Departure from cn

shaiker

Well im sure nobody knows me so ill make this brief. I started playing about a month and a half ago joined NSO found that someone was stalking my ip addy so i left. I saw that VOX was making strides in improving the community from NPO arrogance so i joined them alot of admirable people. It just doesnt seem i have time to play that much right now and ive got 3 wars on different fronts. i will let my nation expire maybe i will return when i have more time. Ill respond to questions for awhile .

ALSO PEOPLE GROW A PAIR AND STAND UP AGAINST THESE ARROGANT POWER HUNGRY LEADERS IN THE NPO. Remember each nation is your own to run why let some punk run your nation for you without even telling you what their up too 90 percent of the time.

Come on, stand around a bit and die on the blades of those oppressing you. Seriously, my eyes are bleeding, this was written so poorly.

And your conduct is unbecoming why comment why waste pixals on useless post? I never wronged you why would you wrong me?

Did you just miss all the cancellations in the alliance forums?

Well meh, good luck in RL and wherever you choose to go in it. I'd keep my eye on current events though, if I were you. ;)