Ex-Nordreich members

hizzy

This is likely the true CB for NoV's destruction... in my opinion at least (other than, you know, boredom and an easy target). Nordreich (and to a somewhat lesser extent, NoV) was truly frightening to watch when fighting a war, anyone who had fought as a member could attest to that. It was as you said, every nation gave until it could give no more, we hit our targets as hard as we were getting hit ourselves. Imagine if the alliance grew to something the size of NPO and still fought like that... I remember when I first joined up and being amazed at the efficiency of the NoR war machine, and being terrified about being a member of an alliance on the receiving end. I was scared of not being a member! ;)

NoR was made up of good people, though. Martens, Striderwannabe and so many others. It's just a shame that neo-Nazi elements did make their way in, at the end. I remember just before leaving the many arguments that were beginning to fracture the alliance from the inside.

I very much appreciate your candid observations here. Combat wise, we were rugged and our membership was uber active, which made up for our lack of numbers in many engagements.

Anyone who is sane, rational and objective can easily see that NoR was a noble and well-cast alliance that had nothing to do with RL political extremism.

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story. Those who know us, no explanation is needed, those who don't, no explanation will do.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at the stats, it seems it did. :awesome::P

"Stats", ha! As if our collective strength were ever defined in infrastructure or technology. I am sure the LSF in particular can appreciate that numbers do not make a community.

Edited by Vinzent Zeppelin

I would have joined NoR/NoV if they were still around when I got on, and if they still were, I would have joined them. If they were still around, I would have joined. Heh, I'm sort of in Ranather's position, I was introduced to the Nordreich/Norden Verein/Nordland thing by Martens and Reimer.

I fought these guys a couple of times.

I owe you a rematch from the St. Patrick's Day War. :D

Also, hi, I was in Nordreich, though I doubt anyone remembers me.

I owe you a rematch from the St. Patrick's Day War. :D

Also, hi, I was in Nordreich, though I doubt anyone remembers me.

Ohai! I remember you Zessa! I also remember you and some friends of yours trying to start a meme. I broke my pc by kicks on it or something.

(Yes, I was here, a long, long time ago, but I fell, and I came back stronger than ever before :awesome: )

Ohai! I remember you Zessa! I also remember you and some friends of yours trying to start a meme. I broke my pc by kicks on it or something.

(Yes, I was here, a long, long time ago, but I fell, and I came back stronger than ever before :awesome: )

Are you the same General Lee from way back when?

Also, "I brokke his pc by kicks on it" is not a meme. Just ask Kim Jong Il.

kimbrokke.gif

I remember you, you were there even before I was.

See, all you guys changed your names and this confuses me. Who are you?

And yes, I was an original member.

Ich bin heir.

Though the only one who might remember my membership in Nordreich is Martens. :v

lies

I'm still here, in a somewhat different alliance though :P.

Wow. I remember you from VZC (this is Wraith, remember me?)

HU HU HU HU HU

*ahem*

Yes, I suppose I was technically a member of Nordreich for a few days. Good times, good times...

HU HU HU HU HU

Remember it? I fired the first shot.

Leiter Joerg here. ex-PrF, ex-Nor, ex-NoV.

You're still around?

I left NoR just before it's end, then came back for a while in NoV. Good times were had - the Maroon War, Great War II and all the rest. NoR was frightening to watch in full-scale war mode!

I remember you from VZC too. I think Kaiser Indie and the two of us are the only ones left.

I remember you from VZC too. I think Kaiser Indie and the two of us are the only ones left.

Talonis is present on the Community forums.

Edited by Oberherr Xenu

I think I remember you, your name is definitely familiar. And the VZC! Ah, my first alliance. It never really died, there was no official "we're all Nordreich now", it just kinda happened. There was some talk between Kaiser Indie and myself about bringing it back but nothing came of it. Good times :)

Talonis is present on the Community forums.

I pity the Community forums; few can stand against Talonis' crazy schemes.

I remember you.

You were one of the few Nordreich members I genuinely liked.

Good to see you're rockin it in a cool alliance like ODN.

I didn't think any of the commies liked me. Half the time I was a super-troll and the other half I was a hippie. Also, good to see you're around still.

I think I remember you, your name is definitely familiar. And the VZC! Ah, my first alliance. It never really died, there was no official "we're all Nordreich now", it just kinda happened. There was some talk between Kaiser Indie and myself about bringing it back but nothing came of it. Good times :)

VZC voted to become PrF's protectorate, things got weird, and next thing you know we're all running around with Odals. :wacko: