Ex-Nordreich members

hizzy

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember the St. Patrick's Day War. I was the current Emperor of The Byzantine Empire, and the only alliance to defend the LSF in the Internationale MADP against NoR. Those were the days. Alot of excitement and drama. We make fun of it, but that is why we all play this game, eh?

Other than that, I conversed with Martens alot. Convinced me to join NoV after the BE disbanded. Was there for two weeks.

I remember the St. Patrick's Day War. I was the current Emperor of The Byzantine Empire, and the only alliance to defend the LSF in the Internationale MADP against NoR. Those were the days. Alot of excitement and drama. We make fun of it, but that is why we all play this game, eh?

Other than that, I conversed with Martens alot. Convinced me to join NoV after the BE disbanded. Was there for two weeks.

BE was one of the best enemies we ever had. They rolled in and stood their ground when they didn't have to.... it was a good show.

Was glad to see a few of you come aboard, even to the bitter end (yet again!).

I do not mean to derail this, but there is a reason I stated that it should not have existed. Basically when Nordreich was falling apart, the Initiative realized it would lose a meatshield. So the various leaders of the Initiative, including myself, gathered in an IRC channel with Martens. He admitted to killing NoR from the inside. In that channel, upon request from every Initiative leader (save myself but including FAN, a fact they would later deny) Nordren Verin was created and Nordreich was decided to be a nazi organization. NoV was created as a protectorate of the NPO with the backing of the rest of the Initiative (again, minus Polar) and would be assigned to permanent meatshield duty. That is until they stopped being useful.

It was an alliance that only existed to allow the Initiative to prop up the dead body of NoR so we wouldn't lose total NS for future wars.

Sorry to derail the reunion thread. I do still sorely miss Nordreich though.

Interesting, I didn't know the full story of the conception of the !@#$%^& child that was Norden Verein. It's good to hear that at least you and NpO showed some class.

I do not mean to derail this, but there is a reason I stated that it should not have existed. Basically when Nordreich was falling apart, the Initiative realized it would lose a meatshield. So the various leaders of the Initiative, including myself, gathered in an IRC channel with Martens. He admitted to killing NoR from the inside. In that channel, upon request from every Initiative leader (save myself but including FAN, a fact they would later deny) Nordren Verin was created and Nordreich was decided to be a nazi organization. NoV was created as a protectorate of the NPO with the backing of the rest of the Initiative (again, minus Polar) and would be assigned to permanent meatshield duty. That is until they stopped being useful.

It was an alliance that only existed to allow the Initiative to prop up the dead body of NoR so we wouldn't lose total NS for future wars.

Sorry to derail the reunion thread. I do still sorely miss Nordreich though.

I feel violated. Thanx for that.

I even got my alliance of TTF or The Trade Federation to join NoR, in exchange Martens got me ZI'd some time later

lolwut

What really happened is that TTF decided that we were Nazis and left, which caused us to retaliate after their leaders decided it'd be a good idea to flame us in our own forums.

NoV wasn't ment nor supposed to happen, and I was not going to lead it, but back then, the 100ish of their founder members simply requested, or even demanded, some sort of solution, they gave me the strength to deal with the situation, and, although initially reluctantly, in the end we created NoV anyway simply because it was the will of the people as a whole.

NoR...was a complicated alliance. From outside of the innermost government chambers it is impossible to understand what happened, those who are still around from those days will remember that NoR inner gov boards were essentially nonstop infighting over both irrelevant *and* important issues, many of us were not mature enough, some others just didn't get the "big picture", so for the world and most of NoR it just looked as if we were perfect and overnight collapsed for no apparent reasons, but, I tell you, it was really, really *REALLY* unstable internally. Had this continued it really was only a matter of time (And I don't mean very long term) for something bad to happen, we all should have handled the situation better.

Still, in spite of all, we continue to exist as a community.

Magnus was good, he could have been the best Kaiser ever, period, and pretty much the perfect leader, yet time availability barred this, it was a shame, had he been able to be more active I am confident that NoR would not have collapsed like it did.

NoR...we are somewhat like Germany I suppose. No matter how divided, nuked or $%&@ed up we ever get, the community gets back together no matter what, we stand up. 99% of the Nordlanders are now "on the same page", and that, in our history, is definately a first.

lolwut

What really happened is that TTF decided that we were Nazis and left, which caused us to retaliate after their leaders decided it'd be a good idea to flame us in our own forums.

Actually your even wrong on that, even if that was right it would make no sense to attack me who was not even in the alliance at the time, besides I was a loyal friend of PrF, Volkseitung, and NoR back when I was Emperor of TTF. But, I will need to explain the part where Germanic Republic banned me from my own alliance forums of my own little alliance, tried to coup me, and told all members to join NoR. When we had the right to attack him for poaching our members, which we did, you protected him and ZI'd me.

