Ex-Nordreich members

hizzy

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Indie, nice seeing you around.

Lefties, if Cybernations ever gets boring, support a reformation or something and we'll see what we can do. For old time's sake. :P

I'd love to see NoR reform because I really doubt you would be stronger than the Leftist now. :P Especially since members like me would come back to the Leftist Alliances just to have a good fight like in the old days.

I'd love to see NoR reform because I really doubt you would be stronger than the Leftist now. :P Especially since members like me would come back to the Leftist Alliances just to have a good fight like in the old days.

hmm... if only there was a way to mock-up a war....

i'm thinking we pre-plan some dates for all ex-commie/NoR members to switch AA's and duel for a week or 2. I know I'd be down for some of that.

Clearly NoR wont be recreated in this game... Too many people wouldn't let it on every side of the treaty web. I was speaking more to the hypothetical 2 week fight. As for another game, I hardly can force myself to play this one and spend enough time fighting fascists outside of bob that I certainly don't have an itch except in something I am already committed to that could use a little spicing up.

Clearly NoR wont be recreated in this game... Too many people wouldn't let it on every side of the treaty web. I was speaking more to the hypothetical 2 week fight. As for another game, I hardly can force myself to play this one and spend enough time fighting fascists outside of bob that I certainly don't have an itch except in something I am already committed to that could use a little spicing up.

Are you one of the people that wont allow Nordreich to be recreated in this game?

I really wasn't talking about a reformation. Just a big brawl between ex-members for some laughs, after which we all go back to our respective alliances and laugh about it.

Some of you guys take this !@#$ way too seriously.

It would be interesting to see Nordreich reform and then watch the left wing alliances send in the very same welcoming committee that their reformation recieved.

One thing's different, though. We will never come crawling on our knees to our enemies to pretty please allow us to reform. Should we die, at least we'd die on our feet.

One thing's different, though. We will never come crawling on our knees to our enemies to pretty please allow us to reform. Should we die, at least we'd die on our feet.

In order to reform wouldn't the alliance first have to die?

You really can't claim we didn't have guts considering how many times we fought you when we could've avoided it, even when we knew we couldn't win.

Some people often confuse bravery with foolishness.

It's only foolishness if they didn't know what they were getting themselves into.

ICP, SWF, Sons of Liberty, etc, all knew the consequences of declaring on the Reich. And they all knew in the back of their minds what the outcome was going to be when they went into those wars.

As did we. :ehm:

What bravery. :P

EDIT: Before you take that the wrong way, I know NoR was on the frontline of several wars. You guys aren't scared of a fight even if victory isn't assured.

Edited by Canik