Imperial Announcement

You saw wat Russell put in our announcement?

Sorry but you commited treason and desertion. We'll leave you to our friend's.

I committed no treason. The treason on our alliance was committed when - under the disguise of Democracy - the leaders of the UBD spied on the Mushroom Kingdom. Funny, I don't remember having ever been asked - as an alliance - whether or not we wanted to risk our necks for no reason to spy on an alliance that posed no threat to us. Perhaps you could read the result of such a vote - for I do not recall it.

Therefore, I feel that it was not I who cheated the UBD out of all of her values and strength, but those leaders who took it upon themselves to spy. It was not *us* who put us into a situation where not only was there no leadership to remain loyal to - but no values to remain true to , but *them* who deprived us of even a worthy destruction.

Tell me, if a man steals your wallet and you take it back are you a theif? If I am guilty of anything, I am guilty of giving those people who felt cheated by a government who lied to them a home protected by accountability and responsibility.

If I, and my comrades have to meet our end in that home - we will gladly do it. And if you wish to leave us to your friends, perhaps it is a worthy match-up ...for it wasn't 3 days ago that they left you.

No members were recruited from UBD. All members currently within the Eternal Empire expressed a direct wish to leave and were not coerced into doing it. Those who expressed interest in joining after messages were sent to them by my alliance were turned away and asked to remain loyal to the UBD. No harm, besides the losing of already disinterested members, was done to the UBD by this alliance.

you sending messages to those in UBD = recruiting from UBD. Harm was done to UBD. Harm is done whenever someone recruits from an alliance. This is a big no-no.

BS. The remainder of my warchest is actually aiding UBD nations in bill lock. Check my aid slots yourself. The rest of your statement is BS too, I acted under my own authority, not of that of the Directors. You haven't been tuning into the CN forum much in your 25 day old history have you?

Right... the guy in peace mode orders the others to stay fighting. Best of luck with that. Also, the MK/UBD peace offer now does not extend to your alliance, I hope you realise that too. Plus NADC and UBD will be breathing down your back in 23 hours and 40 minutes. I believe the only fighting in the UBD now is about who is going to get your war slots after MK are done.

On your first point, I was referring to Slybombers post in the war thread. You can search for it yourself. As for your second, it was 3 of our leaders who were not even ousted at the point of my seperation who lead us to destruction. I never said it was the Directors, it was leading members of the government. If it wasn't, I'm sure there wouldn't be a war. You cannot even remain accountable even after the war is over, and it's a perfect representation of why I left in the first place.

you sending messages to those in UBD = recruiting from UBD. Harm was done to UBD. Harm is done whenever someone recruits from an alliance. This is a big no-no.

Maybe so, but as long as he turned down the members and told them to remain loyal is it still harmful?

There was no recruiting. Any member who wanted to leave after they were sent messages was asked to return. I TURNED PEOPLE AWAY from my alliance because they were there as a result of illegal recruiting.

Now, the thing I see wrong with your announcement is almost all of it is lies. Sure, it sounds nice, but by the time MK had declared war, everyone involved had already resigned, and the only ones giving orders were Russell, Zak, and myself.

What is more, they were threatening expulsion and attack on any nation who sought to criticize the admitted crimes and criminals who had spied on the Mushroom Kingdom. Ultimately, it was publically expressed that the very leaders who had placed their alliance in such a mess wanted to reroll their nations, and have the general membership aid them upon their return.

Now, this is worded very nice, but unfortunately this never happened. No government officials ever threatened either expulsion or attack on any member, nor would we ever do such a thing. Also, I would love a link to where the second line happened.

And yet, with all of our concessions, the new leadership which inherited the mess left over by the old of UBD refused to allow us to seperate. Instead, they are insisting that we return back to an alliance that we no longer have any attatchment to in order to save ourselves.

There is no "new" government in the UBD, we have the exact same leaders with the exception of Mdnss, Slybomber, and Bahman.

So basically, it appears your published statement is nothing but "published lies".

Oberfuhrer, most people agree, if not all that i've spoken to, not just in the UBD. That you and your alliance commited treason and desertion.

Also are you saying our allies (friends) left us?

There was no recruiting. Any member who wanted to leave after they were sent messages was asked to return. I TURNED PEOPLE AWAY from my alliance because they were there as a result of illegal recruiting.

You were recruiting, hell even I got a message asking to join you.

It's so funny to watch some of UBD act big and bad now that they're the ones with the power. Come on guys, show a little mercy. It's only fair. Try and work something out that DOESN'T wipe them off the planet.

Perhaps a 4 day war for the one person not in peace mode? Oh wait, MK have all them slots taken still xD

And I attempted to spy on MK and look what happened. You attempt to recruit from UBD and look what happens.

Now, the thing I see wrong with your announcement is almost all of it is lies. Sure, it sounds nice, but by the time MK had declared war, everyone involved had already resigned, and the only ones giving orders were Russell, Zak, and myself.

Then why was Slybomber still posting as a Director and telling people that "any talk behind anyones back will be punished with expulsion."

Or would you like the screenshots posted here? I could provide them with your permission.

Now, this is worded very nice, but unfortunately this never happened. No government officials ever threatened either expulsion or attack on any member, nor would we ever do such a thing. Also, I would love a link to where the second line happened.

See above.

There is no "new" government in the UBD, we have the exact same leaders with the exception of Mdnss, Slybomber, and Bahman.

That to me is a new government - seeing as their actions will hopefully have vastly different consequences than the ones of those by the three named.

So basically, it appears your published statement is nothing but "published lies".

Everything in my post can be verified if necessary.

So basically, you should feel embarrassed.

Edited by Oberfuhrer

Oberfuhrer, most people agree, if not all that i've spoken to, not just in the UBD. That you and your alliance commited treason and desertion.

Also are you saying our allies (friends) left us?

I don't believe its desertion that even though they were discontented with the leadership and the alliance, they kept fighting on the wars with MK

I don't believe it's treason when they reject all of the members that were recruited illegally.

So you invited people to join and then when they wanted to you said no? Leaving UBD was not wrong, the new government has said that the members who didn't join your alliance can do whatever they wish. One of them even came to my alliance. MK was very gracious to UBD, and the new gov is understanding of those that feel betrayed by the former gov.

There must be SOMETHING wrong with what you did if they're ok with everyone else that left.

In the end you sent out messages, and then turned down people because you realized that it was illegal. However, you accepted some who also came from UBD. You had to have told them about your new alliance, therefore you took members from UBD, just not all of them.

Still a no-no.

I don't believe its desertion that even though they were discontented with the leadership and the alliance, they kept fighting on the wars with MK

I don't believe it's treason when they reject all of the members that were recruited illegally.

Every member of EE, except Jeff Bistrow went into peace...