And that is when I began my Crusade.

Edit: Morning = TypeFail

Edited by Kaiser Frederick II

I find it somewhat curious and indeed amusing that some leftists wish to somehow claim responsibility or take credit for the demise of Nordreich.

If I recall, every war we ever had in NoR ended in an NoR victory. I should know, I was the Reichsgeneral (CO of the Wehrmacht) during those days. Even during my short leave, NoR won every battle it was engaged in applying the tried and true methods of the Wehrmacht to each engagement.

Though outnumbered in every conflict we fought, we still came out the clear victor in those battles. Nothing beat NoR except NoR. Lets be honest about that fact and not try to toot the leftist victory horn here, because the reality is that NoR never lost a war. Ever. It was brought down by internal conflicts and the political meddling of outsiders, none of which had to do with any sort of "scheme", "plot" or "leftist action" by the communist or leftist bloc. In every contest of ideological differences, we defeated them. The far left effectively got cheated out of their revenge and simply never were a factor in the demise of Nordreich. The far left had NOTHING to do with NoR leaving CN.

The far left doesn't have staying power, it just has, as always, rhetoric and that rhetoric comes up particularily short on facts when speaking of any sort of "Nordreich Defeat". Because we are gone from CN doesn't by any means indicate that the far left was "stronger" or had more "staying power". That is flawed reasoning to say the least. NoR kept the commies in check and did so in CLEAR VICTORY each time we clashed.

In regards to our departure from CN, the Leftists can't claim a victory there either. The NoR community is not only alive but growing and we continue to have old members and new faces show up to our forums. Honestly, the far left has never defined us or been an influence on us other than to be the testing grounds for our military and provide laughs in our forums. The quotes and statements made by the extremist left have provided endless laughs, but we certainly don't hate them. They amuse us.

Aside from pulling them out of the treads of our Panzers, the far left never posed a serious inconvenience to Nordreich.

Edit: Spelling (of course)

Edited by Wartides

BE was one of the best enemies we ever had. They rolled in and stood their ground when they didn't have to.... it was a good show.

Was glad to see a few of you come aboard, even to the bitter end (yet again!).

NoR was certainly ours. I must say, it is nice to read DoWs and such from that war on the old forums. I must say, Nordreich historians take very accurate records. Your wiki page is very helpful when looking to read about that time.

Edited by Isaac Wolfe

Actually your even wrong on that, even if that was right it would make no sense to attack me who was not even in the alliance at the time, besides I was a loyal friend of PrF, Volkseitung, and NoR back when I was Emperor of TTF. But, I will need to explain the part where Germanic Republic banned me from my own alliance forums of my own little alliance, tried to coup me, and told all members to join NoR. When we had the right to attack him for poaching our members, which we did, you protected him and ZI'd me.

And that is when I began my Crusade.

Edit: Morning = TypeFail

I'd like you to know you lead the biggest farce in the Cyberverse.

NoR was certainly ours. I must say, it is nice to read DoWs and such from that war on the old forums. I must say, Nordreich historians take very accurate records. Your wiki page is very helpful when looking to read about that time.

That would be my work, so thanks. :) I joined Nordreich a bit late in its existence (Februrary 2007) but did all the research I could in order to document the alliance's history to the fullest extent possible. Wartides got a little miffed I didn't mention him enough, lol.

Anyway, here I am.

I remember you talking about your stint in NoR. I also remember that when we both went to TGE, you tried to sell out Martens as one of the biggest Nazis you'd ever met, and portrayed Strider as his lapdog. Man, those were awesome times.

I remember you talking about your stint in NoR. I also remember that when we both went to TGE, you tried to sell out Martens as one of the biggest Nazis you'd ever met, and portrayed Strider as his lapdog. Man, those were awesome times.

KM a nazi? Strider a lapdog? Bwahahahaha. Someone doesn't know NoR very well at all.

Can't ever let stuff go, eh? Shocking.

That was a different time. I was still bitter. But, as the world converged on NoV over flimsy evidence (that probably was a manufactured CB), I felt sympathy for them. After evaluation, they really weren't as bad the world painted them. It boils down to that people can't ever separate Germany and those 12 dark years it was under tyranny.

Your old buddy-buddy Kaiser "crusaded" against them because he was bitter. As I remember, you expressed the same hatred and bitterness. Probably just so he would put you in power. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

Don't call me out on hypocrisy and crash my party when you are just as equally guilty. Good day, miss.