Imperial Announcement

Guarantee some people rush to this from the main forum menu thinking it's from NPO or some other more relevant empire. >_>

Anyways,

I did not want to announce this new alliance in the fashion which the UBD has deemed necessary with their aggressive actions towards my alliance and my comrades. However, published lies coupled with said actions have coerced me into declaring both our innocence in this matter, and our intentions going forward as a sovereign alliance.

When MK originally declared war on the United Blue Directorate, I was not attacked. On our own boards, the leaders who are currently being ZI'd by Mushroom Kingdom, were still fully in their leadership positions and giving orders to the general populace of the United Blue Directorate. What is more, they were threatening expulsion and attack on any nation who sought to criticize the admitted crimes and criminals who had spied on the Mushroom Kingdom. Ultimately, it was publically expressed that the very leaders who had placed their alliance in such a mess wanted to reroll their nations, and have the general membership aid them upon their return. It was after seeing this that I myself entered Peace Mode - not intent on defending an alliance run by such childish authority. It was also at this time that the seeds of my resolve to seperate from the Directorate were planted. Having witnessed the complacency of -not just those implemented, but those leaders who were *not* accused of spying on the Mushroom Kingdom - with the orders given by those who did, I felt it in my, and the General Memberships best interest to seperate from such irresponsibility, unaccountability, and arrogance.

I messaged about 30 members of the UBD offering them another path away from the corruption which plagued our alliance. This is something I regret - for with all of my hatred towards impotent leadership, I did not want to become a leech on a down-and-out alliance. I therefore, mere hours later, turned away every member who expressed interest in the alliance besides those who originally had wanted to seperate with me - who at this moment total as 5.

Moreover, to prove that it was not cowardice which lead us away from UBD, but irresponsibility - I ordered each member of the Eternal Empire to continue their wars against Mushroom Kindgom and not to seek a seperate peace. This can be backed by Mushroom Kingdom officials.

And yet, with all of our concessions, the new leadership which inherited the mess left over by the old of UBD refused to allow us to seperate. Instead, they are insisting that we return back to an alliance that we no longer have any attatchment to in order to save ourselves. What they forget is that it was not weakness nor cowardice which lead us to our new home, it was the courage to start a new frontier in a new direction.

On those grounds, we proclaim that the Eternal Empire not only will not comply with the demands made by the Directorate, we will not surrender should the weight of their allies be thrown in our direction. The Eternal Empire will not last 3 days, it will remain just that - Eternal. However we will continue to search for a peaceful solution.

Our charter and our Government will be posted at a later date.

We thank you for an international audience and wish you all a good night.

So you recruited from within their alliance?

No members were recruited from UBD. All members currently within the Eternal Empire expressed a direct wish to leave and were not coerced into doing it. Those who expressed interest in joining after messages were sent to them by my alliance were turned away and asked to remain loyal to the UBD. No harm, besides the losing of already disinterested members, was done to the UBD by this alliance.

So you recruited from within the alliance, and ran out on them in their time of need?

As to your second edited question, no. We continued to fight MK - half of our members are in anarchy from the fight. Also, I did not seek a seperate peace for the Empire - I would have continued the fight as long as UBD was in it.

So why do you still want to rage war with MK if your left because what your leaders did and that they still run the show

I'm guessing your asking why I'd continue a war with MK if I was left alone. When UBD got peace, I considered all of my members at peace with MK - however, I was not going to let any of my members run away from a fight we were all a part of in the beginning - including myself - who regardless of the outcome of this, will be helping the smaller members of UBD rebuild after I escaped into peace mode early on. (something else I regret)

Ober does this mean your still recruiting from UBD?

Or have you stopped?

Nothing was stolen from the Directorate that wasn't already lost. None of the members currently within my alliance felt any connection to the UBD when they left it to fall under my flag. None of them were coerced into the alliance through messages or recruitment - they came on their own independent accord. All those who expressed interest in joining through our recruiting were turned away immediately.

I wish to take absolutely nothing from UBD. I want to give what I can to you when I find myself in the ability to do so. However, that and a solemn apology from me and my alliance are all that I can afford to give you right now. I have to seek sovereignty, I hope you understand. It is nothing against the UBD - it is a matter of seperated thinking.

If you could leave us in peace, you could include us in your aid process. We would give every dime we have to the rebuilding of the alliance that we were all in when it was attacked. That is our loyalty and promise to you.

Nothing was stolen from the Directorate that wasn't already lost. None of the members currently within my alliance felt any connection to the UBD when they left it to fall under my flag. None of them were coerced into the alliance through messages or recruitment - they came on their own independent accord. All those who expressed interest in joining through our recruiting were turned away immediately.

I've been in your shoes. See MOON/Genesis vs Universalis (we were only ~15 members). Unfortunatly in CN might often makes right. The best thing you can do is open talks with UBD and work something out. We ended up having to pay 400M.

I've been in your shoes. See MOON/Genesis vs Universalis (we were only ~15 members). Unfortunatly in CN might often makes right. The best thing you can do is open talks with UBD and work something out. We ended up having to pay 400M.

I'd be more than happy to pay more than that to maintain our sovereignty.

If you could leave us in peace, you could include us in your aid process. We would give every dime we have to the rebuilding of the alliance that we were all in when it was attacked. That is our loyalty and promise to you.

You saw wat Russell put in our announcement?

Sorry but you commited treason and desertion. We'll leave you to our friend's.

Edited by Rawdon

When MK originally declared war on the United Blue Directorate, I was not attacked. On our own boards, the leaders who are currently being ZI'd by Mushroom Kingdom, were still fully in their leadership positions and giving orders to the general populace of the United Blue Directorate. What is more, they were threatening expulsion and attack on any nation who sought to criticize the admitted crimes and criminals who had spied on the Mushroom Kingdom. Ultimately, it was publically expressed that the very leaders who had placed their alliance in such a mess wanted to reroll their nations, and have the general membership aid them upon their return.

BS. The remainder of my warchest is actually aiding UBD nations in bill lock. Check my aid slots yourself. The rest of your statement is BS too, I acted under my own authority, not of that of the Directors. You haven't been tuning into the CN forum much in your 25 day old history have you?

Moreover, to prove that it was not cowardice which lead us away from UBD, but irresponsibility - I ordered each member of the Eternal Empire to continue their wars against Mushroom Kindgom and not to seek a seperate peace. This can be backed by Mushroom Kingdom officials.

Right... the guy in peace mode orders the others to stay fighting. Best of luck with that. Also, the MK/UBD peace offer now does not extend to your alliance, I hope you realise that too. Plus NADC and UBD will be breathing down your back in 23 hours and 40 minutes. I believe the only fighting in the UBD now is about who is going to get your war slots after MK are done.

It's so funny to watch some of UBD act big and bad now that they're the ones with the power. Come on guys, show a little mercy. It's only fair. Try and work something out that DOESN'T wipe them off the planet.

Edited by o ya baby