Ex-Nordreich members

hizzy

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a member of Novus Orbus, who apparently were protected by NoR. That was until of course we complained of racist material on the forums and then were unceremoniously dumped and watched as NoR tried to destroy us for accusing them to be what they later admitted. So yeah happy times.... um not. Good riddance.

Really? You've been holding out on us commies? Then hurry up and reform so we can go cold war again.

It's something the inner circle of Nordreich talked about in early 2008. But we decided to seek out other adventures in different realms. And not without success, I might add.

It's something the inner circle of Nordreich talked about in early 2008. But we decided to seek out other adventures in different realms. And not without success, I might add.

you really consider that medieval game to be anything important? as I tell those who have raided me in said game, lol, attack me in CN and we'll see what happens.

you really consider that medieval game to be anything important? as I tell those who have raided me in said game, lol, attack me in CN and we'll see what happens.

Game? What game? That beautiful land, untouched by modern 'civilisation,' that we've discovered and conquered? Many members of Nordreich have made that land their homes. Built their castles, married local women and started families. They have no desire to return to Planet Bob.

Do you really consider CN to be anything important? :P Really, it's all about the community, as it is here, it is elsewhere.

Not NoR, but former NoV here.

Let's just ignore the Mogar troll.

Ex-Volksleitung, ex-Nordreich, ex-Norden Verein, ex-Sons of Muspel here. Great times indeed.

Also, salutes to the all SWF, ICP and other left wing alliances we used to fight. I miss those days.

Hey, you're that guy who nuked me. I still owe you one, good thing you're still around. :lol:

Otherwise I just loved those brawls that us lefties had with you hmm... lets call you NoRoons. But ICP reformation war left a bad taste in my mouth.

That was NoV, not NoR. Nordreich would have either a) honoured its word, or b) destroyed any reformation on sight.

Edited by Nemhauser

Albeit being one of the most promiment members of FCO back in those golden days, I was never too big fan of you guys and I was often trying to pull FCO out of the NoV sphere of influence. Honestly, while I fought in the war last summer, I was one of the last persons to shed a tear for losing you.

But these differences are something we really shouldn't care about; most of the time I didn't like and trust you, but we still fought many good fights together. St. Paddy's, Great War III, the Unjust War and the Great Gangbang. When it comes to the three first ones, I still kinda feel that I fought on the wrong side of the fence, but they were still great, but none of them compares to refreshing winds of last summer, where we fought for life and death - to the point of zero infrastructure. I guess, that in the end, I should thank you guys for all that.

Nordland prevails.