavors. Looking back at those that have traveled down the path that you are taking, I suspect you're going to need it.

In the meantime, I hereby dissolve the Blackstone Collusion, effective immediately.

Someone better take Walford down off his cross, we're needing the space so Windsor can climb on up

You bow out gracefully, then offer a parting shot? Right.

Blackstone has shown nothing but the fact that it seems to have a leak of information back to the very alliances it attempts to spy on. It speaks of well laid "plans" that would make the world tremble if they were made known, but until you actually do something worthwhile they will be just that. Plans. Everyone has plans Blackstone. The rest of us try to actually accomplish them instead of speak of them.

EDIT: Dissolved while I was typing? This is either a poor attempt to "go underground" again, or MK's efforts have borne fruit once again. MK: We accomplish our plans.

Edited by greatmagnus