Ex-Nordreich members

hizzy

I also know there's no way I'd be allowed to reform said community again, so I dont lose sleep over NoR/NoV not being able to reform.

The community never died, even when we stopped playing CN as Nordreich.

Also, saying that Nordreich was a Stormfront cell is just plain silly. According to Stormfront we were, and I quote, "race traitors" and "jew lovers". Something we at NoR all had a laugh from before we attacked their little puny nazi alliance.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in the PrF, NoR and NoV.

I wouldn't mind a reincarnation of NoR coming back, but I don't foresee that ever happening as I believe most of them have moved on.

And I too have gained a strange respect for the communist alliances of this game after having fought a few of them (several times).

I didn't think all of NoR were nazi's. I think you had a few racists, certainly, but nothing to write home about. As for destroying communities, I see it as an admirable goal. We shouldn't be complacent to let those that would seek to do harm(in whoever you wants opinion), to teach others to do that harm or increase their ability to inflict it. This being an OOC forum, I think being a fascist is not something I want a 12 year old kid that comes online before he is mentally mature enough to really make intellectual leaps to start thinking fascism is cool. It isn't a community that I think should exist, period. 95% of former NoR members, individually, I don't have a problem with. It is the community I have a problem with. Thus, destroying the community is the goal. IC, NoR was just kind of jerks regardless of the political affiliation.

4:30 Am might have made that a bit incoherent, but I hope the point got across.

Edited by Kroknia

^you explained why I attempted to say much better than I did, I don't hate any of the members, and I generally dislike all the nationalist alliances, besides groups such as FOK or NEW, since they speak different languages, it makes it easier to interact with your own language than to interact with us English speaking players.

I didn't think all of NoR were nazi's. I think you had a few racists, certainly, but nothing to write home about. As for destroying communities, I see it as an admirable goal. We shouldn't be complacent to let those that would seek to do harm(in whoever you wants opinion), to teach others to do that harm or increase their ability to inflict it. This being an OOC forum, I think being a fascist is not something I want a 12 year old kid that comes online before he is mentally mature enough to really make intellectual leaps to start thinking fascism is cool. It isn't a community that I think should exist, period. 95% of former NoR members, individually, I don't have a problem with. It is the community I have a problem with. Thus, destroying the community is the goal. IC, NoR was just kind of jerks regardless of the political affiliation.

I have to laugh at this cyber-parenting. THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN!

^you explained why I attempted to say much better than I did, I don't hate any of the members, and I generally dislike all the nationalist alliances, besides groups such as FOK or NEW, since they speak different languages, it makes it easier to interact with your own language than to interact with us English speaking players.

I have to disagree.

Members of Nordreich came from all walks of life, and from around the world (the real world). Our "nationalism" was nothing more than your normal alliance pride. Except, prouder. It wasn't anything like FOK which is based on a RL association to language, but simply an IC pride.

I mean, if you think about it, it would be more or less impossible to incorporate true nationalism into an alliance made up of players from around the world. Wouldn't really work, y'know?

However, I will grant that such a structure, while building one of the strongest communities on Planet Bob, did attract some people who just didn't "get it". Did it bother me enough to write a letter? Not in the slightest. I just stayed out of the OOC areas (which are universally known to be full of stupid !@#$ anyways) and went about my business.

Greetings and hail to everyone, friends and past foes, we all had a great time with NoR.

The NoR community is alive and well. One thing we learned from the affairs of CN was never to allow ourselves to be defined by foes or obviously malicious people. We certainly wouldn't waste effort trying to placate those who already have/had their minds made up about us.

"Those who know us, no explanation is needed, those who don't, no explanation will do".

All of us had a great time gaming together and that is exactly why the NoR community thrives today. It was an enjoyable experience for everyone involved. Good to see some old friends and foes still alive and well.

I didn't think all of NoR were nazi's.

In my experience, NoV had far fewer racist or Nazi member's, but even in Nordreich nobody was openly a Nazi.

This being an OOC forum, I think being a fascist is not something I want a 12 year old kid that comes online before he is mentally mature enough to really make intellectual leaps to start thinking fascism is cool.

Of everything on the internet, Cyber-Fascism is definitely not the worst thing that could destroy the mind of all the mentally immature 12 year old's.

I'm dead serious about this. I want you guys to come back again. It just hasn't been the same without the ideological division. There's been no commie drama, no cold war, no spying, it's all regular alliance politics. Some of the best days I've had in CN were when we commies were at odds with NoR/V. Also some of the worst, but still, it was worth it.

I'm dead serious about this. I want you guys to come back again. It just hasn't been the same without the ideological division. There's been no commie drama, no cold war, no spying, it's all regular alliance politics. Some of the best days I've had in CN were when we commies were at odds with NoR/V. Also some of the worst, but still, it was worth it.

Your almost right, but I am glad there gone. Fighting them since SWF I am glad they got canned. Kind of shows who has more will power to survive. And in the end the commies where stronger. We over came. They quit.

Your almost right, but I am glad there gone. Fighting them since SWF I am glad they got canned. Kind of shows who has more will power to survive. And in the end the commies where stronger. We over came. They quit.

Commies were stronger? :o OH SNAP! How could I miss that part of the story.. shame on me.

Nordreich continued to exist as an entity, not attached to any game. Talk about willpower.

Mogar and Kroknia, nice ideals guys.

King Penchuk, good attempt at trolling.

Protoruler, I'm kind of glad we got canned too. We have OOC forums now where we associate regardless of games, and regardless of what we think of the slight ideological differences we have with each other. Also funny to watch from the outside the constant turmoil the Left goes through about every two weeks.

Mao, we'd love to come back to fight with you guys.

They quit.

The Nordreich community forums bursting full of Nordreich members and those posting in this thread beg to differ. The point should also be made that while Nordreich and Norden Verein actively warred and destroyed commies, communist alliances are not the reason Nordreich shares a unified AA in cybernations today. They played little to no role at all in the alliance's destruction.

Edited by Captain Flinders

That wasn't trolling, that is simply truth. Also interesting Nazi imagery you have going on there for yourself. :rolleyes: I sure was wrong when I said that NoR/NoV were Nazis.

A lot of the stuff you'll see on the NoR forums are tongue in cheek based off all the slander/witch hunts of Nordreich members. They're Nazi zombies. Are you really going to take it that seriously?

Flinders was so kind to show me this topic, and so here I am. I joined NoR for two days and left, I even got my alliance of TTF or The Trade Federation to join NoR, in exchange Martens got me ZI'd some time later.

There, now that wasn't so hard. Hell, you can even have a drink.

*Flinders passes FKII a Becks